What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ199211] MARRIAGE OR PERVERT ~短小戦士とドスケベ魔法使い~

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The game thread is here.

Made a quick and dirty partial for this.
It is an MV game, but the version I have is already unpacked. If you have a packed/boxed version, you will need to unpack it.

Just drag and drop into your game folder and overwrite. I have included backup files as usual in case something goes wrong.

What is translated: Most of the menu, all items, all weapons and armor, all skills, the two main characters names and classes, and enemy names.

NOT translated: one menu item on the title (which is CG mode), and one status menu item which is the female MC's H stats (which I cannot translate due to the setup, sorry).

I only tested a few minutes into the game, but everything seems okay. Let me know if there are any issues, and enjoy!

Attached to the post as it's a tiny file.

EDIT: For those who don't know, you can use Libellule's hook patcher to hook MV games. The thread is here. It also has links to the un-packing tools.

Attachments

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ199211] MARRIAGE OR PERVERT ~短小戦士とドスケベ魔法使い~

Game thread here.

Made a quick and dirty partial for this.
It is an MV game, but the version I have is already unpacked. If you have a packed/boxed version, you will need to unpack it.

Just drag and drop into your game folder and overwrite. I have included backup files as usual in case something goes wrong.

What is translated: Most of the menu, all items, all weapons and armor, all skills, the two main characters names and classes, and enemy names.

NOT translated: one menu item on the title (which is CG mode), and one status menu item which is the female MC's H stats (which I cannot translate due to the setup, sorry).

I only tested a few minutes into the game, but everything seems okay. Let me know if there are any issues, and enjoy!

Attached to the post as it's a tiny file.
Lovely thanks for doing this one.

PhaseLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you so much! wondering is there a way to hook a text from the game? ITH or AGTH aren't working :(

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thank you so much! wondering is there a way to hook a text from the game? ITH or AGTH aren't working :(
You can use Libellule's hook patcher for MV games. The thread on how to use it is here. It includes a link to the patcher, just scroll down a bit. It will send the text to the clipboard automatically, you don't need to hook it. Just launch TA or whatever and you should be good to go.

PhaseLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can use Libellule's hook patcher for MV games. The thread on how to use it is here. It includes a link to the patcher, just scroll down a bit. It will send the text to the clipboard automatically, you don't need to hook it. Just launch TA or whatever and you should be good to go.
Thank you again :D Now I should be able to understand this game now

Guerrilla Exia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks alot mate:D

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank alot for the patch, I'm very glad you spent your precious time on this small yet useful patch.

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

FOUND UNFINISHED BUT PLAYABLE PATCH on 4chan hgg

www7.zippyshare.com/v/8mRqD5p1/file.html

if anyone intesested to finish it go ahead

:):):):)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

FOUND UNFINISHED BUT PLAYABLE PATCH on 4chan hgg

www7.zippyshare.com/v/8mRqD5p1/file.html

if anyone intesested to finish it go ahead

:):):):)
Looks like this one was taken down. Reuploaded here:

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so someone did some translating work and then dropped it? or is this a work in progress from some site?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so someone did some translating work and then dropped it? or is this a work in progress from some site?
Eh, not sure. Just found that the link above my post was broken and did some digging. Googled the 4Chan thread, saw that there was a newer, reuploaded version in a post, and attached the link here. It does look like it's a basic google-translated unfinished version, so treat it as a machine partial. Not much, but better than nothing, I guess.

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It does look like it's a basic google-translated unfinished version, so treat it as a machine partial.
It's obviously full game translation but 99% made with google (1% is this partial), but the name "Shitty Google Trans" there for a reason. It's really shitty. Archive also including script for the actual translator, if there ever will be one, to re-translate (or someone who can spend countless time with google, translating and editing each line one by one).

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ok. so we get a shitty translation. its better then nothing.
thanks for sharing it. :D

StoneG

Reputation score
I can't unpack this game to hook it with the translation. I tried a few unpacking programs but none of them seem to work. This game's file is different than all the other ones you find with RPG Maker.