What's new

RPG Maker [Team JOKER]水無月憚 ~潜乳 淫獣学園~(RJ201200)

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Title :
水無月憚 ~潜乳 淫獣学園~

Developed by :
TeamJOKER

Intro Site :

Release Date :
26 June 2017

Tags :
Swimsuit
bondage
school
drinking
tentacle
heterosexuality

Game is about a peaceful town that has 5 girls disappear during daytime rather than night. The town has no crimes whatsoever so this is strange.
You play as a shrine maiden who notices demon things happening and wants to put an end to it. Game says it has 23 H scenes and more than 10 enemies who can do Combat Rape.
Also I don't think this had a trial before but it has one now.
Game also made using wolf.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ201200]水無月憚 ~潜乳 淫獣学園~

Boobs torture ? :p

Zeforas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh boi, this look good. Now, it's time for the waiting game.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

If someone gets and plays through the whole game, I have a question.

Is the rape mostly the molesting of breasts, or is there a healthy amount of other stuff like penetration and creampies?

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If someone gets and plays through the whole game, I have a question.

Is the rape mostly the molesting of breasts, or is there a healthy amount of other stuff like penetration and creampies?
It's JOKER, so I wouldn't bet on it

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's pretty easy to stumble through the demo even without understanding anything. I quickly saw two ... ?purification? scenes—one where the possessed locker gropes her breasts, and one where a trio of possessed basketballs (teehee) use dozens of small tentacles on her.

Also saw two battle rapers—one spider-ish thing that will either "attack" her nipples or clit, and one skin-stretched-over-bones skeletal thing that will fuck her.

combat seems to have the funny angle that her ability points ("SP") are restored by cumming, and lost by arousal.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

It has drm anyway no downloads here.

ddavid112

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder how much they have to spend on drm. If they were to spend that towards translation I think they would get more money in the end but this will be the same as it was with denuvo.

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone who has the game know what to do aft opening the Staff Room? There's only a locked drawer which I can't open. Pretty stuck atm

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Funny I think were stuck on the exact same spot lol

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

we got two items from the pool right, one was the key the other i forgot, any idea what it was.

Ok seems like the other key is for a Science Prep room on the first floor, there's a Science room that's locked but I can't find a Prep room anywhere. The bottom rooms are the Bio and Home Economics. Since the Bio Prep is below the room, we can assume that the door we'r looking for might be that Blocked room.....

Last edited:

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I got it, that Newspaper clipping on the first floor top classroom? It says that a 2nd year student has been duplicating the Science Room key. Go to the 2nd Floor last classroom from the top, the first desk from the left gives you the key

Edit: Here's a Save aft killing the last boss, I seem to be missing 2 scenes (scene 20 and 21) which I have no idea where to get. The last boss has a H Scene as well for killing but takes awhile.

Attachments

Last edited:

hanghow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I got it, that Newspaper clipping on the first floor top classroom? It says that a 2nd year student has been duplicating the Science Room key. Go to the 2nd Floor last classroom from the top, the first desk from the left gives you the key

Edit: Here's a Save aft killing the last boss, I seem to be missing 2 scenes (scene 20 and 21) which I have no idea where to get. The last boss has a H Scene as well for killing but takes awhile.
It have a new version update for the missing 20 and 21 cb now but need a password to open it, try lot of times still can figure it out... may anyone help? Thank

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The password is the name of the guy in the Extra room in Hiragana which is
びやくこうかくん. Took awhile to get it cause Koka is apparently read Kouka.

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a link or can dm me?

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Is this one still protected and non-cracked?

Mick2000

Reputation score
got stuck on 3rd floor.
bottom room have something on table mention "battery".
left corridor have a library with magic circle that give you H poin. now i'm stuck at 154 while the nearest event require 155. is this bug?
last unused item is something from 3rd floor called "mop", any idea where to use it?

for those who want to know the game out on cat site

Mekkor

Reputation score
got stuck on 3rd floor.
bottom room have something on table mention "battery".
left corridor have a library with magic circle that give you H poin. now i'm stuck at 154 while the nearest event require 155. is this bug?
last unused item is something from 3rd floor called "mop", any idea where to use it?
Go to first floor, upper corridor, second door on the right (the first one is barricaded from the inside and can't be opend). Go inside that room and then go downwards to the next room. There's are red glimmer thing you can collect behind the shelfs.
Equip whatever that thing is and walk through the magic circle on the 3rd floor in the library.
Then go to the bottom room on the 3rd floor, where the "battery" lays on the table and interact with it.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Go to first floor, upper corridor, second door on the right (the first one is barricaded from the inside and can't be opend). Go inside that room and then go downwards to the next room. There's are red glimmer thing you can collect behind the shelfs.
Equip whatever that thing is and walk through the magic circle on the 3rd floor in the library.
Then go to the bottom room on the 3rd floor, where the "battery" lays on the table and interact with it.
nothing. is the equipable item is the one that make you flame resistance? and add +1 in 2 different stat?
already walk through the circle and H-event occur and like i said it give huge amount of H poin. already interact with the battery and nothing happen

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck on Floor two. I already went to the room to the far right on the 2nd floor and grab the science key from the 1st floor. I'm must be missing something because I still can not enter the middle door on the 2nd floor.

Ok, that was weird, I just tried the pool area and it let me in... anyhow picked up some more keys, off to the hunt.)