What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ shoku] [ しょく] A Record of Delia's War / ディリア戦記 (RE194287) (RJ194287)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ194287 ディリア戦記

Had issue where I can't press X to open up menu. It happen everytime after I play for a while.
It become annoyance because I had just close my game, reload my save, and lost my progression.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Had issue where I can't press X to open up menu. It happen everytime after I play for a while.
It become annoyance because I had just close my game, reload my save, and lost my progression.
I mostly use C or Numpad 0 for the menu. (pretty sure X isn't supposed to open the menu in this game)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I mostly use C or Numpad 0 for the menu. (pretty sure X isn't supposed to open the menu in this game)
im pretty sure that in every rpg maker game default keys for menu = Esc, x, insert and numpad 0, first time heard that c opens menu, for me it isn't working

Last edited:

ments

Reputation score

can someone help me im stuck and cant get past the skeleton army i tried all the options that are available and im always losing and having to get more money to get another army going for myself
well this game has save function, save before battle, if loose reload saved game, so you don't have to buy new army every time you loose, but only aditional forces to overpower enemy

ments

Reputation score

im almost spamming :p
But these are mine question's - all this author games have player h-attacks, does this game have them to? im already in 3th castle dungeon , but have not seen any in skill menu, and what those serifs do? (can be found in green chests) 9th menu choise can set them up

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

im almost spamming :p
But these are mine question's - all this author games have player h-attacks, does this game have them to? im already in 3th castle dungeon , but have not seen any in skill menu, and what those serifs do? (can be found in green chests) 9th menu choise can set them up
it's not serif but serifu, you know, when you open menu there is bubble next to MC head? that's serifu use, you change her speech or quote in menu. just for cosmetic purpose

ments

Reputation score

it's not serif but serifu, you know, when you open menu there is bubble next to MC head? that's serifu use, you change her speech or quote in menu. just for cosmetic purpose
thanks - by any chance anyone knows how to remove writings from body
find my self - its greyish round bottle with golden holder

Last edited:

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Good grief this is just what I needed, I now have a back log of games to play from 3 of my favorite authors. I have the new 0.21 update to Slice of Venture 2, the new spin around sayla which is now translated to english, and now a new Shoku game. Oh plus MilkyQuest which looks amazing.

Razgriiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone has a save a decent way in, it'd sure be appreciated :eek:

dragon5162

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well this game has save function, save before battle, if loose reload saved game, so you don't have to buy new army every time you loose, but only aditional forces to overpower enemy
did that too like i said tried all the options and i cant get past them

fakebloodgm

Reputation score

Is anyone know how to deal with pregnancy? There is a sign appeared in the middle of the town nearby fountains after clearing 3th floor in Caste Dungeon and girl can't do anything with it, I believe it because of pregnancy state.

Sarav

Reputation score

Is anyone know how to deal with pregnancy? There is a sign appeared in the middle of the town nearby fountains after clearing 3th floor in Caste Dungeon and girl can't do anything with it, I believe it because of pregnancy state.
There's a potion you can buy for that.

Rrezz

Reputation score

First off, ow...

Second, yeah ima wait 2 weeks after release, sure Shoku may not have many bug fixes , but w/e im sure people can stand to wait that long at least.
Yeah, 2 weeks is an eternity for me, lol. If you want me to take it down I can. twas only the menu's to get the ball rolling. :cool:

And this works? Because all it seems to do is crash the game upon start saying that it's unable to find graphics file: ディリア戦記表紙体験版 and I'm currently looking at that file inside the graphics folder....
I'm sorry you're having issues, but I've been unable to recreate your problem. I tried with a new download, and have had no problems. :confused:

hampus93

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get past Nympho 299% have done the 5 floor.
Talking to your army outside the city.
Seems that you need to get broken by monsters or by the brothel but nothing happens need help.

Sarav

Reputation score

Seems that you need to get broken by monsters or by the brothel but nothing happens need help.
You're probably missing an event somewhere, on every map make sure to press page up to check for events.

ments

Reputation score

there are 2 army scenes for second to star mc must be pregnat

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, 2 weeks is an eternity for me, lol. If you want me to take it down I can. twas only the menu's to get the ball rolling. :cool:
Nah, do as you want, im not mad. Judging by last Shoku game there might just be one bug fix and that was after 7 days. But, we shall see. I'll see about translating any images , each menu and it's further menu, battles, items, shops, etc. what i normally do, not just the menu. x3

Last edited:

adrelynx

Reputation score

Full save mega.nz/#!RE5DFD4R!YO_VEJvZPqM4OjArI29htKJP_aHfZ_2OHAszIFF8SkE

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Since people seem to be having trouble with the military battles, I've thrown together a mini-guide/FAQ about them:

How battles work:
The number of troops you have, times a multiplier, is your army's attack and defense. The multiplier is determined by your army's level. Note the enemy also has a multiplier. This can be further modified by scrolls, which you can buy at headquarters. The second option at battles is espionage. This will tell you the enemy's attack power vs yours, whether they have troops waiting in ambush, and which scrolls will not work in that battle, very handy information. You can raise espionage level at headquarters (desk with 2 people, guy on the left, second option). Max level is 10, and it is not terribly expensive to raise.

Highest enemy attack power I saw in the game was 120,000. (remember this is troops x multiplier)

How to raise army's stats:
Number of troops:
Troops are simply purchased from the person at headquarters. Desk with 2 people, guy on the left, first option.
Troops cost 100 per troop and you can buy as many at once as you can afford. There is a skill that reduces cost to 80. This is a "high skill" and must be bought with high skill points, which are only gained from raising levels. It's the second one, the one that mentions 20% in the description. However, I recommend getting the bottom skill first as it gives you an extra high skill point per level, and is the only realistic way to get all the high skills (more show up later). You get high skills from the AI in delia's bedroom. (the heart skills that show up later are H attacks)

Scrolls, what they do, in order:
1. Raises attack power by 30%
2. Raises defense power by 30%
3. Raises both attack and defense by 30% (best option usually, check espionage to make sure it will work though)
4. Sabotages the enemy, reducing their troops by 5 to 30%
5-7 are mercenary scrolls, gain the number in the title of additional troops for that one battle. Don't really recommend these, better off just buying more troops.
8. Counters ambushes, negating the number of troops they get from ambushing you.

Army level:
As far as I can tell, this is only raised by winning battles to get army XP. Higher levels will increase your attack and defense multipliers.

Other bonus:
The high skill that mentions 30% in the description, right under the cost reducing skill, also affects military battles. Not entirely clear on what it does, seems to say it decreases the number of enemies by 30% and counters any special plans the enemy has.

When you hit levels 10 and 15, you can choose a special skill that affects military battles as well. The one that mentions 80-99% and 100% causes any victory chance over 80% now has a 100% chance of winning. The one that mentions +20% increases your army's attack and defense by 20%. Don't quite remember what the 3rd skill was, but it did not sound as good. (if someone else knows, feel free to speak up, I will edit this post)

One more, can't remember how I got it at the moment, causes any battle you win to be an "overwhelming victory". I -think- this affects the amount of experience your army gets for winning a battle, but it may just be flavor text. Can anyone else confirm this or remember where you get it?

General tips:
The daggers weapon doubles the gold you get from normal battles.
If you get your luck over 100, you will get bonus money from treasure chests. (getting it higher will not increase the amount, only needs to be 100+)
Once you get your weapons to level 5, you don't need weapon synthesis materials any more, they can be sold.
Other than that, some of the later story quests give you lots of money, and you get money from winning military battles as well.
Get the skill that guarantees victory over 80% and get enough troops to get your chances that high, will keep you from having to save&reload till you win.
When you clear the game, military battles will respawn.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.