[RJ178138]Gamble Fight

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ178138]Gamble Fight

@Harleyquin13

Domo arigatou gozaimasu! :)

Outfits:

ジャストヒット = "Just hit" frame length (i.e. the window in which players are allowed to chain multiple attacks together)
ダメージカット = Damage reduction

Hmm, maybe this explains why I can't pull off stuff I used to be able to do. I'll test this soon.

edit - Hmm, can't really tell the difference between having positive or negative just frames. Maybe I'm getting confused as to what it means.

Last edited:

WanderingWang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone willing to post a mega link? I've been terrified of torrents since the time that I started one and then had a police car sit running outside of my house for an hour.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone willing to post a mega link? I've been terrified of torrents since the time that I started one and then had a police car sit running outside of my house for an hour.
Mega -

Also, can someone translate the launch screen?

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thx @Yun-Ah

so we just need to paste in our Ip and we're good to go? Though, I think we'll just be an annoyance since the server I guess is in Japan, half way across the world. Lag feast :(

Anyone went online yet?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is it just me who finds this game infuriatingly irritating? Especially when I just want to fight the damn pigman, but the fights are fucking random so I have to start a fight, shut the game down if I don't get him and start it again, repeat until you get him. It's stupid.

tenconamei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anytime I start this up, with any combination of settings, it just goes directly to a "watch mode", where I have no control over anything, until it times out after 2 minutes and gives me a "you lose" message. The only button that does anything is Q, which resets the game back to the title screen, which promptly goes to a loading screen and repeats the process.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is it just me who finds this game infuriatingly irritating? Especially when I just want to fight the damn pigman, but the fights are fucking random so I have to start a fight, shut the game down if I don't get him and start it again, repeat until you get him. It's stupid.
You can fight the pigman in fight mode once you unlock the match where you earn 10k and 25k (if your on hard mode). It's actually not random (the characters may wear something diff but you will fight the same wep type).

Anytime I start this up, with any combination of settings, it just goes directly to a "watch mode", where I have no control over anything, until it times out after 2 minutes and gives me a "you lose" message. The only button that does anything is Q, which resets the game back to the title screen, which promptly goes to a loading screen and repeats the process.
Avoid hitting the "G" key during combat. Its some sort of auto function. No clue.

Last edited:

Egozi44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is fun. I ended up unlocking everything you can get in the shop in a day lol

Haven't tried the online battle just yet. I pretty much got the hang of the controls now so I"ll try it eventually. I'd rather buy the game then use Nyaa but I can't navigate through that site in Japanese. Hope they bring it to the english side of DLsite.

Nah, doesn't look like it.

Nice o_O

Could you share the saves? (the save folder is easy to find :p )

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Game Balance needs work. I put the weapons in order from top tier to least IMO:

Spear - Op too much damage and range special
Itou Ryu - somersault kick very useful
Ninja - Also range special
Nitoryu
Santoryu (its weak but you can attack with multiple colors)
Boxer - low tier due to lack of combos and dmg but special is good.

A recording of my gameplay:

Nice o_O

Could you share the saves? (the save folder is easy to find :p )
I can't seem to find it :p

Though the gallery is unlocked from the start so kinda takes away from the fun of unlocking things yourself but I attached it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If anyone was wondering, this game works with gamepads. I don't know about anyone else but i can't play games like this on a keyboard.

I like the game concept though. Simple yet addictive. I hope they improve on this one and keep making games.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I wanna try going online, but I'd rather wait until I buy it (grabbed the torrent). Its on the Japanese Dlsite not the English so its kinda hard trying to buy.

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wait....that UI...

Is the studio that made this called Yamadaya by chance ?

If yes they also made another game called Soulsaber 2 wich also feature nudity as the females take damage though there's no actual actions beyond that...speaking of wich would anyone be interrested in making a translation for either ?

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wait....that UI...

Is the studio that made this called Yamadaya by chance ?

If yes they also made another game called Soulsaber 2 wich also feature nudity as the females take damage though there's no actual actions beyond that...speaking of wich would anyone be interrested in making a translation for either ?
I just downloaded it, your right, it does play and feel exactly the same. Can anyone confirm?

edit - Its a year old and only 161 downloads :( Not sure why this game isn't getting any spotlight. Or did it sell better on some other site I don't know about?

Last edited:

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Outfits:

ジャストヒット = "Just hit" frame length (i.e. the window in which players are allowed to chain multiple attacks together)
ダメージカット = Damage reduction
wait, is the 2nd one really damage reduction? They both have fps next to the symbols in game. So Is it suppose to be damage removed per frames or something? Well, I actually don't get the whole just hit rly.

edit -
Body build:

体力回復 = HP regeneration rate
Since Hp doesn't seem to recover, I guess this means the bar that drops while you run. Maybe its cause the game isn't finish but all 4 body types regenerate super fast.

edit - Ok, its the rate at which it drains the bar. Basically the thinner body type can run longer and faster while the larger type runs slower and drains the bar faster.... at least thats what it seems. But if that's the case, there is no point in picking the larger body type other then looks?

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait, is the 2nd one really damage reduction? They both have fps next to the symbols in game. So Is it suppose to be damage removed per frames or something? Well, I actually don't get the whole just hit rly.

edit -

Since Hp doesn't seem to recover, I guess this means the bar that drops while you run. Maybe its cause the game isn't finish but all 4 body types regenerate super fast.

edit - Ok, its the rate at which it drains the bar. Basically the thinner body type can run longer and faster while the larger type runs slower and drains the bar faster.... at least thats what it seems. But if that's the case, there is no point in picking the larger body type other then looks?
From what I can tell, it's better to have + for the Just-hit status and - for the damage reduction. It's a very slight bonus, but since each attack in the game deals a set amount of HP damage per frame of animation the bonus adds up for prolonged combos. Similarly, if the just-hit window is longer (i.e. +) players have a few more milliseconds to chain attacks together.

I've mistranslated 体力, in most games it equates to HP but you are right in this case since it also means physical endurance (marathon running ability). So the difference between the big and small builds is a fighter which can run really quickly but is only capable of sprints compared to another who can run for much longer but doesn't have a high top speed. Obviously the former is better for the cage fights while the latter might be more useful for the open field free and online battles.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

From what I can tell, it's better to have + for the Just-hit status and - for the damage reduction. It's a very slight bonus, but since each attack in the game deals a set amount of HP damage per frame of animation the bonus adds up for prolonged combos. Similarly, if the just-hit window is longer (i.e. +) players have a few more milliseconds to chain attacks together.
I get it. I haven't bothered trying to find the timing, I just tap the button. Good to know though, I'll see if I can get those just-hits.

I've mistranslated 体力, in most games it equates to HP but you are right in this case since it also means physical endurance (marathon running ability). So the difference between the big and small builds is a fighter which can run really quickly but is only capable of sprints compared to another who can run for much longer but doesn't have a high top speed. Obviously the former is better for the cage fights while the latter might be more useful for the open field free and online battles.
Makes sense, but as the game is set up now, its not a factor to consider. In the cage, seems stamina is reduced. You can only run for a quarter of the time compared to free mode where you can run for 20 seconds max. I tested both the slim build and the larger body build and both can run for 20 seconds while the slim body type's speed is faster.

I guess I'll just call it the stamina bar. So if one stat is dash speed and the other is stamina regeneration...... I can defiantly tell the difference in speed as I can outrun the computer allies.

The stamina regeneration I can barely see the difference but its probably there. After doing some research, I think the key lies somewhere here:

(HP)ヒットポイントメーター
このメーターが無くなると戦力メーターが減少
・防御力/攻撃力メーター
ダッシュ移動や攻撃をすると減少。

・(HPの上)警告メッセージ
ヒットポイントメーターの上に今の状態を表示します。

・(HPの下)SP攻撃メーター
1以上溜まると強力な攻撃が出せます。

(this was in the html file in the folder, a game guide)

Google translate is troublesome but it sounds like the stamina bar (the red/blue bar) is basically related to attack and defense. I noticed when I was hit with a special, that bar drained very very quickly with the slim body type and the opposite with the large.

I think pretty much the bar provides defense as well hence why the slim one was killed faster. Apparently you can tap Z before "just hit" occurs to reduce incoming damage...... I think. Seems to hold true.

So the more the bar is full, the more defense you have. Thing is, I only see it go into the red during special attacks so perhaps the large body types can withstand those a bit more.

edit - You recover Hp on successful block against opposite color. Block (blue) against red and u gain a lot of hp if you reflect range attack. Amount doesn't seem to vary on body type though.

I'm also noticing a number appear above our icon when we repel. Any idea what that is?

Last edited:

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah I'm having the same problem, I don't actually control any characters, they just run around attacking by themselves, anyone else experiencing this?

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

EDIT - FYI

・OnlineBattle(販売開始から1ヶ月間ほど対戦用サーバーを起動予定です)
インターネット又はLAN接続による対戦モードです。
ホストとして起動する場合ポートの開放(TCP)が必要です。

I'll need a translation but from what I read on google translate, you won't be able to get online till 1 month after the game went on sale.

Yeah I'm having the same problem, I don't actually control any characters, they just run around attacking by themselves, anyone else experiencing this?
It happens when you press the G key. Its some sort of COM take over mode. If you accidentally press it, you can only let it continue or hit Q or esc >.<

Last edited:

tenconamei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It also happened to me by default, without pressing the G key. Try hitting the Enter key at the title, before it goes to the screen with girls running around. It should pull up a menu.