Last edited:
OP
yrannil

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
That was pretty fast, thanks a lot

Edit: Weird, my antivirus said this patch has a virus
Yeah, that is weird, considering it's just a bunch of json files.

Predatorpulsado

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I scanned with malwarebytes and virustotal, didn't get any hits. Got it from the non-mega link.

Translation is great btw, thanks yrannil.

OP
yrannil

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, found them and translated them.

OP
yrannil

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
BTW, I updated the dl links to include the couple of NPCs I missed. It won't affect the game in any way but if you're a completionist then go ahead and re download.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Wow this was a good gem, though my only complaint (to the game itself not to your work or anything, you did great XD) was that I really wanted to see what the IOMs would have done to the girls should you fail. That was such a massive tease.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Found another untranslated line in chapter 2 as producer when you go to the out of service bathroom and hit enter it comes up a Japanese line.

OP
yrannil

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
Found another untranslated line in chapter 2 as producer when you go to the out of service bathroom and hit enter it comes up a Japanese line.
I'll let you finish the game and find all the untranslated bits before I update again lol.

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'll let you finish the game and find all the untranslated bits before I update again lol.
Finding all missed dialogues and choices is pretty easy in MV. Here's text file containing all of them

OP
yrannil

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
Finding all missed dialogues and choices is pretty easy in MV. Here's text file containing all of them
Thanks, and nice tool! I found all the untranslated bits that you can actually run into in the game. I've updated all the download links with the latest patch.