What's new

[WIP - Partial] [RJ175655] Beach Mama and My Nuki Nuki Summer Vacation

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Alright here it is, a quick and otherwise simple partial. All Items, Armors and most Skills have been translated. I haven't translated the Skill or Item descriptions, I'll do that later as I add more to it.

Enjoy

Thread

Skill names have been left untranslated due to that fact that they mess with the scripting for cut ins. Skill descriptions have been translated, so you'll at least know what they do.

Attachments

Last edited:

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ175655] Beach Mama and My Nuki Nuki Summer Vacation

Thanks, dude! Keep it coming :3

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edit: When i use the partial i don't get the sex scenes in battle... i don't understand why....

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Edit: When i use the partial i don't get the sex scenes in battle... i don't understand why....
I'll look into the matter when I get home from work.

*EDIT* After an extensive investigation into the situation I have determined that the problem is caused by scripts not properly interacting with renamed enemy skills.
When I update the partial to the latest version of the game I'll change it so only the MCs skills are translated.

Last edited:

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll look into the matter when I get home from work.

*EDIT* After an extensive investigation into the situation I have determined that the problem is caused by scripts not properly interacting with renamed enemy skills.
When I update the partial to the latest version of the game I'll change it so only the MCs skills are translated.
I see....for a moment i thoght it was my fault ahah, thanks for the partials Rrezz! Really appreciated :D

Devianne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nvm

Last edited:

pcxpot

Reputation score

Sooo, what to i have to do to get it to work?

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Unzip the main game file, use ALL Decrypter, its here in this forum, just search for it. Unpack the game files, copy them in the game dir, copy the game files over them, delete the main game file and start the game!

Hoboy

Reputation score

Sooo, what to i have to do to get it to work?
Read the second post in this section - "How to apply a partial"

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Alright, sorry for the delay but I have now updated this game to Version 1.01. I've also translated more stuff from the game.
Now, my previous partial had an issue where translated enemy skills would cause the game to crash. So, in order to fix that I've only translated the Nagisa's and Yu's skills, however I may have missed a few. So, if you see any of their skills untranslated send me a screen shot and I'll try to find it in the database and take care of it.

EchSeeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Appreciate the update. Though I've found out that translating the names of the erotic skills disables the cut-ins when they're used. Translating the skill descriptions might not disable those. (That is the case with Indebted Sister Flora. This circle's games are like this in the first place.)

*edit* tested it out by porting over the skill description translations. It is exactly the case. Though the masturbation skill for both Nagisa and Yu (refreshing eh~?) and guts heat don't have images, so translating those names are safe since they don't trigger cut-ins anyway.

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Appreciate the update. Though I've found out that translating the names of the erotic skills disables the cut-ins when they're used. Translating the skill descriptions might not disable those. (That is the case with Indebted Sister Flora. This circle's games are like this in the first place.)

*edit* tested it out by porting over the skill description translations. It is exactly the case. Though the masturbation skill for both Nagisa and Yu (refreshing eh~?) and guts heat don't have images, so translating those names are safe since they don't trigger cut-ins anyway.
Alright, so I'll just translate the Descriptions, and leave the skill names alone and everything should be honky dory.