What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ174985] [Norn] Tsundere Idol wa Boku Dake no M Pet (ツンデレアイドルは僕だけのMペット)

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

[ADV] [Norn] Tsundere Idol wa Boku Dake no M Pet ~Ippai Shitsukete Goshujin-sama no LOVE Seishi de Haramitai no ♪~ | ツンデレアイドルは僕だけのMペット ~いっぱい躾けてご主人様のLOVE精子で孕みたいの♪~

1st Project

Information :

Official Title : ツンデレアイドルは僕だけのMペット ~いっぱい躾けてご主人様のLOVE精子で孕みたいの♪~
Romanized Title : Tsundere Idol wa Boku Dake no M Pet ~Ippai Shitsukete Goshujin-sama no LOVE Seishi de Haramitai no ♪ ~
English Translation : The Tsundere Idol is My Exclusive Masochistic Pet ~I Want My Master to Discipline and Impregnate Me with His Love Sperm~
Developer :
Publisher : Norn
Release Date : 2016/05/27 (Download Edition) | 2016/06/24 (Package Edition)
Official Product Page : | |
Official Site :
VNDB Entry:

Character Info :

• Kurumizaka Rui (胡桃坂 るい)
A working female student who's a popular nationwide idol attending the same high school as our protagonist. A girl of exceptional beauty, admired by both men and women, and considered to be the perfect idol blessed with many different talents. For those reasons, she doesn't show her weaknesses to anyone, putting lots of pressure on her mind, to the point that it becomes suffocating as a result. By meeting with her ideal master, she will even be able to display her own genuine masochistic-natured self and spend her days having fun as her boyfriend's masochistic pet.

(Adapted from the official description on .)
Staff :

• Scenario Writer
Takano Tsume (鷹之 爪)

• CG Artist
Ayase Hazuki (綾瀬 はづき)

Anyway, without further ado, allow me to enlighten you about the nature of this project I'm working on. The project I'll be announcing is a short visual novel, more specific a Nukige, called "Tsundere Idol wa Boku Dake no M Pet ~Ippai Shitsukete Goshujin-sama no LOVE Seishi de Haramitai no ♪~", which is a vn developed by the company Norn. The story is written by Takano Tsume, with the CG illustrations being provided by the very talented, Ayase Hazuki. The story features a healthy dosage of pregnant sex, bondage, sex in public places, plus the lovely ahegao expressions we all know and love (?), etc. The story's about a guy, the game's protagonist, whose girlfriend is currently the most popular teenage idol in Japan at the moment. And not only are the two of you lovers, you are also her goshujin-sama, a.k.a "her master". The girl's name is Kurumizaka Rui (胡桃坂 るい), who is, as the title of the game already suggests, a bit of a masochist and therefore, likes to be dominated by yours truly. Now, to give you guys a more official and proper synopsis of the story, I'll be posting the translation of the original Japanese one from the official product page below for you all to read through:

[ "Longing to attend the same high school as an idol, he lived day-to-day bottling up these secret thoughts and desires of his. Confessing to him the fact of her having a secret masochistic nature to herself, she imparted upon him the request (of): "Please be my 'master'!" And just like that, the slave training life between a guy and his masochistic idol pet who loves him very dearly finally took off!" ]

(Adapted from the official synopsis on .)
Next up, regarding the project itself, to give you guys a better idea of how long it would take for me to finish this localization, I'll be listing down some more detailed statistics:

Now, the story can be completed, as shown on the game's entry page as well, under or at least around a mere 2 hours of reading. More specifically, the vn consists of about 15 different H-scenes, meaning a collection of exactly 15 different base CG artwork pieces, totalling at a number of 93 CG images, with variations included. Illustrations aside, the full story contains up to around 2949 lines to be both translated and edited. So as you all can see, it's honestly not that long a game and may or may not get finished in a relatively short timeframe, depending on the project's work cycle (it's not the only thing I'm working on at the moment).

Then, regarding the future of this project, like "What will happen once the translation is completed?". Well, I've yet to make up my mind, but I was thinking of trying to get the game onto the English version of DLsite or perhaps even try getting it officially licensed by Zoo Corporation, the company that was responsible for the English localization of Norn's latest game, which was dubbed "Wild Romance". But as I said, those are just some raw ideas which may or may not even happen in the future. For now, this project is merely but a simple fan translation that will be made possible by you guys's support. The plan of action which I did however already decide to take is to prepare some bonus material, mainly for the ones who are indeed planning to donate to this endeavor, by contacting some of the original game development's staff. One person I'll certainly try getting a hold of once the time is right is obviously the game's CG artist, miss Ayase Hazuki-sensei. Depending on this project's success, I'll possibly be able to bring much bigger things to the table to better compensate you guys's support.

For the moment, this is still but a one-man project, but once (or if) the current scale of my Patreon page start growing and expands to a point where I might be able to hire an editor who can help me improve the overall quality of the writing and textflow of my releases, I'll do so in a heartbeat. It will allow me to focus more on the translation and engine aspect of things, resulting in slightly faster releases and enabling me to pick up more and more new projects over time.

Now, to start this project off, expect updates to come out (hopefully) on a weekly basis. I'll try my best to respect the deadlines I set out for myself, so I can keep you all updated on the newest progress growth and other fresh news/updates. Here's to hoping for you people's support to make this localization run as smooth and be as great as it can possible be! Until next time.

Current Translation Progress: 5.08 % (150 / 2949 Lines)
Visit my new page for all future updates, announcements, releases, and more!

Last edited:
OP
Fukukaze

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ174985] [Norn] Tsundere Idol wa Boku Dake no M Pet (ツンデレアイドルは僕だけのMペット)

This is a special project of mine, in the way that I'm trying out new things and just see how they work out. So, you could say this one is on a bit of a bigger scale than some of my other projects. In other words, a lot more ambitious and perhaps even a bit more serious. I love Norn's works and Hazuki-sensei's artwork, so I honestly want to give some of their stuff some love and give something back to them for all the great releases they've put out over the years.

Here's to hoping things work out and I'll be able to execute my ideas and turn them into a reality. Thanks!

OP
Fukukaze

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So,

Currently discussing the possibility of an official license for this and other Norn/Miel games in general. Me and the director of the localization company I'm in contact with will be having a detailed "meeting" sometime soon to further talk about the specifics of some possible ideas we got for a project like this to take off. More info on this later, unless I'm forced to sign some kind of NDA...

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, going from fan translator to official translator is a nice thing (if that's what you want to do for a living of course).

Best of luck !

(hoping that if it work out you'll still have time for other work than miel circle work / helping other fans translators).

OP
Fukukaze

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, going from fan translator to official translator is a nice thing (if that's what you want to do for a living of course).

Best of luck !

(hoping that if it work out you'll still have time for other work than miel circle work / helping other fans translators).
Yeah, definitely! Though the decision I made might seem very sudden for some people here on the forums and for that, I truly apologize, I can assure you that not to be the case at all. For about half a year now, I've thought long and hard about what and where it is I want to see myself in a few years from now. Of course, the answer is simple, I want to keep doing what I love most, which is to bring Japanese media over to a wider English-speaking audience. I obviously knew the road to get there would be a long and harsh one, requiring lots of blood, sweat and tears. This turn of events is only just the beginning of my journey and therefore, I'm still very unsure of what the future has in store for me. But let me tell you this, Bryanis, I am not disappearing from this forum and will continue to work hard and do my best on getting releases out to all of the people here. I at least owe you guys that much. I may have been here for only a mere 2 months now, but the time I spent on here has been great! It was fun... or rather, I should say, it has been fun, because I'm not leaving here.

The main reason I've been semi-dead for the past week now is because I've been making plans regarding this special project of mine, which was an idea I wanted to execute for a little while now and is currently in the works right now. It's been a busy week for me, considering I've also got exams going on at the moment, so please excuse me for all the silence these past few days. If everything goes according to plan, I'll be able to meet up and talk to you guys soon (probably not this weekend, though).

Once again, I hope you, some other people I befriended over the past few months and of course, everyone else here on the forums, will be able to respect my decision and support me in whatever I do in the near future. Thank you for reading, I appreciate you guys!

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, you have been busy so you hadn't had the time to pas on the discord.
People were wondering if you dropped out of the work you were helping with.

I think they'll like an answer to know where they stand on that issue. But take you time to answer them. No one want to put pressure on a translator :D