What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ187698] Netorare Kanade ~ Part-time job life

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ187698] Netorare Kanade ~ Part-time job life

You don't need to rush, just take time. However can you please post the translation progress for us to see? You don't need to post every weeks, just every 2 weeks or a month is good for me :D.

Sorry for my demand, I just love Acerola's games so I want to see the translation progress XD.
I don't mind at all~ Tbh i was planning too, but I was doing the translation using Kryptonites really good partial ( I can't even find all of the stuff he's translated!) I was trying to remove all his good stuff so that I wouldn't be stealing it, but at this point I'm thinking of asking him if i can include it and credit him for it haha.

I've also never shared a translation before so I just needed to test from scratch wether it works~ I can garuntee it works with v1.03, but I couldn't find v5 or 6 to test... PM me if you know a link that's still up, anybody~haha

At the moment, I've translated:
The intro sequence,
All of the names of characters ( i cheated using VgPersons Wolf Extractor, but sadly it misses a few of the in home conversations, which means sometimes kazuki-> kanji..... sobs),
All diary entries for the bookstore, tutor job, bar, and cafe, and inn
most of the after work conversations for the above,
All of the npcs for the causal and school uniforms,
the first 3 events for the inn, tutor, cafe, and bookstore and 2 for the bar... ( i didnt check this i actually thing i might have done 4 for the inn
and the little bits and bobs that got missed, like the little note at 7 days and 21 days about what jobs are availbale, and the guide in the menu.
I swear im not vapourware hahahahah i got so sad when that happened to a few of my fav translations. I am going to get slower tho, i have so many assignments due ;.;

I'd actually like to test a file upload, and see if it works with someone elses game, so PM me if you want me to send you a copy. I havent uploaded it yet but I don't know where to do so tbh....

we can wait the time it takes if its for a good game like this one.
im rooting for you to complete the full translation
thanks!

Update: I'll make a new thread once I've tested my translation with someone else. I've uploaded it to mega.
Kriptonite said it was all good to use his partial with credit so I shall~~~

Last edited:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't mind at all~ Tbh i was planning too, but I was doing the translation using Kryptonites really good partial ( I can't even find all of the stuff he's translated!) I was trying to remove all his good stuff so that I wouldn't be stealing it, but at this point I'm thinking of asking him if i can include it and credit him for it haha.

I've also never shared a translation before so I just needed to test from scratch wether it works~ I can garuntee it works with v1.03, but I couldn't find v5 or 6 to test... PM me if you know a link that's still up, anybody~haha

At the moment, I've translated:
The intro sequence,
All of the names of characters ( i cheated using VgPersons Wolf Extractor, but sadly it misses a few of the in home conversations, which means sometimes kazuki-> kanji..... sobs),
All diary entries for the bookstore, tutor job, bar, and cafe, and inn
most of the after work conversations for the above,
All of the npcs for the causal and school uniforms,
the first 3 events for the inn, tutor, cafe, and bookstore and 2 for the bar... ( i didnt check this i actually thing i might have done 4 for the inn
and the little bits and bobs that got missed, like the little note at 7 days and 21 days about what jobs are availbale, and the guide in the menu.
I swear im not vapourware hahahahah i got so sad when that happened to a few of my fav translations. I am going to get slower tho, i have so many assignments due ;.;

I'd actually like to test a file upload, and see if it works with someone elses game, so PM me if you want me to send you a copy. I havent uploaded it yet but I don't know where to do so tbh....

thanks!

Update: I'll make a new thread once I've tested my translation with someone else. I've uploaded it to mega.
Kriptonite said it was all good to use his partial with credit so I shall~~~
thank god good luck bro!:D

lordjorge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanksforyou hard work, but i have a problem how i can't made a full window.

Nagamasa

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
Anyone have a save yet? Replying to a year old thread because I totally forgot I haven't found all the CG's last time I played