What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ203695 - [Kaguradou] Straight Through the Maze - Save Captured Elves with H

Isabelle

Reputation score

DLsite links: and
Translation Patch: in Attachments
Alternative link:

A puzzle game made in RPG Maker. No combat, no leveling. Just puzzles and sexy rewards for solving them. Also, there is a novel game mode without any gameplay after the tutorial.

The translation is completed.
Also, I've corrected the display of one of the pictures in the CG Gallery.

To apply the patch read the guide from Yugifan: Link
The game is made using RPG Maker VX Ace
The translation contains Data and Graphics folders, and Game.ini file. You need to replace these to apply the translation.

Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh. I played this one in japanese, pretty fun. Going to be nice having it translated.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been locked, as there is no download link to a translation. If the OP wants this thread to reopen, please PM a moderator to add the link to the post.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked.

OP
Isabelle

Isabelle

Reputation score
About a new translation project. If you're interested, I've made a poll on my Patreon.
The games are and .

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Sadly I can't participate in the poll. I'm gonna be rooting for Succumate, though.

nicksnyder98

Reputation score
Hey so my game keeps on crashing because of a missing SE file any way to fix? It breaks at the first H scene at the end

Mick2000

Reputation score
1. just a common error by your computer, sometime they mistake the process saying something wrong or missing while there's actually no problem. just play the game again like nothing happen
2. RPG maker RTP, most previous RPG maker game below MV require RTP to make it work. search it on google, it's free to grab.
3. something goes wrong during extraction, extract it once more and make sure nothing interrupt the process and make sure your locale system in JP.
4. the .zip file is broken, probably something wrong during download. re-download the entire file again.