What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.2

fatefall

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So is there no way to walk around pantiless/camisole-less, or actually make changes to Sarah's clothes? :F

The scenes are nice but public exhibitionism and corruption is a big fetish for me, so that's what initially grabbed me when I saw you could make small changes to your clothes. I just imagined walking around in gradual states of undress once I got to the end game / post game. I'm getting the impresison that is not the case at all as I've already exhausted most of the brothel stuff and all the other scenes.

loneliness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Last reply was on Monday and you don't know if anyone will reply.

Without you posting your last save file, I can't do anything about helping you.

Also, what version of the game are you playing? Is it 2.2.1 with translation 2.1?
The game was version ver.2.2.0 but I wasn't sure the translation version
Anyway, I am lucky to have split saves before breaking up with Armis which I can replay it again and see if going to the lake and crossing the boat made the event stop to trigger or what

Anyway, this is my save where there is trouble describe

Thank you

mega .nz / #!DzIClS5A!a6N-GStiTfMzaArczLBYI4VAbsyJS6LFFCqCZbg3Mw0

loneliness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So is there no way to walk around pantiless/camisole-less, or actually make changes to Sarah's clothes? :F

The scenes are nice but public exhibitionism and corruption is a big fetish for me, so that's what initially grabbed me when I saw you could make small changes to your clothes. I just imagined walking around in gradual states of undress once I got to the end game / post game. I'm getting the impresison that is not the case at all as I've already exhausted most of the brothel stuff and all the other scenes.
For pantiless/camisole-less is possible if you enter a fight and let enemy snatch all your dress until you are naked
Still the red jacket and skirt will return eventually
I got your feel as the game allow you to dress up but yet not allow you to walking around naked is quite disappointed

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@KHTA
The movement speed of the characters was slower and there was a game lag in the original because the RPG maker XP engine has some issues with mp3 audio files. When I changed all the mp3 files into ogg to remove the game lag, that automatically caused the game speed to increase.
That in turn, increased the speed at which characters moved on the map in events as well as Sarah's movement speed.

What I did now, was only to slow Sarah's map movement speed for 5 to 4, nothing else.
If it's such a bother, you can also go inside "Game_Player" script and change speed back to 5 from 4.

To play Peta's scenes, you first have to see all of his other scenes first. Once he's inside the room on 2F Military Academy go and see him. First Sarah will give him a blowjob and then the next day if Sarah has contraceptives on her, she will have sex with him. After that for every scene with Peta, you will have to have contraceptives or Sarah won't be willing to go into Peta's room.

After one of the scenes with Peta, a countdown will start that will trigger a scene one morning as Sarah wakes up.
Once you see that scene, the next time you go and see Peta, Sarah will get pregnant and Peta's ending will get triggered.

In case you still can't trigger it, could you please upload a save file so I can see what's going on.
I've never tested Peta's scenes from within the game, but they should be triggering fine.

EDIT:
Now I see I overlooked this a bit. It's been a long time since I've actually played the game so and I forgot you can't enter the academy during the evenings. I'll modify the events so it has to be morning. Expect a bug fix in a couple of hours.

EDIT2:
" " + "#F!PeJVzQRR!zzMRPNDw-33C9gXQIPoF4g"

Copy the map file inside the data folder and try it. All scenes should not trigger in the morning.

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's no real way right now in the game, but it could be easily implemented.
I already put on event inside the game with the Peddler where Sarah has to run naked during the day from the barrier to the temple and back to get a discount for an item she badly needs. I plan to expand that event even further at some time.

@loneliness
Try going through the game with the latest version of the translation.
The game issues with getting stuck were there but that was fixed in one of the versions of the translation.
You might've had a version where it wasn't fixed.
If you still get stuck with the latest version then upload the save file again and I'll look into it.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@KHTA
The movement speed of the characters was slower and there was a game lag in the original because the RPG maker XP engine has some issues with mp3 audio files. When I changed all the mp3 files into ogg to remove the game lag, that automatically caused the game speed to increase.
That in turn, increased the speed at which characters moved on the map in events as well as Sarah's movement speed.

What I did now, was only to slow Sarah's map movement speed for 5 to 4, nothing else.
If it's such a bother, you can also go inside "Game_Player" script and change speed back to 5 from 4.
Umu, so you basically just confirmed exactly what I thought.
You noticed game lag and character movement speed slowed due to issues with mp3 audio files. *noticing an issue*
You changed it to .ogg thus removing the game lag increasing game speed and to obvious extension movement speed. *fixing an issue*
You changed movement speed from 5 to 4, to lower Sarah's movement speed close to the original. Which it was only that speed due to byproduct of above issue. *reintroduction*

My only bother isn't with the movement speed, but with you calling the increase an issue. You did a great thing, even if no one really noticed...don't belittle that.
Think this is the first time I'm actually arguing for someone to take credit/pride for their achievement....heh.

EDIT:
Now I see I overlooked this a bit. It's been a long time since I've actually played the game so and I forgot you can't enter the academy during the evenings. I'll modify the events so it has to be morning. Expect a bug fix in a couple of hours.
Figured as much, I was just constantly getting the same scene during day and nothing happens in the evening but the scene clearly started in the evening (going from save file) so I just concluded I was doing something wrong.

Oh, also you had a another little problem on hand. cutin_N/cutin_11_0-8.png are all missing.
Easy fix though, I just grabbed the files from the cutin folder and copied them over. but figured I'll let you know.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have no idea how it's possible that the files are missing...
There's something else wrong here. The cutin_11 files are the same as cutin_10.
In which event do you get that error? Is it one of Peta's scenes?

Also, the speed is an issue because when you start an event that has a movement route command, the NPC that is walking should be walking slowly but because of the increase in the speed, sometimes it seems he's running. Because of that, the whole scene has a different feeling to it.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have no idea how it's possible that the files are missing...
There's something else wrong here. The cutin_11 files are the same as cutin_10.
In which event do you get that error? Is it one of Peta's scenes?

Also, the speed is an issue because when you start an event that has a movement route command, the NPC that is walking should be walking slowly but because of the increase in the speed, sometimes it seems he's running. Because of that, the whole scene has a different feeling to it.
Yup, Peta's scenes. Nope, they are not exactly the same. cutin_11 scales down the male body and you see a bit more of Sarah.
Strange thing is the previous verison 2.1 also didn't have the files....but the scene ran just fine.

Take your word for that, I honestly notice no difference.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yup, Peta's scenes. Nope, they are not exactly the same. cutin_11 scales down the male body and you see a bit more of Sarah.
Strange thing is the previous verison 2.1 also didn't have the files....but the scene ran just fine.

Take your word for that, I honestly notice no difference.
Can you narrow it down so I can look it up?
Which of his scenes was it and at what point of the scene?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Standing blowjob scene in the fort (last one before the new stuff you made), the moment from when it's showing just his dick (cutin_11_0) to every single frame of her sucking him (cutin_11_1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8).

My personal guess is before it was coded as going to the cutin folder for pics but in 2.2 it was coded to the cutin_N folder where the pics weren't present.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Did your game crash or something so you noticed the files missing?

I'm asking because in that Peta scene there's not a single line of code that calls "cutin_N/cutin_11" but instead calls "cutin/cutin_11".

cutin_N is the folder from the second game and cutin is the folder from the first game and the files weren't there because they're not needed since there's not a single line of code that calls those files from inside the cutin_N folder.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yup, it crashed. Saying could not find cutin_N/cutin_11 here ya go a SS of it.

brumson

Reputation score
My game also crashed right after the Temple - Dorutomu - After Farmer Attack scene (in game only, recollection doesn't have this problem). I think the Doctor / Sarah in bed pixel art is missing, loaded an untranslated version to bypass.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
My game also crashed right after the Temple - Dorutomu - After Farmer Attack scene (in game only, recollection doesn't have this problem). I think the Doctor / Sarah in bed pixel art is missing, loaded an untranslated version to bypass.
Thanks for reporting that.

I messed up a bit there when I was changing other stuff. I made two mistakes in that event both of which would end up crashing the game... Oh, boy... I've must've been dead tired when I did that...

Copy map263.rxdata inside data folder and overwrite.
The scene should work now properly.

Here's the link from where you can download it:
" " + "#F!PeJVzQRR!zzMRPNDw-33C9gXQIPoF4g"

Brumos, are you playing the game from the start with 2.2 translation?
If yes, could you please PM or post here any bugs you find as you play?

Last edited:

brumson

Reputation score
Mierupa can't be interacted with (I guess after the last scene I noted) in the store. Had to load into original game to bypass.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Mierupa can't be interacted with (I guess after the last scene I noted) in the store. Had to load into original game to bypass.
Is it the one after the panties scene?

EDIT:
Okay, I figure out what it was.
Basically at some point, while I was adjusting something I changed the table tile to not be passable.
Because of that Sarah couldn't get close enough to Mierupa to talk to him.
Download map 222 from the link in my previous post, copy it into the data folder and overwrite.

Last edited:

bugger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi, a translation typo:

should be "I have no plans for her"

and this is probably a markup-error:

(Also, thanks for the translation!)

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@bugger

Thanks for reporting. I fixed both of the things you mentioned.
You can download maps 313 and 316 from inside the bugfix folder and copy them to your data folder.
Link is in the first post.

Bucketofwater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi, I'm not sure what I did wrong with the installation, but I downloaded the game and put in the bugfix but whenever I start up the game none of the text shows up. I get black boxes for dialogue, but it plays fine however.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hi, I'm not sure what I did wrong with the installation, but I downloaded the game and put in the bugfix but whenever I start up the game none of the text shows up. I get black boxes for dialogue, but it plays fine however.
Read the FAQ in the first post.
Also, open up game.ini in text editor and check if there's a line library =RGSS104J.dll. If instead of 104J it says 104E change it to 104J and save.