What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.2

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That's because you need to advance other scenes in the village. The sex scene with Peta can only be activated once you see the wounded farmer event.

Serameth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's because you need to advance other scenes in the village. The sex scene with Peta can only be activated once you see the wounded farmer event.
I did see that event: Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to see Gordon's date event, resulting in being able to leave the Aphrodite village. Right?

Jaytheblues

Reputation score
Is there a walkthrough for the end of the game when the village of Maronite Village has been attacked?

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I did see that event: Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to see Gordon's date event, resulting in being able to leave the Aphrodite village. Right?
Hmm. I’ll have to check your save when I get home then to see what’s going on.

Is there a walkthrough for the end of the game when the village of Maronite Village has been attacked?
There is no end there. The end gets triggered once you go past the western forest and attack the commander there on the beach.

Jaytheblues

Reputation score
Hmm. I’ll have to check your save when I get home then to see what’s going on.

There is no end there. The end gets triggered once you go past the western forest and attack the commander there on the beach.
Ok thanks for info

Jaytheblues

Reputation score
Ok thanks for info
Btw. Are there plans to make a new scene again?😅😅
Cause i like this game & the storyline. 👍👍👍
It's just that the scene for turta, bals, & heitousu should be there too.
I'm sorry for asking too much.
But, i love this game😁😁😁👍👍👍

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't think I will ever make a scene with her grandfather (Heitosu) since it's too edgy for me, but if I think of a decent story/scene for Bals I might do it.
I might copy the scenes with Turta from the second game and think of an ending for him but that's a long way from happening since I'm currently working on bandits scene and ending for them.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, I checked out your save file and the only thing I can say is that it seems that you didn't start scenes with Peta when you should have and somehow because other switches are now ON, you locked yourself out of it.

Did you use cheat engine while playing?
Did you see a single scene with Peta inside the Academy Bath?

Serameth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, I checked out your save file and the only thing I can say is that it seems that you didn't start scenes with Peta when you should have and somehow because other switches are now ON, you locked yourself out of it.

Did you use cheat engine while playing?
Did you see a single scene with Peta inside the Academy Bath?
Never used cheat engine and don't even know how to.

The Academy bath scene with Peta I saw was the first one (Aslan and Peta commenting on Sarah's pussy) and the second one (where Aslan is also part of it). I also saw the third scene where's it's just Peta, where he gets naked and enters the bath and essentially rubs his dick on her pusse (but doesn't penetrate).

I got none after that because at that point she was still in a relationship with Aramis. Once relationship with Aramis broke down she didn't want to enter academy.
Once I finally got access to academy, Aslan got kidnapped and she no longer gets any visist from Peta when going to the bathroom.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Never used cheat engine and don't even know how to.

The Academy bath scene with Peta I saw was the first one (Aslan and Peta commenting on Sarah's pussy) and the second one (where Aslan is also part of it). I also saw the third scene where's it's just Peta, where he gets naked and enters the bath and essentially rubs his dick on her pusse (but doesn't penetrate).

I got none after that because at that point she was still in a relationship with Aramis. Once relationship with Aramis broke down she didn't want to enter academy.
Once I finally got access to academy, Aslan got kidnapped and she no longer gets any visist from Peta when going to the bathroom.
I don't know what happened, but according to your save files, all the variables and switches regarding Peta scenes are OFF and variables are 0. It's like you didn't start the scenes with Peta at all. That's the reason I asked if you have seen any scenes with him. Something must've happened for them to all reset.

Jaytheblues

Reputation score
I don't think I will ever make a scene with her grandfather (Heitosu) since it's too edgy for me, but if I think of a decent story/scene for Bals I might do it.
I might copy the scenes with Turta from the second game and think of an ending for him but that's a long way from happening since I'm currently working on bandits scene and ending for them.
Wow, I will wait for the next update. Thank you very much.

Serameth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know what happened, but according to your save files, all the variables and switches regarding Peta scenes are OFF and variables are 0. It's like you didn't start the scenes with Peta at all. That's the reason I asked if you have seen any scenes with him. Something must've happened for them to all reset.
So that means I have to restart the game? In order to get access to Peta's scenes?

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I will set up a save file for you so you can trigger next scene in line and I think the rest of the scenes should trigger normally after then.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@Serameth

Change the file name if you don't want to overwrite your first save file.

1. Go inside academy bath, undress and trigger the sex scene with Peta
2. Go to sleep
3. Visit the academy classroom
4. Go to sleep
5. Visit classroom and after visit Peta in the resting room just south of the classroom.
6. Go to sleep
7. Continue visit Peta. To be able to visit him, Sarah will need to have contraceptive effect on or have a contraceptive inside her inventory.
8. At some point you will always see the same scenes. When this happens you will have to wait for a couple of days. Basically go outside the village and sleep somewhere. Everytime you sleep, days passed counter will increase by one and at some point a scene with Peta running around the village and talking to the doctor will start. When this scene happens, the next time Sarah visits Peta, he will impregnate her even though she was under contraceptive pill and Peta's ending will trigger.

NOTE:
I don't know how suddenly flipping certain switches on and changing other variables will effect the scenes you've already seen.
I recommend you use this save only to see Peta's scenes and use your other saves for the rest.

didragonite

Reputation score
@Jaytheblues

There is no way to unlock the whole gallery. Each scene is unlocked once you see it inside the game and the scenes in the gallery are never as they are in the game because the scenes in the gallery don't reflect the movements of the characters, clothes they have on, etc. In a way, the scenes inside the gallery a short versions with only pictures and text.

If people want, I could make a way to unlock all the scenes but most of the scenes you can unlock while you play the game since the game is pretty linear so I don't know if that makes sense. I guess it would be useful for people that don't want to play the game but want to see the scenes.

To enter the gallery, you click on the mirror inside your room. It's unlocked after you end prologue.
Hi! Please do this, share a save file with all scenes if you can. I had to restore my Windows and lost the game, and some scenes is boring to unlock... you have to do things over and over again and i have no patience for that lol. So please make a way to unlock all scenes.

Liuli

Reputation score
See, that's the problem you're doing wrong.

What you need to do is lower your pregnancy by 0 and then go to sleep to reset the bath event which halves your pregnancy and then go to the inn.
Once you finish Gordons scene and your pregnancy is >60 I think, you go inside the bath water and halve the pregnancy. After that finish other scenes inside the inn.

Instead of thinking it's a bug/glitch you should have thought about a way to not get a game over screen. After all, before entering the bath you've been warned about Gordon being potent.
Got stuck in this scene. Got to it with 12 pregnancy, the encounter with Gordon makes it jump to 92. I thought "Ok that's over" and saved the game after Gordon left. The problem is, now I can't leave the inn and advancing the plot with either of the pilgrims ends in a game over. I wasn't aware baths can only be taken 1/day and the other save I have is two hours prior to that. It'd be helpful if there was an option to just leave the inn.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Got stuck in this scene. Got to it with 12 pregnancy, the encounter with Gordon makes it jump to 92. I thought "Ok that's over" and saved the game after Gordon left. The problem is, now I can't leave the inn and advancing the plot with either of the pilgrims ends in a game over. I wasn't aware baths can only be taken 1/day and the other save I have is two hours prior to that. It'd be helpful if there was an option to just leave the inn.
It's not like I designed it to be like that, but I can see how this part of the game can be a hassle if you don't know exactly what to do.
The best I can do is to make the message a bit clearer before you go inside to save and be prepared. It's up to the player to figure out how to get out of the situation.

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't download the data folder from that mega link in OP, whenever I select do download as zip, it starts off but gets stuck at some point never finishing it. Any trick to it? Or in any, could you upload an alternative link with 1 file archive?
Btw, I'm getting a black screen after the first shota class scene, I wanted to try the last version first before asking, but since I can't download it, might as well ask if this was already know/solved.
edit: scrap that, I just managed to get it after all, it was just severely slow (but I swear it was stuck in my previous attempts)

Well I ended up trying the data files but they didn't work, turns out the version that I had was radically different from the one in OP. Can I just port over my save from the older version?
I actually tried it to test out, and the bugged scene (shota class) was fine, there was also some new things about another uncle fucking the maid in her house(?), it all seemed fine with the exception of a duplicate merchant at the town entrance that makes her naked, which seemed like something from another scene that wasn't yet triggered, but also bugged out when some guy jumped out at her on the way.
So my question really, is that some know issue, should I start off a new save?

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
From what you said, the best thing would be to start over.

The game probably still has some bugs as it is, there's no need to add some further because you're porting save file from a different version.

Download both the game version and the fix files before you start playing.