What's new

[WIP - Partial] [RJ183582] School Girl Courage Test: Open House

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Happy Labor day everybody!
I know its been a while since I've posted anything, been busy with real life stuff. But I'm back now, and I decided to translate this game, cause it looks fun and all.
Here's what been translated, the Menus for the pre spooky selections and their clothing options for the strip fantasy. Also the room selection. I'm still looking for the post spooky options, there's a lot of hoop la I have to dig through.
No luck on translating any of the images, unless someone can decrypt the files there's nothing I can do about them. I can't even see the images in my RPG Maker MV program. So no Spooky options, you're going to have to guess at it.

Enjoy

Thread

If you have any questions or concerns please feel to ask.

*Edit* Alright, I'm getting the distinct feeling this translated is not desired. That's okay, I'll look into some other games to work on.

Attachments

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ183582] School Girl Courage Test: Open House

Well, I can't say I really like the fetishes around the School Girl Courage Test games, but if you translate it, I will give the game a try.

m3rs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

not sure if its just me but the file is empty

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

not sure if its just me but the file is empty
You could try downloading it again. I'm not seeing any issues on my end.

spices

Reputation score
I can't open the attached file, nor can I follow the zippy share link, as it gives me a 403 error.