What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.2

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've finished the Duke Guraran's ending.

If you want to try playing it, you can do so by downloading files from the link below.
This time I changed the format. You download the game, start it and then just start which ending you want to play by clicking on spirt of either Aramis or Guraran.

MEGA LINK: #!teInjIab!k51e_i2wIBuw2D1HjUs_3A0dusPT1p0eqjQDSyQWVxA v.1.1

About Ending:
I spend 30-40 hours on making this ending. I changed scripts, graphics files, tilesets, coded all events, made new maps and I think it was worth it.
I really enjoyed making this ending even tho it took me so freaking long. Unlike the ending with Aramis, this ending has different scenes and dialog lines
depending on in-game variables and switches. That means if for example, if you killed the vampire before triggering this ending, you won't see the scene
with the vampire inside the cathedral. Right now this is disabled so if you do decide to play, you will see the ending with all scenes, but once I implement
it inside the full translated game, that won't be the case. But for that I made ending gallery, where the player will be able to choose what ending he wants
to see.

If you do decide to play it, please give me some feedback because I'd like to know what's good or not so I can improve upon.

Thanks.

As for the translation, I barely even touched it. It's still around ~300 lines left. But once I finish all the endings,
it will probably take me a day or two to finish everything.

v1.1
Includes minor fixes and changes to endings.

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can you be more specific? Where? What scene? What ending?

Did you download from link above?

Are you maybe trying to load your own save file?
This is a standalone game made only for endings.
You start it by going on New Game.

Last edited:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Okay, so is this a normal translation or are you reworking it? Either way how much is translated and when do you think it will be playable? The game looks great and I'd love to get my hands on it. I appreciate the great work you're doing on this. :)

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Both.

I'm doing a full translation and making endings based on who got Sarah pregnant.
If Sarah gets pregnant, instead of the player getting a game over screen, the player gets an ending I made.
Endings will be made so they feel like a part of the story and not something totally unrelated.
They will take into account events that happened in the game, that will/should happen in the game, progress with different characters, etc.
Endings will be purely optional. When a player starts a new game, he will have an option to turn ON/OFF endings.
I'll probably make an item that player can find in-game that does the same as well if you want to turn it on/off later during the game.

Translation status is like it says in the main post.
I've got about ~300 lines left, but it's probably less than that since the game has quite a few of unused scenes the author made but decided not to use.
Translation will also include a number of fixes so the player won't get soft-locked if he missed a dialog or something like that.

I'm also planning to create events for some characters that don't have yet. For example, like KHTA said Morgan.

The link in the post on the top is just a standalone version of the game without any original game content.
It's purpose it just for testing and getting feedback about the endings I made.

Currently, I've made only endings for Aramis and Duke Guranan.
I'll probably take another crack at Aramis's ending since I've gotten much better at using the system for scenes while making Guranan's ending and I got quite a few ideas I wanted to add.

Last edited:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Both.

I'm doing a full translation and making endings based on who got Sarah pregnant.
If Sarah gets pregnant, instead of the player getting a game over screen, the player gets an ending I made.
Endings will be made so they feel like a part of the story and not something totally unrelated.
They will take into account events that happened in the game, that will/should happen in the game, progress with different characters, etc.
Endings will be purely optional. When a player starts a new game, he will have an option to turn ON/OFF endings.
I'll probably make an item that player can find in-game that does the same as well if you want to turn it on/off later during the game.

I've got about ~300 lines left, but it's probably less than that since the game has quite a few of unused scenes the author made but decided not to use.
Translation will also include a number of fixes so the player won't get soft-locked if he missed a dialog or something like that.

I'm also planning to create events for some characters that don't have yet. For example, like KHTA said Morgan.

The link in the post on the top is just a standalone version of the game without any original game content.

I'll probably take another crack at Aramis's ending since I've gotten much better at using the system for scenes while making Guranan's ending and I got quite a few ideas I wanted to add.
This is great to hear, I look forward to getting my hands on this. People like you make it so people like me can enjoy these games in English. Thanks for that. :)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Both.

One of the things I liked in Harlem of Vampire game was that when a scene had sprite sex and CG, they would scroll to the left or right so that you can see both throughout the scene. This game would have benefited greatly from that. The CG however sometimes takes up all of or most of the screen so it's hard to implement. But some scenes went almost totally unnoticed that there was sprite sex because the CG started almost immediately and I think the dev just wasted his own effort.

Now this is a personal gripe I'm not asking you to fix upon this, with Guranan's ending you give enough time for the sprite sex to play out for a bit before the CG blocks it and I just thought the dev should have considered doing the same thing.

Now, onto my thoughts of the Guranan's ending: lol, that old man is one damn big stalker.....for the most part, I enjoyed how every thing played out. However, this comes after Aramis took...err...the maid girl, over Sarah so his reactions to stuff seems kinda....weird but at the same time, if I had a girl I recently broke up with and she ended up pregnant with another guy's kid....it would be a bit of a shock to me as well. I just figured those reactions would have worked better on say Gordon or someone.

Also the wedding scene imo...is too long. If you need text in it, just skip to the "and now you may kiss the bride" part, going through the rest just felt like a chore. It was pretty much the same with Aramis's, if every character with endings ends up marrying her and every ending has this wedding scene...it'll get really tedious fast. From how I see it, Aramis's ending needs a wedding scene as they were practically thrown together for that reason. Guranan's need a wedding scene since you are doing the part with the vampire, if not you can just skip til afterwards where they are walking away from the priest. Same with anyone else you'll have marry Sarah, the marriage scene as a whole just isn't needed. Heck, you can even do like some games and make the ending end as they are about to get married and imply that they had the wedding after the child was born (just to keep things not exactly the same.)

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's quite good that you try on to modify this game, it have so much lost potential, but I remember this game already has a eng translation, or you just dont like that one?

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
KHTA

First, thanks for the feedback. This is exactly what I'm looking from it.

That being said, I disagree with your thoughts about the wedding scene. I kinda prefer to see what's going on rather than just see plain text, but that's just me. The one thing I'm going to do about that is to skip straight to line "If anyone has any objections as to why these two should no marry" but I'll only skip it if Vampire is alive, if he's not I'll let it play out. That way both scenes will be just as long. The only reason why I made the walk and vows was because I wanted to compensate for the vampire scene. But like I said, for testing, I made the longest version of the ending. The real ending once it's in-game won't be this long nor will show all the scenes. Everything will depend on what you did in-game. It's given there won't be many options because you're forced to progress with certain things before you can get this ending, and there are slim chances Sarah gets pregnant with Guraran on the first day. There's a lot of subtle dialog changes in the endings based on the variables. For example, if Sarah had sex with Manager Arthur he will ask Sarah if she's pregnant with him and stuff like that.

I also planned to make one scene with the vampire is Sarah lost but for now, I gave up on it.
I reckon I'll probably revisit all the endings once I'm done with all of them and maybe expand on them.

As for the Aramis's reaction you mentioned, you're right there. I completely forgot about them breaking up for some reason. I don't know how but I just forgot about it. I'll change that scene for sure.

I also agree with the sprites like you said but it is almost impossible to fit both on the screen. One of the reasons is that the game engine always focuses player in the middle. Now I could go on about making other event and changing the graphics of that event while removing graphics for the player event but I don't like that. The best I could do is mix both together and switch to sprite and CG during the scenes. But the problem is that I don't know how many players prefer sprite over the animated CG. Sprites in my option were used to compensate for CG's not being animated. But here there's a whole system available with animated scenes.

It's quite good that you try on to modify this game, it have so much lost potential, but I remember this game already has a eng translation, or you just dont like that one?
I don't know any such translation exists. I only know someone mentioned there's an edited machine translation but that's it.

Last edited:

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Last I know, the only thing available already before was an edited Machine Translation too and so it's very great that you decided to work on this game. Can't wait until everything is ready.

Kunoichi ninpocho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can you be more specific? Where? What scene? What ending?

Did you download from link above?

Are you maybe trying to load your own save file?
This is a standalone game made only for endings.
You start it by going on New Game.
you fix link...save 3

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've been working yesterday on scenes for the bandits.
This is just the first scene which is meant to introduce Sarah to the bandits.
To trigger the scene, \n[1] will have to lose against one of them.
I was thinking to change the code so even if she wins against Arts that Manmaka knocks her out by some dirty trick.
Anyway, I kinda hit a dead end with the scene and need someone to try playing and share some insights and suggestions on what to change, add, etc...

My impression of the bandits is that they actually aren't bad.
They're not typical bandits, it's kinda like they were forced to become bandits to survive but they're actually decent people.

Based on that assumption I made this scene.

#!cfhTxK7Z!HzzJzb0URWik6G4Ine4nnlGNr7bdBGo2rhz70oQXsms

Reputation score
There is no save file anymore...

#!teInjIab!k51e_i2wIBuw2D1HjUs_3A0dusPT1p0eqjQDSyQWVxA

You download the game from this link and press on NEW GAME.
I have a problem, don't see the font :/

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Change inside game.ini to library =RGSS104J.dll

If that doesn't solve it then you're probably missing game font I reckon but it could be x1000 things.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Change inside game.ini to library =RGSS104J.dll

If that doesn't solve it then you're probably missing game font I reckon but it could be x1000 things.
Where i can find this game font?
I reinstalled RPT and it still didn't work
Other game on MV or VX have "letters"
What else can i do?

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have no clue dude.

Does this happen also when you play the original game? If it does then it's 100% something with your system.
I've never had that kind of problem with any game so I can't really be of help.

EDIT:

Could anyone take a crack at these lines? I've got ~20-30 lines but I'm not sure about some of them.

Here's the whole conversation including the lines that I translated.

\name[\N[1]]\c[5]
「あなたは……、どうしてあなたがここに?」
\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「You... What are you doing here?」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「ここのレッドクリスタルは、対岸のオディアス卿のところにあるぜ。」
\\name[Wallis]
「Lord Otias took the red crystal that was inside
this cave and moved it outside across the river.」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「オディアスは帝国随一の使い手だ。
悪いことは言わない、ここは諦めて帰れ。」
\\name[Wallis]
「Otias is the Fenoa Empire's greatest swordsman.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you should
give up and go home.」

\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「あなたはいったい何者なの?」
\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「Who on earth are you?」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「何者と言われてもな、俺は世界中にいい女を求めて旅しているだけの、ただの部外者だよ。」
\\name[Wallis]
「I'm just a traveler who just wants to travel
around the world looking for beautiful women.」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「いいかい、オディアスは、いや正確にいうと、その副官のアキレウスは皇帝の勅命で『炎の剣』を探している。」
\\name[Wallis]
「Look, \n[1]... Otias, no, to be more precise his lieutenant
Achilles is looking for the flaming sword on orders the from
the crown prince.」

\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「『炎の剣』…?」
\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「Flaming sword...?」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「そうだ、あんたの里に古くから伝わる伝説の剣だ。
今、帝国は南のトランシルス王国に侵攻しようといている。」
\\name[Wallis]
「Yes, it's a legendary swords said to be passed down through
generations in your village. As you know, the empire is
trying to invade Transils Kingdom to the south.」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「王太子はその剣を掲げて攻め込みたいらしい。」
\\name[Wallis]
「The crown prince wants to obtain the flaming sword
from your village and use it against them.」

\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「でも私は、『炎の剣』なんて聞いたこともないわ………」
\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「But I've never even heard a mention of
a flaming sword...」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「まだ知らされてないんだろう。
その剣は、女神の血を受け継ぐものが、代々使うものとされている。」
\\name[Wallis
「It's very likely you haven't been told about it. The sword,
which inherits the blood of the goddess Aphrodite is said
to be passed down through generations.」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「つまりあんただよ、あんたの母親も使っていたはずだ。
あと、2年もすれば族長から手渡されるはずだ。」
\\name[Wallis]
「つまりあんただよ、あんたの母親も使っていたはずだ。
あと、2年もすれば族長から手渡されるはずだ。」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「早く里に帰って、族長と相談したほうがいいぞ。」
\\name[Wallis]
「You should return to the village and talk with your village elder.」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「やつらは、レッドクリスタルを奪い、黄金を取れなくし、攻撃的な魔物を増やし、じわじわと追いつめるつもりだ。」
\\name[Wallis]
「They took out the red crystal to make the monsters more aggressive,
who would then slowly more and more attack your village. That would
then stop you from mining gold in the north caves and weaken you.」

\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「おじいさ…、族長は今、里には居ないわっ!!」
\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「But... The village elder isn't here right now!」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「居ない?!、もしかして、バルスやアトスもいないのか?」
\\name[Wallis]
「He's not?! Are Bals or Atos also not in the village?」

\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「そうだけど………」
\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「Yes, but...」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「そういうことだったのか……
アキレウスの考えそうなことだ……」
\\name[Wallis]
「I guess that's why...
So this was Achilles plan all along...」

\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「どういうことなの?」
\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「What do you mean?」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「レッドクリスタルは、奴らにとっては、たままた終結場所にそれがあっただけってことだよ。」
\\name[Wallis]
「So the red crystal, for those guys,
was just a means to an end...」

\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「………よく意味がわからないよ……」
\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「...I don't understand...」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「そうだな……、明日の今頃には、あんたの里が火の海になってるってことだよ。」
\\name[Wallis]
「Well... let me put it this way... By this time
tomorrow, your village is going to be a sea of fire.」

\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「なんですってっ!!、そんなこと許さないわっ!!」
\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「What?! I won't allow them to harm my village!!」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「アキレウスは、簡単に手に入れられないと初めから考えたんだろう、里の者を次々に殺し、命乞いする者から聞き出すつもりだ。」
\\name[Wallis]
「Achilles, he probably thought from the start he could
not win that easily. He will kill everyone in the
village one by one until he finds what he wants.」

\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「なんてむごいことを………」
\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「What a cruel thing...」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「そのために陽動として、東側に大軍団を終結させ、バルスが東に向かったところで、西から侵攻する。」
\\name[Wallis]
「For that reason, he ordered a squadron to attack on the
east side as a diversion for Bals as he attacks from the west
with the main force.」

\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「里が大変だわっ!!、急いで先生に知らせないとっ!!」
\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「My village is in a serious danger!!
I have to hurry back and tell sensei Bals!!」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「待てっ!!、もう手遅れなんだよっ!!、わからないのか?」
\\name[Wallis]
「Wait! It's too late for that!!
Don't you understand?」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「帝国の兵はここだけではない、山向うにも続々と集まってきてる。もう間に合わない。」
\\name[Wallis]
「These aren't the only imperial soldiers, there
are many more gathering in the mountains.
You'll never make it in time.」

\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「とにかく早く里に帰って、みんなに知らせるしかないよっ!」
\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「Anyway, I have to hurry back to
the village and tell everyone!」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「知らせに帰って、どこに逃げる?」
\\name[Wallis]
「And what are you going to do
when you inform them, run away?」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「東側に王太子率いる大軍が包囲しつつあるんだぜ、逃げ道はないと思うけどな……」
\\name[Wallis]
「There's a huge army located on the east side.
Even if you try to run, there's no where to run to.」

\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「東と西から…、それもあんな小さな里1つに………
もうなにもかもお終いだわ……」

\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「みんな殺される……、なんとかしないと……
なんとか……、よく考えるのよ………」
\\name[\\N[1]]\\c[5]
「Everyone will get killed... I have to do something...
Somehow... I have to think carefully...」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「……………………」
\\name[Wallis]
「……………………」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「王太子の軍は包囲目的だうろから、オディアスを止めれば、時間は稼げると思うぜ。」
\\name[Wallis]
「The purpose of prince's army is on the east side to hold
the siege. If you manage to stop Lord Otias, I think you
can buy yourself about lot of time.」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「ああ、大切なことを言うのを忘れてた…… オディアスは帝国の英雄で随一の使い手だから、倒すのはまず無理だよ。ただ、女は決して殺さない。」
\\name[Wallis]
「Oh, I forgot to mention a very important thing... Lord Otias, hero
of the empire is quite possibly to strongest swordsman in the world
so he's almost impossbile to defeat. However, he never kills women.」

\\name[ヴァリス]
「それだけは覚えておいて……」
\\name[Wallis]
「Keep that in mind...」

Last edited:

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, so how long until the final release? Sounds so close and I happen to have a good block of time to play tonight -.-