What's new

[WIP - Partial] [RJ187320] 陵辱! 強気っ娘アクション

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My first partial I should have most of everything covered but it could still be that I missed a few things

Topic

Made in merely 2 hours I aprreciate any feedback and criticism I actually encourage you to critcise me so I can improve :D

Edit: If anyone knows how to translate the save/load menu and the rest of the status menu please tell me

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ187320] 陵辱! 強気っ娘アクション

It's VX Ace right?
The Save/Load menu, as well as battle comments, are located in the Scripts(F11), specifically on one of the very first that's called Vocab.

Parts of the status menu that can't be translated directly from Terms in the Database are probably a custom script, and can be found in the Scripts too. However you need to scroll past all the default scripts of the game, and you'll reach a script called VXAce_SP1. From that point onwards, every script is a custom on. I'd look for a script like this "拡張メニューコマンドコモン" or "Custom Menu Base" (I've seen the latter a lot of times, it's probably widely used).

HOWEVER! Be careful when fiddling with scripts, as you may cause the game to crash, if for example you rename something, but the game uses that keyword more than once inside the scripts. I'd backup the scripts before editing them just to be safe. Also, if you want to see where and how a word/phrase is used, hit Ctrl+Shift+F. I'd generally scroll past any instance of the word that's after #, since that's inside a comment and doesn't affect the game in any way.

Have fun~~

OP
Anurabis

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ187320] 陵辱! 強気っ娘アクション

Thank you very much elforen that'll help me a lot for future partials