What's new

RPG Maker [Team JOKER]水無月憚 ~潜乳 淫獣学園~(RJ201200)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello.
Here's .

Can anyone tell me what you're suppose to do after getting into the gym?
Any events that are scattered require a lot of lewd points that I still don't have and most of the doors are locked...

Edit* Well, nvm. For some reason now it let me into the chem lab. It didn't let me before lol...

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here is a mostly complete walkthrough

On the first floor, you need to eventually go into the room south of the stair case on the left, examine the
skull here for a boss fight. Then you will be able to go upstairs.

When you reach the 2nd floor head right the farthest you can go and north to small supply room and
grab the key there.

Ok, I got it, that Newspaper clipping on the first floor top classroom? It says that a 2nd year
student has been duplicating the Science Room key. Go to the 2nd Floor last classroom from the
top, the first desk from the left gives you the key

I'm stuck on Floor two. I already went to the room to the far right on the 2nd floor and grab the
science key from the 1st floor. I'm must be missing something because I still can not enter the
middle door on the 2nd floor.

Ok, that was weird, I just tried the pool area and it let me in... anyhow picked up some more keys,
off to the hunt.)

Go back to the 1st floor and enter the chemistry lab on the right side.

Head south through the door and grab the item.

Now go back upstairs to the 2nd floor and enter the large room 'south' in the middle hallway.
Examine the yellow light, now go back downstairs and enter the pool area again, You'll face
another boss. It's a giant squid with 1000 HP, make sure you got at least 120+ HP or you'll most
like end up dead. i was at level 17 because I kept getting lost.

You can now go back to the gym and complete the two H scenes.

Now go back upstairs to the 2nd floor and grab the yellow item in the large room 'south' in the
middle hallway. This time it give you a clue, to go back downstairs and all the way up past,
most of the classrooms. The toliets on the right side, enter the room and examine the toliet
for an H scene.

Now go back down stairs to the pool area, enter the right bath for another H scene. You'll
be capture and transport to the third floor.Grab the Item next to you and leave, search the
left side for another item located at the top of a class room.

Head further down the line of class rooms, on the left side, there is another cloud / H scene
you can unlock.

Continue past the star cases down on the left side again, search the bottom of the room for
another yellow light / key.

The room on the bottom right is sealed off for now.

If you head east you will find another sealed room to the south and another cloud we aren't
hentai enough yet for. Go back to the 2nd floor and down again to floor 1. Now go back to the
hall way on the left side and south to the very last class room on the right side, unlock the
door on the right for the small room and grab the yellow light. You'll have another H scene.

Now go back to the chem lab to the north of this room and examine the purple light here,
where you go the key to the chem lab upstairs, it will disappear.

Once done, head right on the 1st floor until you run into the vase, examine it for an H scene.

now go back to the Pool area and into the swiming pool itself for another H scene. Then
above the pool you can find another unlock. Exit the pool area and head back to the nurse area
on the 1st floor past the gym.

Unlock the H scene outside the nurses offices. continue left and back to the class rooms.
On the left side there is another H scene to unlock.

Now head up to the 3rd floor, remember the room on south of the staircase on the right
that we could open. well it is open examine the yellow key and kill the mini boss at the
bottem and move on.

Head east on the 3rd floor and enter the large room that was locked previously.
Aproach the magic circle for an h scene, then enter the magic circle hit z and
return to the yellow light to examine it again. H scene.

Biw head to the far right on the third floor to unlock another H scene

Then go downstair to the nurse office to unlock the scene in there as well.

At this point, everything should be unlocked except for the room on the 1st floor
near the class rooms and the 2nd floor room in the middle.

Head to the middle room on the 2nd floor and unlock it. Final boss will knock you
out and then 3 purple orbs will appear, each in there own world.
1 in the gym, 2 in the pool and the last near the class rooms.

However, the order we need on the 1st floor is actually, classroom, pool, and gym.

The class room enemies are the most annoying. I died a few times at level 24
so save often. Grab the first blue orb for 8 HP, I don't know what it does,
but we really don't need it.

Eventually you'll be strong enough to get through, when you reach the boss here...
Make sure to defend against his charge sword attacks. You then get one turn to either
attack HP 14, or heal yourself back up. If you lose you die so don't.

After that, proceed to the pool purple world, the monster here should be much easier
due to your higher level. Pick up the blue orb here and you get a level 30 HP lightning
attack which will one shot all the fish enemies. Yeah! The boos is a joke thank that that
attack and your level 14 HP attack.

Now go to the gym and you'll see two barrier, that will disappear thanks to you killing
the other 2 bosses. And then you'll see a blue orb, flip the switch and that's it.

You can now go back the 2nd floor and kill the main boss in that room. Yeah, I was expecting
another mini boss here too.)

Final boss has 3000 Hp, I recommend the 14 HP attack.

Mick2000

Reputation score
still stuck at 3rd floor big magic circle. it did give me a H event and huge amount of H poin.
but when i try to interact with the circle (press z) nothing seems to happen. near the circle, center the circle.
did i miss something?
Head east on the 3rd floor and enter the large room that was locked previously.
Aproach the magic circle for an h scene, then enter the magic circle hit z and
return to the yellow light to examine it again. H scene.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Go back to the room on the 3rd floor, south of the staircase on the right and examine the yellow key again, where you killed the mini boss.

You need to equip the item you picked up from the chemist lab on the 1st floor. It was hidden behind a bookshelf. It's in the same small room where you got the key for the 2nd Floor chemist lab.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Go back to the room on the 3rd floor, south of the staircase on the right and examine the yellow key again, where you killed the mini boss.

You need to equip the item you picked up from the chemist lab on the 1st floor. It was hidden behind a bookshelf. It's in the same small room where you got the key for the 2nd Floor chemist lab.
i hate this hidden stuff thing.
and just to clarify, to get this hidden stuff behind bookshelf you need a "mop" which can be found in room across the 3rd floor mini boss. this "mop" located at the bottom of the class on a locker.
also about the item on chemist lab 1st floor. it's a battery which out of energy so you need to recharge it by entering the circle and press z. you can't equip it because it just a key item.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm not really a fan either, thank for explaining it in more detail. I was writing stuff down as I was discovering it, but with out a translation, it's hard to know everything going on.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
finished the game, missing event #20 and 21

any ideas where to get them?

Mick2000

Reputation score
finished the game, missing event #20 and 21

any ideas where to get them?
there should be a separated file on new update where you can open and play the game, it will start you at certain office with locked chest which contain event 20 and 21
(code: "びやくこうかくん ")