What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ187698] Netorare Kanade ~ Part-time job life

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ187698] Netorare Kanade ~ Part-time job life

What do you think the chances of this getting a full translation is?
If so even, how much do you think it would cost to get it fully translated?

Shirouste

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no idea, I'll look into that...
I may have an idea why. I'm using a virtual machine to play japanese game but I first applied the partial in the host OS, which is not in japanese local.

I'll try applying it inside the VM but no more time for it today. I'll try tomorrow and let you know if it solved the problem.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I may have an idea why. I'm using a virtual machine to play japanese game but I first applied the partial in the host OS, which is not in japanese local.

I'll try applying it inside the VM but no more time for it today. I'll try tomorrow and let you know if it solved the problem.
The problem was what I suspected. The game has a weird way of pulling image files and since I translated 奏 into Kanade the game couldn't find the image file anymore... The moment I translated it back to 奏 the images worked again. It should work now. The link is in my previous post.

RapNeo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How I wish I had a dollar everytime someone... xD

Anyways, here's a link to a certain thread on ULMF, by kR1pt0n1t3 himself.

Searched for 'Wolf Translation'. Found it immediately. Just saying.
Thx!

Shirouste

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The problem was what I suspected. The game has a weird way of pulling image files and since I translated 奏 into Kanade the game couldn't find the image file anymore... The moment I translated it back to 奏 the images worked again. It should work now. The link is in my previous post.
What was strange is the absence of error message but it's working now ! Thank you very much.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What was strange is the absence of error message but it's working now ! Thank you very much.
Yep, hence why I didn't notice it. Usually, when a game can't find image file you get error "Missing xy.png" but here I guess it was set for the game just to continue...

Sskout

Reputation score

hey guys :) not sure if this is the right place to ask but does anyone have a full save of this game, i only have the full japanese ver atm

FargoonU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So is the game Completely translated or is the translation in progress ?

ocealuminosa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So is the game Completely translated or is the translation in progress ?
Well, if you look at this thread's tag, as of now this game's only got a partial translation. AFAIK there hasn't been any progress or further plan in making it a full translation. People ARE interested for this to be fully translated, though.

fgdragion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Rrezz or kR1pt0n1t3 any of you guys are planning to update the partial to v1.05? the one with the voice patch

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rrezz or kR1pt0n1t3 any of you guys are planning to update the partial to v1.05? the one with the voice patch
I don't see any reason to port it just because they added sounds for two characters. It's much more tedious and complicated to port translation from one version to another in Wolf RPG engine games then one might think.

I'm working on another project right now so I won't do this. Maybe in the future, if he adds some real content I will port it.

fgdragion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't see any reason to port it just because they added sounds for two characters. It's much more tedious and complicated to port translation from one version to another in Wolf RPG engine games then one might think.

I'm working on another project right now so I won't do this. Maybe in the future, if he adds some real content I will port it.

Okay, no problem then, I'm just saying because if you apply the partial (any fo the two) the voice won't play. :(

abyss32794

Reputation score

I do hope you come back to this, would be very grateful

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, if you look at this thread's tag, as of now this game's only got a partial translation. AFAIK there hasn't been any progress or further plan in making it a full translation. People ARE interested for this to be fully translated, though.
I'm actually planning on doing my first translation for this game....
But my japanese is so rusty, and it'll be difficult to translate the whole thing...
Plus im not 100% sure how to spread it haha.

At the moment, I've just translated the guide, all the NPC dialouge for the starting clothes, most of the diary entries, and a few H scenes... I'll make a thread if I actually get anywhere decent haha

Last edited:

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Full translations are always a blessing. Good luck!
Thanks man - It takes wayyyyyy more time than I thought... I've put 12 hours into it and i've only done 2 events for the bookshop, cafe, and bar.....
this could take months hahahaha esp since im an engineering student hah

lurkerpro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks man - It takes wayyyyyy more time than I thought... I've put 12 hours into it and i've only done 2 events for the bookshop, cafe, and bar.....
we can wait the time it takes if its for a good game like this one.
im rooting for you to complete the full translation

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You don't need to rush, just take time. However can you please post the translation progress for us to see? You don't need to post every weeks, just every 2 weeks or a month is good for me :D.

Sorry for my demand, I just love Acerola's games so I want to see the translation progress XD.