What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ158987] Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation (むっち無知 なつ休み)

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is a full English patch for v1.301 and up of the game known in English as Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation. It is also part of my favorite RPGMaker game series.

ULMF Thread

To play in English quickly as possible, install the standard version of the game (むっち無知 なつ休み ノーマル), follow the process to apply partial patches here, then download the 'prepatched' version linked below and paste the Data folder into the main directory of the game, overwriting any files. If you'd prefer the widescreen version, want to check my work, or are just curious how it was done, download the RPGMakerTrans version and use that instead.

The major contribution of this patch is in updating the huge post-game pool trip to English. It is a combination of my own work and an earlier patch by Tengubengu which has been ported, revised, and sometimes retranslated. A big thanks to Tengubengu for the initial translation. Instructions for reaching the pool and the newly-translated content are provided after clearing the game.

I took a new approach with this game where I've subbed in English action words instead of simply transliterating Japanese onomatopoeia. So no more panpan, kirakira, etc. Let me know how effective it is.

Also, I was able to restore a scene at the pool for Aya that was not accessible outside of the recollection room. You will need the precompiled version to see it, as I had to insert scripts. It should not be hard to find in-game.

I hope you enjoy this patch, and the game. Any comments or suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated.

Lastly, please support the developer so we can see more from her in the future. This game can be purchased , bundled with two other games. Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [RJ158987]Yutaka's Summer Vacation むっち無知 なつ休み

Wow nice =)

that was the last one of this game that missed a full

thanks nice works ^p^/

just a question, your data patch is for the normal or wide version ^^ ?

Edit : tested myself, that for the normal ^^

Last edited:

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

AWSOMEEEE.

just awsome. so much thx. love this series so much!

mirthless

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, but i just get a graphics error when i use the data folder.

Finally got it, err its the one without school holiday written on it, what a giddy goat i am.

むっち無知 なつ休み ノーマル版

Thanks for the hard work.

Last edited:
OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow nice =)
thanks nice works ^p^/
[...]
Edit : tested myself, that for the normal ^^
stone147 said:
AWSOMEEEE.

just awsome. so much thx. love this series so much!
Hope you both like it, and yeah I'm not sure I made it clear enough that this is for the normal/standard version. I've edited the OP to emphasize that.
mirthless said:
Finally got it, err its the one without school holiday written on it, what a giddy goat i am.
Glad you got it working. I suppose folks only have a 25% chance of even applying this to the right game if I'm not more specific. That's a whoops on my part, haha. Updating the OP even more.

Last edited:

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ158987]Yutaka's Summer Vacation むっち無知 なつ休み ノーマル版

Thank you for the translation, but didn't this one already get a translation many months ago?

Also the first game ever by the author was never translated right? Any ideas on that one? The first one was the best for me :)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you for the translation, but didn't this one already get a translation many months ago?
"The major contribution of this patch is in updating the huge post-game pool trip to English. It is a combination of my own work and an earlier patch by Tengubengu which has been ported, revised, and sometimes retranslated. A big thanks to Tengubengu for the initial translation. Instructions for reaching the pool and the newly-translated content are provided after clearing the game"

Gotta read those word like things that appear along with the pictures and links. Once read properly, it could help you avoid asking questions that already have an answer.

thanks Etory for taking the time to do this. Those who knew nothing about the untranslated lines would probably just have gotten the old one without seeing your post in the other thread.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh my God, thank you so much for this. I loved this game, and its art style and everything about it. It's greatly appreciated.

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is my favorite RPGmaker series.
Always glad to see more translated!

rizo

Reputation score

Holy shit this came out of no where!
You're amazing! Thanks for this!
Do you think you'll ever work on the first game, so the whole series is translated. That would be awesome! Or even translate the dlc which was added to the 2nd game where se goes to her uncles house.
thanks again for this!

Last edited:

muvejit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well maybe it's easier to do the translation of uncle's house first and then go for the first game, i do hope all of it will get fully translated.

Rrezz

Reputation score

Do you think you'll ever work on the first game, so the whole series is translated. That would be awesome! Or even translate the dlc which was added to the 2nd game where se goes to her uncles house.
thanks again for this!
Long time ago I was working on a full translation of the first game. I think I got most of the starting area done, and pits and pieces of the first town. If anyone wants to pick up where I left off they can. Just PM me and I'll toss over what I've got.
And if no one wants to pick it up, I can finish up the project I'm currently working and see about finishing it myself. Although, I don't have the greatest history of finish full translations, lol.

*Edit* Opps, Nevermind. Turns out I had a lot less done than I thought I did. lol

Last edited:
OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

KHTA, Rrezz, zirpcev and everyone, it was my pleasure. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Not only was it fun to read, it was pretty fun to write too! I think all the wild scenarios are a lot of fun, and I hope the dev keeps going strong.

rizo said:
Holy shit this came out of no where!
You're amazing! Thanks for this!
thanks again for this!
I appreciate that, but don't want to get ahead of myself. Full patches are quite an undertaking, and I also wanted to see how this one was received. I am still learning both Japanese and, well, writing in general. Any feedback on either is honestly appreciated.

Also, I won't make any promises, but... you may or may not have noticed the very first mod I released on ULMF was for School Trip. So I was digging around in the game at one point...

Rrezz said:
Long time ago I was working on a full translation of the first game. I think I got most of the starting area done, and pits and pieces of the first town. [...] And if no one wants to pick it up, I can finish up the project I'm currently working and see about finishing it myself. Although, I don't have the greatest history of finish full translations, lol.
It's not easy, that's for sure. But thanks for what you do - think I got a whole folder named after you on my comp.

Akimu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

holy shit you're amazing mate, really appreciate it, now I have something to busy myself with!

rizo

Reputation score

KHTA, Rrezz, zirpcev and everyone, it was my pleasure. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Not only was it fun to read, it was pretty fun to write too! I think all the wild scenarios are a lot of fun, and I hope the dev keeps going strong.

I appreciate that, but don't want to get ahead of myself. Full patches are quite an undertaking, and I also wanted to see how this one was received. I am still learning both Japanese and, well, writing in general. Any feedback on either is honestly appreciated.

Also, I won't make any promises, but... you may or may not have noticed the very first mod I released on ULMF was for School Trip. So I was digging around in the game at one point...

It's not easy, that's for sure. But thanks for what you do - think I got a whole folder named after you on my comp.
Ah that's understandable, would be cool if you could translate the small dlc for the uncle's house. Would love to be able to play that in English :p
Either way thanks for the work you're doing. :)

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is much appreciated. You are Great Hero.

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Additionally, I was able to restore a scene with Aya at the pool that was not previously accessible outside of the recollection room.
Out of curiosity, what scene are you referring to?

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks everyone, glad you're enjoying it.

Out of curiosity, what scene are you referring to?
Details in the spoiler.

A boy butters up Aya by saying she looks like a movie star and gets her to strip for him. Quick little scene. I have him set to show up outside the pool after Aya's gotten in the pool at least once. Should be pretty seamless.

Last edited:

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ULMF has spoiler tags - there's just no button for them in the UI.
qoute my post to see how to use it :)
Anyway, thanks for the translation... now only if I had the time to play the damn game :(.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ULMF has spoiler tags - there's just no button for them in the UI.
qoute my post to see how to use it :)
Anyway, thanks for the translation... now only if I had the time to play the damn game :(.
Thanks, I honestly didn't know about that.

And I know the feeling. Our backlogs just might outlive us. I'll cross my fingers for you.