What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ158987] Mucchi Muchi IF (むっち無知 IF)

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ158987] Mucchi Muchi IF (むっち無知 IF)

So, just to make I got this right, as I just purchased this game yesterday, only episode 1 and 2 of IF are currently translated and episode 3,4 and 5 were added in April and are on your current project list, right ? I didn't fuck up the patch installation somehow ? :confused:

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Though for the love of god I can't figure out the number pattern that Llama? mentioned. I just keep getting lost in the boobs. Is it the "RPG2" numbering right next to the title tab is what you were referring to?
Seems you might have figured it out from a post elsewhere, but the "2" part of the title only refers to the "second" batch of games (School Trip, Summer Vacation & IF).

Karrateir said:
alright, thank you etory
My pleasure.

cyberonic said:
Is he working on anything currently on any new games or just adding things to IF? I want a fully new yukata adventure (or something similar to it anyway, doesn't have to be her)
There's at least one more update planned for IF, to be released in June. Let's hope for good news after that.

Deathwings said:
So, just to make I got this right, as I just purchased this game yesterday, only episode 1 and 2 of IF are currently translated and episode 3,4 and 5 were added in April and are on your current project list, right ? I didn't fuck up the patch installation somehow?
Nope, you've done everything right so far. Episodes 3-5 were not yet translated.

Last edited:
OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Double-posting to let everyone know the patch has been updated to cover all 5 available episodes.

gremmie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for your efforts.

Predatorpulsado

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Etory, your work is always great and greatly appreciated.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What're episode 3,4,5? or are they the main games?

Predatorpulsado

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What're episode 3,4,5? or are they the main games?
Mucchi Muchi IF has 5 what-if short stories in it. Each one is referred to as an episode, hence the episodes 1-5.

Resnepsid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone summarize the what-if episodes 3, 4 & 5 for me? (the recent additions)

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're welcome gremmie, Predatorpulsado. Enjoy!
Could someone summarize the what-if episodes 3, 4 & 5 for me? (the recent additions)
I dropped the in-game teasers for each scene next to the sample pics on the first post. That should help a bit.

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So just to make sure, the first game has yet to be translated right? I want to hold off on playing until I play the first game for obvious reasons.

Genflare

Reputation score

Sorry if this is againts a rule or something but does anyone have a link or direction to a link on where I can get 1.501?

Otherwise I think I might have a bug with the downloads on AS because I can't see any episodes other than 1 and 2 with theirs.

Thank a ton for the translation btw, love it!.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Updated the patch to cover episodes 6-8. See OP for details.

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Updated the patch to cover episodes 6-8. See OP for details.
Thanks!

The game is up to 677 MBs. It's getting hard to redownload every update.
Also, I noticed today that this game has the "Heartwarming" tag on DLsite. :p

sandchainz

Reputation score

Muchi Muchi If is the Muchi Muchi Inaka? :confused:

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks!

The game is up to 677 MBs. It's getting hard to redownload every update.
Also, I noticed today that this game has the "Heartwarming" tag on DLsite. :p
My pleasure. And yes, the size has definitely ballooned after all the bonus games.

"Heartwarming", haha. I do think Yutaka's pretty loveable. Or maybe it's heartwarming how naive she is?
sandchainz said:
Muchi Muchi If is the Muchi Muchi Inaka? :confused:
Mucchi Muchi IF is a series of what-if stories that's bundled with School Trip. The first game, Inaka (Country Life), is still untranslated.

rizo

Reputation score

My pleasure. And yes, the size has definitely ballooned after all the bonus games.

"Heartwarming", haha. I do think Yutaka's pretty loveable. Or maybe it's heartwarming how naive she is?
Mucchi Muchi IF is a series of what-if stories that's bundled with School Trip. The first game, Inaka (Country Life), is still untranslated.
Hopefully one day someone translates the first one. This series is so good!

sandchainz

Reputation score

Inaka is also translated to english! I have 3 muchi muchi translated games but no one is called IF so I askd about that.

rizo

Reputation score

Inaka is also translated to english! I have 3 muchi muchi translated games but no one is called IF so I askd about that.
Wait you have a translation of Inaka? Are you sure it's not just a shitty machine translation, or is it all completely translated? I know there is a game out there called inaka but it's not the first one. Someone just named it wrong, so it went around being called that when it's not. :/
This one is Inaka

Last edited:

Hoboy

Reputation score

So - to clarify for my own understanding - the IF patches are like DLCs for the School Trip game? Do they need 1.5.0.3 (the latest) version of School Trip to work properly? And is this still ongoing? Maybe I should wait until School Trip stops getting updated...:confused:

sandchainz

Reputation score

Wait you have a translation of Inaka? Are you sure it's not just a shitty machine translation, or is it all completely translated? I know there is a game out there called inaka but it's not the first one. Someone just named it wrong, so it went around being called that when it's not. :/
This one is Inaka
This one

I also don't understand what exactly IF is.
It's the excursion one or the summer vacation one?