What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ188011] [Ahriman] 鎮魔剣風伝アオイ / Shizuma Kenpu Legend Aoi -- Version 1

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thread: ulmf.org/threads/rpgmaker-ahriman-aoi-rj188011.9372/
DLsite: dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ188011.html
English DLsite: dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE188011.html

Now with 100% fewer game-breaking bugs!

This is a translation for the first version. I will probably do a partial for the 2nd version when it gets released, since it looks like that one is going to have a LOT of story text.

The story intro for each chapter is translated now, so everything should be done, except for a few minor things like map names and the "random targets" text when choosing certain abilities. I might come back and fix those at some point, but for now I'm marking this complete. Just extract and overwrite original data/graphics folders.

Attachments

Last edited:

omnipotent

Reputation score
you're joking right... did you try the demo? the demo of this game has both ver 1 full and ver 2 latest update (i think 2.0e?)
I didn't try the demo. I just downloaded 2.0e and translation patch breaks it. lol

Last edited:

Rivalz906

Lurker
Reputation score
you're joking right... did you try the demo? the demo of this game has both ver 1 full and ver 2 latest update (i think 2.0e?)
So does this patch crack the demo? Otherwise translating the demo isn't worth much.

OP
C

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Updated OP with new version. Translated the story text at the start of each chapter. Chat window size limitations are a pain...

flamerbob

Reputation score
Demo doesn't seem to work, crashes after first map.

more specifically, it might be because the translated dialogue crashes it? it does start the story text of chapter 2 but then crashes in the middle of it.

Last edited:
OP
C

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Weird, it works for me. Try replacing your Data/commonevents file with this one. I changed something that might be causing the issue. If it's not this, I'd need more information to debug. Does it have a stack trace window that pops up after the crash?

I'm also gonna attach the version with untranslated story text for historical purposes :p

Attachments

Last edited:

flamerbob

Reputation score
Thank you, tested both translated and untranslated. The translated one still crashes, but with the original files I found out that it's just my game. The trial version does contain ver 1.0 but it ends after finishing off the ogre in chapter 1. With the translation it tries to go past it and you get the story for a bit until it crashes.

Well, now to find a 1.0 version.

Eradrial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I had the same issue. Seems like the demo version from dlsite only has the orc cave.
I found an old full copy of version 1.0 and applied the translation patch to it, and it seems to load into the second stage fine now.

EDIT - here's the copy I found for those interested:

Last edited:

Vyrde

Reputation score
Thread: ulmf.org/threads/rpgmaker-ahriman-aoi-rj188011.9372/
DLsite: dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ188011.html
English DLsite: dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE188011.html

Now with 100% fewer game-breaking bugs!

This is a translation for the first version. I will probably do a partial for the 2nd version when it gets released, since it looks like that one is going to have a LOT of story text.

The story intro for each chapter is translated now, so everything should be done, except for a few minor things like map names and the "random targets" text when choosing certain abilities. I might come back and fix those at some point, but for now I'm marking this complete. Just extract and overwrite original data/graphics folders.
Hi I'm new to this kind of thing, and this may seem kinda dumb but I can't find the data or graphics folders? it only shows Audio, System, and the Game Application. Thank you for your time

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I havn't applied the translation for this in a while but if I had to guess I think you need to unpack the Game.rgss3a file. If you download this

its a decrypter that unpacks all of the game files open it and go to file then open file and go to where the game is and look for a file called Game.rgss3a then go on tools and extract all files there should then be a folder where the decrypter is called extract open that and all the game files that you need should be in there then copy them to where the game is and delete/remove the Game.rgss3a file out of the game folder or it will still use that to launch at this point might be a good idea to see if the game works encase something messed up but should work next get the translation files and copy them into the game folder and overwrite anything it asks and that should be everything

Vyrde

Reputation score
Only thing is it does that crashing thing. I'm downloading the version1 someone posted on uploaded now. Fingers crossed

Vyrde

Reputation score
Yah i tried the 1.2 version and the 1.11 version with the common events replacement and it still crashes. did 1.11 without the replacement as well. Not sure how to fix it at this point

bound&gagged

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
When I run the game.exe it boots up a black screen and the game window automatically closes without any error message. I've already installed the RTP packages required to run this game but it's still crashing. Can anyone please help? :(

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
When I run the game.exe it boots up a black screen and the game window automatically closes without any error message. I've already installed the RTP packages required to run this game but it's still crashing. Can anyone please help? :(
whitelist the game in your anti virus software, and ensure the game is in an all english directory, and you extracted it with proper name encoding so japanese characters are not messed up.