What's new

[Complete - Full] (RJ186032) 純真で人の頼みを断れない結衣ちゃんに僕だけの中出しオナホになってもらった / Yui-Chan's Too Nice (To Say No) And That's Why She's My Cum Sponge

Lewd Raider Ero

Reputation score
I just finished making this translation, this is a part edited machine translation and part my own translation since I know a bit of Japanese but I'm still learning so be advised that this might not be a 100% accurate translation, and I kinda rushed it so it doesn't have any corrections, I just made sure that everything was translated and there were no bugs. That said I think that it's a pretty decent translation and I plan to keep translating more games from Pin-Point.

The link for the game and the translation can be found here in (don't worry it's free)
also I'll post there some news about what game I'm going to translate next or how it's the work going or something like that.
(Warning to play the game you need to have your locale set in Japanese or use some locale emulator)

RJ186032_img_main.jpg

Last edited:

Bathhouse_Owner

Reputation score
part edited machine translation
Don't.
Stop.
Machine translation will NEVER be good for Ja>En translation, and you're doing a disservice to the game and the community for doing so. If you want to translate something, learn Japanese first.
Worse is asking money for a MTL game, even in the form of donations.
>But it's just a cheap nukige
Still applies. Now that you "translated" this game, the chances of an actual translator picking it up are nil, forever doomed to have an awful TL.

OP
Lewd Raider Ero

Lewd Raider Ero

Reputation score
Don't.
Stop.

Machine translation will NEVER be good for Ja>En translation, and you're doing a disservice to the game and the community for doing so. If you want to translate something, learn Japanese first.
Worse is asking money for a MTL game, even in the form of donations.
>But it's just a cheap nukige
Still applies. Now that you "translated" this game, the chances of an actual translator picking it up are nil, forever doomed to have an awful TL.
Yeah I fully know that and I'm not hoping to get money from any of this because in the first place I wouldn't pay for it either, but I still plan to keep doing this because I believe it can be a good practice to get better at Japanese, as I said before I'm studying it right now I know a bit of it already but I'm having difficulty learning kajis just by repeating them in class, so if I get to see them like this it gets a bit easier. I'm not saying I translated all of this myself a lot of it is machine translated but for most of it I at least tried to be sure that it was close to how it was in the original, I also used dictionaries and got stuck a lot of time in some parts because I tried to translate them as better as I could. I plan to keep doing these translations because I'm tired of waiting for someone else to do it, and because I believe I can get better with time. I understand your point, but you know how many games this group has and how many of them are translated? The chances of getting a full legit translation of this game were nil from the start.

Last edited:
OP
Lewd Raider Ero

Lewd Raider Ero

Reputation score
By the way people, some parts after the sixth and seventh, events aren't translated, I don't know where those lines are since I translated all the main events, but they shouldn't be way too relevant for the plot I guess. I really rushed finishing this game and I didn't even give it any proofreading so I apologize for this kind of thing.

Brakiozor

Reputation score
I understand your point, but you know how many games this group has and how many of them are translated? The chances of getting a full legit translation of this game were nil from the start.
There have been 3 Pin-point games horribly translated by SakuraGame/LilyGame/Paradise Project (they change their name as soon as too many people know they are crooks). Your TL-edit can't be worse than their work, so thanks.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Would be amazing if you could work on this one next.
It's by the same circle.
Thanks for the upload !

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There have been 3 Pin-point games horribly translated by SakuraGame/LilyGame/Paradise Project (they change their name as soon as too many people know they are crooks). Your TL-edit can't be worse than their work, so thanks.
Really? Wich ones? i rememeber their corruption/ntr game was going to be transalted but they mercifully stoped.

Brakiozor

Reputation score
Really? Wich ones? i rememeber their corruption/ntr game was going to be transalted but they mercifully stoped.

(incomplete with CGs cropped) (I wanted a translation for this one so badly...)
(incomplete)
The last two have since been deleted from Steam.

Boochest_50

Reputation score
Can I ask how did you decrypt the .ks files of Pin-point games like this?
I've opened a .ks file but it's encrypted.