What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ204320] Nymphomania Paradox

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When the games asks if you want to carry your lust level over it still resets it back to zero.
I don't think the game says it will carry the lust over. If i'm not mistaken it says it will reset, what carry over is the h-stuff count.

OP
yrannil

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
When the games asks if you want to carry your lust level over it still resets it back to zero.
only your sex stats like hstuff count and first/last partner are carried over.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thanks! I'm already working on translating RJ202234 Dog Fuck Idol.
Just looked that up and holy shit balls I'm excited for that one. There aren't enough Bestiality h-rpg out there, never mind translated ones.
Keep up the great work and I look forward to your next release.

dancingbears

Reputation score
Thank you. I'm looking forward to this.

EDIT: If your reupload was anything like the Mega upload, it looks like the reason the Mega link was taken down is because you're not providing just the translated files, you're providing the entire game. Be careful, that could get you in trouble!

Last edited:
OP
yrannil

yrannil

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you. I'm looking forward to this.

EDIT: If your reupload was anything like the Mega upload, it looks like the reason the Mega link was taken down is because you're not providing just the translated files, you're providing the entire game. Be careful, that could get you in trouble!
actually, my mega was just translated files but it still got taken down. Anyways, I just changed the link again so it's only translated files again, but not hosted on mega, just in case

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
any hints for finding the suspicious person the sign in front of the station mentions? I look out there around 12 like the game says but I haven't seen anything yet.

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score
any hints for finding the suspicious person the sign in front of the station mentions? I look out there around 12 like the game says but I haven't seen anything yet.
I think you need to be at a certain threshold of lewdness, maybe sociality too? I'm not too certain.

Speaking of lewdness & sociality thresholds, at max lewdness and min sociality respectively you can actually go out naked, but unfortunately the game just treats it as if you're wearing any other lewd outfit so you get no unique interactions for it.

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For the suspicious person, raise your lewds (dunno until how much) and wait until midnight at residential area. The rapist will appear there.

masonwhite

Reputation score
Pardon my paranoia but, is anyone else getting a virus warning from the translation? I'm getting Trojan threat from my antivirus when it auto blocks the download. Not to say the download is actually malicious, I'm just a bit jumpy after a friend's computer got taken down by a virus

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pardon my paranoia but, is anyone else getting a virus warning from the translation? I'm getting Trojan threat from my antivirus when it auto blocks the download. Not to say the download is actually malicious, I'm just a bit jumpy after a friend's computer got taken down by a virus
If you downloaded the file from Yrannil patreon it should be fine. Also you can always use VirusTotal website to check if you are unsure of any file.

CrazedHarmony

Reputation score
Anyway someone could upload a PDF script of the translation for this game? .. I'd really like a script so I don't have to go thru the game scene by scene getting the moans and groans a sexually written sound effects for writing purposes. If so please email it to me at CrazedHarmony@gmail or message me about it here or on f95zone.

Also? .. This game is fucking amazing. Sure you gotta play thru it a couple of times to get everything and I had hoped it'd be sandbox-y when she went back to school, in other words doing lewd things in the school, but either way it was still awesome.