What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ155863] Seira of Rotation Cut (回転切りのセイラ)

droglob

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ155863] Seira of Rotation Cut (回転切りのセイラ)

Edit: I'm an idiot

Thank you so much for the translation

Last edited:

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awesome guys, thanks!
ps: Is that really the best translation for the name? I would imagine it have Sayla or Spin Around or something among the lines.

juliox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anybody has a link to version 2.2.0, i only have 2.2.1 and the patch is not working for this version.

Cailveh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dude, this translation is amazing! Thanks a bunch for your work

Static1218

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, I'm going completely bonkers here.

Whenever I try to run the game, it always says "Graphics/Titles/001-Title01" cannot be found.

this was after changing the game.ini to NOT read-only. Even then it had me at an error regarding STANDARD. So I changed the inside of game.ini, and removed the Standard part...

And this happens.

"Graphics/Titles/001-Title01" cannot be found.

Someone, help

I checked the inside the my Graphics folder... and there isn't a Title folder at all.

In fact, I suspect my whole Graphics folder is missing a lot.

Can someone manage to spare to upload their Graphics folder? It might help resolve the whole issue

Last edited:

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whenever I try to run the game, it always says "Graphics/Titles/001-Title01" cannot be found.

this was after changing the game.ini to NOT read-only. Even then it had me at an error regarding STANDARD. So I changed the inside of game.ini, and removed the Standard part...
Alright, I'm just going on a leap here, since I haven't downloaded the game neither tried the translation, but I'm gonna guess you erased the setting for the RTP and you have none installed.
So first download the appropriate RPG Maker rtp packages, second, make sure you're running japanese locale, and third, read the FAQ.

juliox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, I'm going completely bonkers here.

And this happens.

"Graphics/Titles/001-Title01" cannot be found.

Someone, help

I checked the inside the my Graphics folder... and there isn't a Title folder at all.

In fact, I suspect my whole Graphics folder is missing a lot.

Can someone manage to spare to upload their Graphics folder? It might help resolve the whole issue
i belive is your version of the game these english patch is made for 2.2.0 version but you maybe have the 2.2.1 i use that and have the same problems, so i tried to run the game untranslated and it gave me no error even in the same places that error pops up, that is why i am asking if somebody has the 2.2.0 version they can share or something. because in the dlsite only 2.2.1 exist

Last edited:

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i belive is your version of the game these english patch is made for 2.2.0 version but you maybe have the 2.2.1 i use that and have the same problems, so i tried to run the game untranslated and it gave me no error even in the same places that error pops up, that is why i am asking if somebody has the 2.2.0 version they can share or something. because in the dlsite only 2.2.1 exist
Ver 2.2.1 worked fine for me. Sorry, I can get you 2.1.9, but I don't seem to have 2.2.0 anymore.

juliox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ver 2.2.1 worked fine for me. Sorry, I can get you 2.1.9, but I don't seem to have 2.2.0 anymore.
how do you patch it? because is giving me a loot of errors. i want to know if i did something roungh. when i patch it.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

how do you patch it? because is giving me a loot of errors. i want to know if i did something roungh. when i patch it.
For help with RPGMaker Trans look here:

For help with standard decryption and standard partial/full translation look in the thread dedicated to it here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28259

PS - when I first tried all this some years ago it was frustrating, and sometimes you just have to ditch where you were and start over - make sure you copy/save as you go!

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can find the 2.2.0 version in the original thread...

Edit > Found it (2.2.0) here...

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

have you tried the 'read only' solution?
Oh, I am stupid, didn't see that. Thank you, now it works. Great work with translation. Its so much better to actually understand what is going on while playing the game and to actually know where you are supposed to go. ( Rep + )

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone else having issue with the smith scene after you giving him the metal crystal? Is it because its version 2.2.0?

Static1218

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I did all of those....... Every one of the advices from above and the previous page.... and nothing seemed to work.

Alright, but I managed to make it work though. It just seems like the game isn't being redirected properly to the proper RGSS Player.

I found the RGSS Player in C://Program Files/Common Files/Enterbrain/RGSS

turns out the files that I was missing were in there. I think it was supposed to pull the missing files from the player when it played (which explained why the files were missing in the first place. It wasn't part of the downloaded game, it was part of the RGSS Player), but it seems it somehow fucked up.

So to fix that, I copied both the Audio and Graphics files from Enterbrain/RGSS into the translated Folder.....

And nothing clashed, nothing was replaced or overwritten. Every file that I seemed to have been missing was put in there.

So I ran it, and it worked!

So, yeah..... thanks for all the advices, btw! It was still a big help for me to find out the real problem.

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I also wanted to thank you for your translation of that wonderful game.
It must have been a hell lot of work because of the many Hscenes.

Although this game has a terrible, terrible pregnancy-gameover mechanic and most of the time it is not clear how to advance the story, but the hscenes were just incredible well tuned with just the right amount of corruption.
Near perfection for my taste.

The scenes i liked most were the old guy in the inn, blacksmith, the bikini-bar scenes, and the brothel scenes.
Especially the last two mentioned were she gets groped and is still reluctant but the guys are persistent and she gives in to them more and more until she gets really horny and craves for their dicks.

And the quality of the animated CGs are pretty unparalleled.

Thx for letting us enjoy it :-]

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone here knows how to fix this?

WARNING: Ruby with nonzero exit code 1

ERROR: Ruby unexpectedly quit.

Ruby Traceback:

C:/Users/shey/Downloads/SHAREit/A11w/file/New folder (3)/RPGMakerTransv4.5/rubyscripts/unmarshall.rb:22:in `load': end of file reached (EOFError)

from C:/Users/shey/Downloads/SHAREit/A11w/file/New folder (3)/RPGMakerTransv4.5/rubyscripts/unmarshall.rb:22:in `block in unmarshall'

from C:/Users/shey/Downloads/SHAREit/A11w/file/New folder (3)/RPGMakerTransv4.5/rubyscripts/unmarshall.rb:21:in `open'

from C:/Users/shey/Downloads/SHAREit/A11w/file/New folder (3)/RPGMakerTransv4.5/rubyscripts/unmarshall.rb:21:in `unmarshall'

from C:/Users/shey/Downloads/SHAREit/A11w/file/New folder (3)/RPGMakerTransv4.5/rubyscripts/patcher.rb:278:in `patchFile'

from C:/Users/shey/Downloads/SHAREit/A11w/file/New folder (3)/RPGMakerTransv4.5/rubyscripts/main.rb:59:in `translateFile'

from C:/Users/shey/Downloads/SHAREit/A11w/file/New folder (3)/RPGMakerTransv4.5/rubyscripts/main.rb:97:in `<main>'

Help Please

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can't apply the patch, any help? I tried with RPG Maker Decripter but it doesn't work since the patch is in txt file and i can't find a solution...