What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ shoku] [ しょく] A Record of Delia's War / ディリア戦記 (RE194287) (RJ194287)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ194287 ディリア戦記

I don't even know what to do after clearing up the first demon army near the city ...
I've talked to everyone twice and clicked pretty much everywhere -.-

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I don't even know what to do after clearing up the first demon army near the city ...
Check the map with pageup key. Look for an exclamation mark. If you don't see any, you probably already took the quest to go to the next area. Should be the southeast (translates as meadow) area, one of the exits from there should allow you through to a new military battle and dungeon.

Edit: As Humsas says in the next post, it is northeast, not southeast. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:

Humsas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In one of the shops you should get quest to defeat second goblin army. And to get to them, exit the city and go north-east and in second map - north.

Also Page Up keyboard button shows area Map with entrances and side quests.

Yurnero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So where exactly do you get the potion to deal with pregnancy?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Haaa.. I didn't realize there was a map. Thanks for that, though, I still can't progress anywhere :(
I did see an exclamation mark on the weapon smith and talked to him and I figured it would be a quest.
However, I still can't go anywhere -.-

*Edit* Lol... the problem was that I had thorned clothes. You fix the clothes by interacting with the bed at the guild (I think it's guild) and choosing the 500g option.
Then after fixing the clothes, I had to speak to the priest and then with the girl on the church basement and, only then, I could get to the north east map.

Last edited:

Lupiscanis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Haaa.. I didn't realize there was a map. Thanks for that, though, I still can't progress anywhere :(
I did see an exclamation mark on the weapon smith and talked to him and I figured it would be a quest.
However, I still can't go anywhere -.-

*Edit* Lol... the problem was that I had thorned clothes. You fix the clothes by interacting with the bed at the guild (I think it's guild) and choosing the 500g option.
Then after fixing the clothes, I had to speak to the priest and then with the girl on the church basement and, only then, I could get to the north east map.
The only problem I ever had talking to people was when you were 'unclean' - in this case use the second option on the bed, not the 500g one. Or buy the 'cleaning water' at the item shop which has the same effect. Damaged clothes never affected conversations afaik.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The only problem I ever had talking to people was when you were 'unclean' - in this case use the second option on the bed, not the 500g one. Or buy the 'cleaning water' at the item shop which has the same effect. Damaged clothes never affected conversations afaik.
Depends on how badly they are damaged and what her lewdness is. At lower lewdness levels, she will run away if she is too exposed.

I found that some quest-givers, however, can still be talked to even if dirty or exposed. Not sure if that's on purpose or a bug.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

What do you need to do on the cave south of the city?
There's an event there, but it's block by a question mark event...

dragon5162

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what do i do after i defeat the first floor of the dungeon in the castle i cant get to the next floor or anything

EDIT: nvm found it

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Question marks mean they haven't been unlocked.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Since people seem to be having trouble with the military battles, I'll threw together a mini-guide/FAQ about them:

How battles work:
The number of troops you have, times a multiplier, is your army's attack and defense. The multiplier is determined by your army's level. Note the enemy also has a multiplier. This can be further modified by scrolls, which you can buy at headquarters. The second option at battles is espionage. This will tell you the enemy's attack power vs yours, whether they have troops waiting in ambush, and which scrolls will not work in that battle, very handy information. You can raise espionage level at headquarters (desk with 2 people, guy on the left, second option). Max level is 10, and it is not terribly expensive to raise.

Highest enemy attack power I saw in the game was 120,000. (remember this is troops x multiplier)

How to raise army's stats:
Number of troops:
Troops are simply purchased from the person at headquarters. Desk with 2 people, guy on the left, first option.
Troops cost 100 per troop and you can buy as many at once as you can afford. There is a skill that reduces cost to 80. This is a "high skill" and must be bought with high skill points, which are only gained from raising levels. It's the second one, the one that mentions 20% in the description. However, I recommend getting the bottom skill first as it gives you an extra high skill point per level, and is the only realistic way to get all the high skills (more show up later). You get high skills from the AI in delia's bedroom. (the heart skills that show up later are H attacks)
Thanks a bunch o'crunch, this was actually super duper helpful.

khazmodan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guys, im stuck after defeating the bos in an area which has stone golems as the mobs. im supposed to fix holes in the castle, and guild. what i suppose to do at this stage, i switched my items, but it doesnt work.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

in theh city have u tried go to the right side?u need the sailor cloth ,1st "shop" on the righttt

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

guys, im stuck after defeating the bos in an area which has stone golems as the mobs. im supposed to fix holes in the castle, and guild. what i suppose to do at this stage, i switched my items, but it doesnt work.
You need the versatile cement. Sold in the item shop. 3rd item from bottom, 100g.

Pretty sure those are just side quests and you don't need to do them to advance the story.

bytebite

Reputation score

anyone know if there's some kind of bonus content if you do the army fights after finishing the game? the great thing about shoku's games is that after you're through with the main story the complete h-gallery is unlockable. sooo, why do the fights? fun? :-x

PS: also noticed that i still have some unfinished optional quests (44-50). guess those are for the army battles?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can where me help please^^.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

anyone know if there's some kind of bonus content if you do the army fights after finishing the game? the great thing about shoku's games is that after you're through with the main story the complete h-gallery is unlockable. sooo, why do the fights? fun? :-x

PS: also noticed that i still have some unfinished optional quests (44-50). guess those are for the army battles?
As far as I could tell, the post-game army battles are just for fun. No additional H-content.

And optional quests, I don't think many of those are army battles.

Can where me help please^^.
That event is saying you will miss 2 sub-events if you watch that event. The events are:
Guy in the castle basement/prison
Side quest for goddess Emily in the church (getting her stomach medicine).

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That event is saying you will miss 2 sub-events if you watch that event. The events are:
Guy in the castle basement/prison
Side quest for goddess Emily in the church (getting her stomach medicine).
Many Thanks^^

Status
Not open for further replies.