What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ166652] Haramikko Tamer Aria

Deleted member 224977

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ166652] Haramikko Tamer Aria

I found a bit of text untranslated. It happens when you talk to the Imp in the forest. Another one when you are in a scene with a monster but i forgot which one it was.

Thank you for translating the game it was fun to play :D

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thx a lot! always nice with a new translation. i would not play this one otherwise. hope you continue making translations! cheers!

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The sign is actually in the small forest area before the lake and volcano area's, sorry. It also looks like the trainer on that same map is left untranslated.

As for the two tamers, it looks like there is nothing in the victory conditions, not sure if that was your fault or the creator's.

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found a bit of text untranslated. It happens when you talk to the Imp in the forest. Another one when you are in a scene with a monster but i forgot which one it was.

Thank you for translating the game it was fun to play :D
Found out about the imp one and fixed it thank you ^-^

@1baka Thank you and glad you enjoyed it, I have a translation I am working on at the moment that is quite enjoyable but it is quite a big game as well soo might take some time

@Darthan Fixed the translation on the sign and the tamer, as for those two? I think it was the creators fault, since I just checked the original game folder and it doesn't have anything for win conditions. I could fix that but not sure how to implement the data for a win condition like he has. Tried copy and pasting another tamers win condition data but it doesn't work like that it seems.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@Darthan Fixed the translation on the sign and the tamer, as for those two? I think it was the creators fault, since I just checked the original game folder and it doesn't have anything for win conditions. I could fix that but not sure how to implement the data for a win condition like he has. Tried copy and pasting another tamers win condition data but it doesn't work like that it seems.
It looks like you need to edit the Battle Processing and check the box for Continue Even When Loser. This will allow you to add so text to the victory condition if you want. Then just copy and paste the Fadeout, Erase, Fadein from another tamer and paste it after the Branch End.

That should fix the problem.

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It looks like you need to edit the Battle Processing and check the box for Continue Even When Loser. This will allow you to add so text to the victory condition if you want. Then just copy and paste the Fadeout, Erase, Fadein from another tamer and paste it after the Branch End.

That should fix the problem.
Thanks managed to fix the issue! ^-^b Thumbs up

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like you missed a line in the Minotaur reward scene, and a line at the end of the tendrill birthing scene.

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like you missed a line in the Minotaur reward scene, and a line at the end of the tendrill birthing scene.
Fixed those as well thanks for checking ^-^

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how to reward monster? i already have the erotic necklace but there are requirements that i need. do they need to reach certain level?

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a bunch for the translation! Games with pregnancy are always very welcome, for me at least :p

Cheers!

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for your hard work and the translation!

You are doing gods work lol

edit: found the game on nyaa when i applied the trans it says its missing system/rgs300.dll not sure if the version i have is just old?
I did copy rgs301.dll that I had and rename it to 300 and that works but not sure if it will explode later lol

Last edited:
OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for your hard work and the translation!

You are doing gods work lol

edit: found the game on nyaa when i applied the trans it says its missing system/rgs300.dll not sure if the version i have is just old?
I did copy rgs301.dll that I had and rename it to 300 and that works but not sure if it will explode later lol
Version might be outdated, if you would like I could upload the latest version with the translation for you?

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Version might be outdated, if you would like I could upload the latest version with the translation for you?
sure that would be great :)

Also I might of actually found the issue. In the game.ini file that comes with the trans it directs to sgs300.dll but the versions im downloading have 301.dll. Im guessing 301 is the newer version and 300 is the default? Maybe it just needs updated in the trans? I edited the ini to direct to sgs301.dll and it works fine.

but still if you have the latest version id download it to be sure.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also I might of actually found the issue. In the game.ini file that comes with the trans it directs to sgs300.dll but the versions im downloading have 301.dll. Im guessing 301 is the newer version and 300 is the default? Maybe it just needs updated in the trans? I edited the ini to direct to sgs301.dll and it works fine.
301 and 300 have nothing to do with the .dll being newer they both do the exact same thing so you don't have to worry about changing the name to make a game work.

jking1000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Translation isn't working for me at all, so if Joe007 could upload latest version with the translation, that would be amazing.

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Translation isn't working for me at all, so if Joe007 could upload latest version with the translation, that would be amazing.
Check your inbox.

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, thanks so much for translating this, didn't know there was a full one! Is the link to the translation on the first page still work with this game?

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, thanks so much for translating this, didn't know there was a full one! Is the link to the translation on the first page still work with this game?
Should work if you have any problems then feel free to message me about it.

121d15g

Reputation score

Yoooo hmu with a link too

xshadow15

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I dl'd the patch in front and it seems my game still in moonrune languange?
Am I doing something wrong here or what?

nvm. works now~

Last edited: