What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ173507 - Perverted Loli Bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamon

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm lost on 4th village (Lipana city).
The arena won't open no matter what i do.
I could pass the mountain and proceed to beat the game by escaping everything on ototo volcano, but i felt i missed a lot such as that IL:155 weapon and that underground prison on the mansion (i know it's a prison by looking at that full save).
Anyone know what to do?

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
The arena is part of the post-game, it only opens after you do the volcano thing. Yes, it's stupid, I also struggled with the same thing. And the underground prison scene happens after the arena scene.
As for the rest, I have no clue.

Diamon

Lurker
Reputation score
The arena is part of the post-game, it only opens after you do the volcano thing. Yes, it's stupid, I also struggled with the same thing. And the underground prison scene happens after the arena scene.
As for the rest, I have no clue.
The hell.... well, at least that's why this game doesn't automatically end after that volcano like most rpgmaker game i've played. I guess that's also why there's no boss guarding that memory orb.
What about the ice sword? I suspect that certain blacksmith in Lipana city is gonna do something about it since he said infusion with something. That full game save file also has fire spear or something which i thought was actually ice sword since that save doesn't have ice sword anymore and i remember i got some flame orb as important/key items on the volcano.
Anyway, so does this means, after the bridge got fixed, pretty much you can skip everything to get into ototo volcano which means all those towns/villages isn't important at all before post game?

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Like I said, no clue. I didn't manage to find out anything about those either. There's some items that say they're used for strenghtening stuff, but I never found out how to use them either.

Diamon

Lurker
Reputation score
I tried anything i can, discovered every t-chests in the game, lvled to max lv and still can do nothing with ice sword.

npervola

Reputation score
Found it!
  • You need to have the Ice Sword in the Inventory
  • You need to have three Mana Stones (Fire) in your inventory
    • You find them in the Volcano Section - blue chests
    • They are considered "Key Items" - and yet you can sell them...
  • You need to go the the blacksmith in Lipana City and talk to him
In return you get the Flame Sword, which you can equip
The Flame Sword is IL155, so guess what I'm trying next.

Diamon

Lurker
Reputation score
Haha! Turned out that i missed one mana stone that's on the right side of first volcano area. That was sneaky.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been locked due to a non-active download link. If you wish to restore this thread, please provide an updated link to a moderator and they will unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.