What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ198900] Lust Grimm - Full English Translation Finished

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

succubus sisters.png RRH.png harpy.png cowsuccubus.png
Lust Grimm

Our Lust Grimm translation is finished! Thank you so much to everyone who supported us whether through Patreon or with excitement and anticipation for the translations release!

Lust Grimm is a BF RPG where you explore a fairy tale world filled with Succubi and other Monster Girls!

“When the protagonist woke up, he is in a strange space.
He soon found that busty succubi inhabit this world."

Translator:
Dralater
Editor: Hana[E]

Features:
  • 45+ Characters with CG/Scenes
  • 190+ H-Scenes
  • All kinds of Busty Monster Girls!
  • Defeat Themed Scenes
  • A battle system revolving around the lewdest ‘elements’!
  • Lots of collectables!
DLSite:
English DLSite:
Original Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/lust-grimm.10457/

Translation and Installation Instructions:

Translation Information:
Everything is finished! We hope you enjoy every moment!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reputation score
I've applied the patch and it's working well so far. That said, I've found a couple of mistakes:
  • In the book in the first house that explains status effects and parameters, you have "Skills" instead of "Skill".
  • An NPC at the entrance of Mt Munagoto talks about "Lust Attacks", which enemies use when Lust is high and are in red text. But the Succubus' red text skill has the prefix "Finisher" instead. I think either of these would work, but it should be consistent.
EDIT: And the description for the "Deep Kiss" skill says "A lustful embrace" when it should be "A lustful kiss"

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do you need a specific version of the game to install the patch?

Reputation score
After looking at the names of every enemy, I found a couple more issues.
  • In the names of some enemies, the order of the word "Succubus" is reversed from the original Japanese. I normally wouldn't bother to bring this up, but there's an NPC to the right of the entrance to Howling Castle who references the fact that some enemies have "Succubus" come first in their names while others have it come second.
  • This isn't a mistake per se, but I don't think that "Succubus (Officer)" and "Succubus (Gym)" are ideal names. Maybe "Succubus Officer" and "Gym Succubus"?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
since your translating this i would like to ask something there 2 places i can not enter because when i do it opens a new window then game crashes first is the dungeon/temple that in the map above the scene house i can go the map fine but when i try and enter the stone looking dungeon that when other window opens and game crashes the other one was the well but i fix that my self by making my own transfer event.

Reputation score
I found a couple of translation issues in the recent patch:
  • One skill is called "Lustful Dream" in the skill menu but "Last Dream" in the description of the book "The Blue Light" which grants access to that skill. Judging from the names of other skills, shouldn't this be "Lust Dream"?
  • The description of the Student's Notebook says it's dropped by the "School Uniform Succubus", but it's dropped by the "Succubus Student".

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
art quality of this game is amazing for only 10 bucks granted the scenes seem to be kind of short but still really worth it for like 40+ scenes it says. Really glad this got translated

mylittleairport

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation. And I am wondering if anybody has a save file so that I can unlock all the CGs?

malcolm474

Reputation score
OK. I hate to complaint, but...
I just bought the game. I just applied the patch. I just got to the giant battle with the three succubus sisters. I tried to fight Fess. The game crashed. I went back and selected the red orb provided by the game at the bridge. I then skipped Fess, went to the battle with the second sister, and the game crashed. So how is everyone progressing beyond this point. They must be because there is a Lust Grimm Wiki that talks all about it. I understand that they are still building their airplane while flying it and that there was just another new patch today, but am I missing something here?

Reputation score
I just bought the game. I just applied the patch. I just got to the giant battle with the three succubus sisters. I tried to fight Fess. The game crashed. I went back and selected the red orb provided by the game at the bridge. I then skipped Fess, went to the battle with the second sister, and the game crashed. So how is everyone progressing beyond this point. They must be because there is a Lust Grimm Wiki that talks all about it. I understand that they are still building their airplane while flying it and that there was just another new patch today, but am I missing something here?
From what I remember, this kind of issue can happen if you don't have a Japanese language pack installed. There hasn't been a new patch today, if you're talking about Together's latest update that was about a different game.

Mick2000

Reputation score
errmmm... can you maybe post the screenshot of your game so maybe we can see like how it happen and why did that happen?

malcolm474

Reputation score
From what I remember, this kind of issue can happen if you don't have a Japanese language pack installed. There hasn't been a new patch today, if you're talking about Together's latest update that was about a different game.
The game developer, 62studio, issued upgrades on 2/5 & 2/8 so I will reinstall the game when they are done issuing upgrades.
Since the Together patch overwrites the data and graphics files, I am assuming that I will continue to have the same problems with the game until the language patch is also upgraded.
I hate to complain because I love the game and I also love the translation work that Together is doing.

malcolm474

Reputation score
errmmm... can you maybe post the screenshot of your game so maybe we can see like how it happen and why did that happen?[/QUOTE
62studio tells you in the game that it is probably going to happen. After you finish fighting the school principal in Junk town, there is a red orb as you prepare to cross the bridge and head for the castle. The red orb gives you the option of avoiding the fight with Fess if it crashes the game. I encountered Fess and the game crashed, so I selected the red orb, Fess is no longer there when you get to the castle gate, and I proceeded into the castle and encountered the second succubus sister. We talk for a bit, get ready to fight, and then the game crashes again. 62studio issued upgrades on 2/5 and 2/8, so they are obviously dealing with it, but since the Together patch overwrites the data and graphic files, I am not sure that the 62studio upgrades will be effective with the current patch.

malcolm474

Reputation score
OK. I posted a screenshot of what happened when the game crashed. This was at the beginning of the fight with Ideal in the castle. As you might note, it split into two different screens; a game screen and an ActiveMovie Windows screen which was just running a lot of gibberish. When I captured this, I went back to the game screen and was able to continue the battle with Ideal, although there was no sound. Once Ideal was defeated, the sound returned and game appeared to run normally. I found the third sister and defeated her without any complication.

When I first posted yesterday, I was basically just venting and I didn't expect anybody to respond. Thanks for helping me defeat the three sisters. Now, I need to go find little red riding hood. I hope she's all right. I have had some issues with my Nvidia GeForce graphics card crashing my Civilization Beyond the Sword game, so maybe that was a factor.

malcolm474

Reputation score
See goldendark's post on July 12, 2018. It sounds like he was experiencing a similar problem with the second window opening up.

Mick2000

Reputation score
....i pull myself from this case, i've encounter several error in RPG maker game, but not once i've seen this before.