What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ196116] The Pregcess of Zeven

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wow, this game has a ton of sales. I bought it like a week or so after release, and it already had like 6k buys then. Just been waiting for the bug fixes and a potential partial for UI and stuff.

I know this circle likes alot of impregnation fetish, and I'm big on that. Like, the impregnation system looks solid on this one. Also, it seems full of H events in egenral. I'll be a bit more patient before starting to play it, so thanks for the good work!

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Wow, this game has a ton of sales. I bought it like a week or so after release, and it already had like 6k buys then. Just been waiting for the bug fixes and a potential partial for UI and stuff.

I know this circle likes alot of impregnation fetish, and I'm big on that. Like, the impregnation system looks solid on this one. Also, it seems full of H events in egenral. I'll be a bit more patient before starting to play it, so thanks for the good work!
According to the Circles blog their next game is going to have some Tentacles, Exposure and Impregnation in it. Should be good, I've always enjoyed their art style personally.

Reputation score
I had a question. every time I try to run this game (i bought the DLsite version), it instantly crashes for me. anyone have a fix?

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Seems the file is deleted? Can you reupload?
Alright, I've added the Partial to the websites Attachments. It shouldn't go away unless the man upstairs takes it down himself.

I had a question. every time I try to run this game (i bought the DLsite version), it instantly crashes for me. anyone have a fix?
The current available patch is for Version 1.07. I haven't yet had time to update it to Version 1.08, which is the DLSite version.

Reputation score
no, I'm not talking about the partial patch, I'm talking about it generally running. I can't get it to run period, and I have rpgvxace

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Rrezz, do you have any plans to update the partial to 1.10? Bought the game and it seems like they changed some things around so 1.10 clashes in a few ways with the 1.07 partial.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Rrezz, do you have any plans to update the partial to 1.10? Bought the game and it seems like they changed some things around so 1.10 clashes in a few ways with the 1.07 partial.
I will eventually. Right now I'm taking a break. I'll probably start up again in July.

LICO97

Reputation score
I dont even have the data folder in the game director where should i paste it?

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
I dont even have the data folder in the game director where should i paste it?
You have to extra the Data from the Game File. Check out yugifan3's thread on how to Apply Partials for instruction on how to do so.

And for everyone else;

Good News Everybody! Work has begun in earnest updating the Partial to Version 1.10 of The Pregcess of Zeven. The update should be done and ready for consumption within a fortnight.
Once I release the update for 1.10 The Pregcess of Zeven will be 100% complete in terms of a Partial. If anyone wants to turn it into a complete translation feel free to do so, I will not try to stop you. Lastly, if the author updates the game again I swear to Jehovah I will throw myself from a bridge.

fallenrin

Reputation score
where is the partcal the link doesn't seem to work and only getting the japan version instead of english one

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Alright everybody I'm tapping out. I've had enough of this game and this partial. I can't look at it no more, I don't want to look at it. I want nothing to do with it. I'm releasing what I have done, I've transfered everyone from 1.07 to 1.10 and I've updated a few things here and there. It's not 100% done, but oh well. If anyone wants to pick it up and finish it please do so, I won't be working on this anymore. It's hot as balls outside, fucking summer sucks in the desert. Goddamn 110 degrees outside, damn AC can't even right now with these heat.
Next up on the docket is Terrible Laboratory. Should be a million billion times easier to update, doesn't have 11 trillion items like Zeven Pregcess. Should be updated an ready for human consumption eventually.
Until next time, stay safe, stay hydrated and as always, I hope you enjoy.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
gl to you. Hope this doesn't discourage you from attempting anything else.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
gl to you. Hope this doesn't discourage you from attempting anything else.
Naw, It's more of a matter of it being time to move on. I've been coming to this site for over 6 years now. Been doing Partial for I think 5 years now, maybe 4... I don't know when I did my first partial... But it's been a long time. Sometimes in life you need to know when it's time to move on. As I'm getting older I'm finding it hard to make time to do partials, let alone even play the games. As I have to budget time like money, I'm having to decide what can be cut out and what can be left. And sadly the truth of the matter is I'm going to have to cut making Partials from my schedule to make room for growing other areas of my life.
If I ever do any more Partial's in the future it'll only be on smaller games that won't require as much effort as Zeven's Pregcess. Or if anyone needs help on a Partial they're working on or a full translation I might be able to help a little bit here and there.

Ariz

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Does anyone have a full save i kind of stuck in mid-game

Dark_Raiku09

Reputation score
Hello, just want to ask...are you still working on the translation?
:)

Last edited: