What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ163898] Vera's Region Tour Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There are 2 untranslated lines when Vera is outside the Old Inn in Deminos Town after rescuing Irene and talking with the mayor.

Screenshot(s):

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There are 2 untranslated lines when Vera is outside the Old Inn in Deminos Town after rescuing Irene and talking with the mayor.

Screenshot(s):
Thanks~
Removed

she said something like
======
Oh that's right, I received this.
"Salon membership card"
I wonder what kind of place it's, maybe I should pay it a visit before going back to Melyag.

Last edited:

foolfirefly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the translation. Here are a few things I found:
- Melyag Town, after the prologue, if you try to leave town at night, Vera's lines are untranslated.
- Melyag Town, port side at night. When Vera tries to dive, your translated line is "It's too dark to dive down there...". I think the condition is actually about if you wear clothes or not, so that line is kind of misleading.

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the translation. Here are a few things I found:
- Melyag Town, after the prologue, if you try to leave town at night, Vera's lines are untranslated.
- Melyag Town, port side at night. When Vera tries to dive, your translated line is "It's too dark to dive down there...". I think the condition is actually about if you wear clothes or not, so that line is kind of misleading.
Thanks for the feedback

IIRC the second one, she really did say that it's too dark to dive down there,
but I agreed, it's quite misleading.

Edit: Patch

Last edited:

Ishman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When you try to go outside before grabbing your armor to take to the item shop owner, the line is untranslated.

Deleted member 61362

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there an auto-run toggle I'm not noticing or does this game require you to hold shift down for the duration?

ibuk

Reputation score
Hello, the mega link is dead. Can you please reupload. Thank you.

Shima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like it was taken down again, has anyone got a link / can upload the latest translation patch version and send it to me in a private message?

sabishimaru4

Reputation score
why this link [from patreon] i met so much 'some' untranslate from begining of the game?

wrong version or my game sucks.

Edit:its all clear!!!

Last edited:
OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
why this link [from patreon] i met so much 'some' untranslate from begining of the game?

wrong version or my game sucks.
I bet 10 bucks I uploaded a wrong version

try this

ArdenW

Reputation score
I am so fucking lost. I have no idea where this alchemist is that I need to get the first quest finished. I've been all over the place and am pretty sure I've spoken with every NPC in the game.

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am so fucking lost. I have no idea where this alchemist is that I need to get the first quest finished. I've been all over the place and am pretty sure I've spoken with every NPC in the game.
If it's the npc i'm thinking of, look for the stairs on the side of the shop in the upper middle of the town.

ArdenW

Reputation score
If it's the npc i'm thinking of, look for the stairs on the side of the shop in the upper middle of the town.
Thank you! I thought for sure that I had checked with her before but it looks like I hadn't. I had only been trying to get to her when it was night, and her door was closed at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.