What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ shoku] [ しょく] A Record of Delia's War / ディリア戦記 (RE194287) (RJ194287)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ194287 ディリア戦記

@yugifan3

Bro if you already got that partial can you pm me. I don't need to wait 2 weeks or a month especially when shoku barely has game breaking bugs.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@DMasta - Nope. Have patience little one. ;) Game just came out.

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh boy what a time to be alive
My dick is ready
lets go

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ho god, finally !

Can't wait the partial, let's do this :D

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can anybody suggest me a better translator then vnr?
that piece of shit software keeps crashing on me. TA seems not to work anymore because agth refuses to hook anything and just tells me 'failed to get setting' what ever that means. I tried reinstalling it and tried different version and nothing happens

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Am so sad about the steady decline of age in this circles, what is so unappealing in making a game where the character is of legal age???

FeelsReallyBadMan:(:(:(:(

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can anybody suggest me a better translator then vnr?
that piece of shit software keeps crashing on me. TA seems not to work anymore because agth refuses to hook anything and just tells me 'failed to get setting' what ever that means. I tried reinstalling it and tried different version and nothing happens
Click the button in my signature. It uses ITH VNR which works better then AGTH.

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score

could anyone tell me where to employ army ?
i have trouble couldnot advance the second port goblin in winter land

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Click the button in my signature. It uses ITH VNR which works better then AGTH.
ITH does not start. No crash, no error, not even a process in task manager for a short time it just does nothing

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ITH does not start. No crash, no error, not even a process in task manager for a short time it just does nothing
Notice the date here? ITH VNR is a bit newer. So, I ask, are you using the standard ITH or the ITH VNR?
The exe also says ITH VNR on it. Also, this is more of a technical situation, so kinda off topic. Anyway, try re-installing it or see if something is causing issue with it when you launch it.

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Notice the date here? ITH VNR is a bit newer. So, I ask, are you using the standard ITH or the ITH VNR?
The exe also says ITH VNR on it. Also, this is more of a technical situation, so kinda off topic. Anyway, try re-installing it or see if something is causing issue with it when you launch it.
got it to work with this solution here that I found on fuwanovel
#1.Copy C_932.NLS from this location
C:\Windows\System32

#2. Paste to this location
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\

apparently this is a windows file that is discontinued since win8 and ITH searches for it in syswow64 where it isn't

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How the hell do you get past the second group of goblins to advance? My army is already at level 10 (Max) and they still fail no matter which of those special order papers I use.

EDIT: I think you have to be level 6 or something to advance? Even then the only order that worked for me was the one that let her cast a fire spell before the fight started.

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How the hell do you get past the second group of goblins to advance? My army is already at level 10 (Max) and they still fail no matter which of those special order papers I use.

EDIT: I think you have to be level 6 or something to advance? Even then the only order that worked for me was the one that let her cast a fire spell before the fight started.
What do you mean with army level? I just increase their size until I win. You can buy new soldiers at your office

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do you even proceed in this game. Been stuck at the first outdoor map for two hours now..

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Read the fifth option from the bottom in the menu. It shows you hits about what you need to do.

Anyway... I too have question. How do you remove graffiti of her after the wall and army event?

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Normally I wouldn't do something like that, but whatever. Here's a quick partial of the Menu and stats screen to help get you all started on your adventure. Not trying to step on Yugi's dick or anything, but I usually do my own partials for menu's anyways.
Enjoy, Also can't wait for Yugi's actual partial. Should be great.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Normally I wouldn't do something like that, but whatever. Here's a quick partial of the Menu and stats screen to help get you all started on your adventure. Not trying to step on Yugi's dick or anything, but I usually do my own partials for menu's anyways.
First off, ow...

Second, yeah ima wait 2 weeks after release, sure Shoku may not have many bug fixes , but w/e im sure people can stand to wait that long at least.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

And this works? Because all it seems to do is crash the game upon start saying that it's unable to find graphics file: ディリア戦記表紙体験版 and I'm currently looking at that file inside the graphics folder....

dragon5162

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone help me im stuck and cant get past the skeleton army i tried all the options that are available and im always losing and having to get more money to get another army going for myself

moosemeatman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

question, how in the hell do you get to actually have penetrative sex from the mobs? with each attempt it looks like a message pops up and its blocked... is there a pre req?

Status
Not open for further replies.