What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ154687] 侵胎迷宮を抜けて (Escape from Wombraid Maze)

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DLsite: dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html
ULMF thread: ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27219

Translated:
Skills and descriptions
Items (incl. equipment) and descriptions
Most event/dialogue choices
Enemy names
Settings
Menus
Some combat messages

Not translated:
Dialogue
Everything else

Translated with RPGMaker Trans: rpgmakertrans.bitbucket.io/
See that site for instructions if you've never used it before.

Attachments

Last edited:

alterkaesar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ154687] 侵胎迷宮を抜けて (Escape from Wombraid Maze)

I keep getting a Rwbyw error does anyone have it patched?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there anything else -other than the download from bitbucket- you need to run RPGMaker Trans?
I got the latest version (4.41e, I believe), skimmed through the documentation, and was eager to try it out with your patch - or rather, your patch with it. But alas, can't get the Trans itself to run! xD

And I'm too shy to file a bug report on bitbucket!! lol

Hoboy

Reputation score

Is there anything else -other than the download from bitbucket- you need to run RPGMaker Trans?
I got the latest version (4.41e, I believe), skimmed through the documentation, and was eager to try it out with your patch - or rather, your patch with it. But alas, can't get the Trans itself to run! xD

And I'm too shy to file a bug report on bitbucket!! lol
Please - Hasibain wants the bug reports on RPGTrans there. Go through the documentation available or - at worst - try to overcome your shyness...

zipetya

Reputation score

Please - Hasibain wants the bug reports on RPGTrans there. Go through the documentation available or - at worst - try to overcome your shyness...
Hehe, I guess I had that coming.

I will try to get it to work first.
Either the uploaded archive is effed, or my browser, or something happens when I'm extracting it. Because when I try to start it, it gives an error and seems as though it is looking for python modules and whatnot as if it was running on habisain's system.

Extremely weird. Will see.

Hoboy

Reputation score

Hehe, I guess I had that coming.

I will try to get it to work first.
Either the uploaded archive is effed, or my browser, or something happens when I'm extracting it. Because when I try to start it, it gives an error and seems as though it is looking for python modules and whatnot as if it was running on habisain's system.

Extremely weird. Will see.
My best guess would be to just try re-uploading it. Sounds possibly corrupted...I had no issues..I'm on Win10 BTW...

zipetya

Reputation score

Well, I think that my effing Windows8.1 and RPGMaker Trans are incompatible. Must be having some underlying and unseeable problems, my OS. Never should have "switched up" from 7...
Anyway, I was able to run the program and apply the patch on my backup Win7, and managed to get it to work.

However, both versions I tried the patch on (one being the one shared by elusi (THX!) in the game's thread -which is I think the one from 2016, October, whatever the version (the title and game.ini won't say)-, the other being a v1.21 from eyny) gave an error in the log of RPGMaker Trans, during the patch procedure.

It said: 'Error parsing Script 変数表示ウィンドウ(メニュー画面追加): String out of bounds: RubyParserState(string=..'\n'.., index=2488, ruleStack=['Base', 'SingleQuote']) # 89:2408; leaving untranslated', which I don't think is anything major, but thought maybe you'd like to know. Both translated versions started up without a hitch, though.

Thanks again for the partial!

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any new update for this translate ?
v1.21 out !