What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ204916] Kotoko-chan is 'different'

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Alright, so I know recently I said I wasn't going to start any new partials. However, every now and then a game stands out that really speaks to me. Just about any game with a busty JK and some exhibitionism is exactly what I want. The main character's a busty JK who who rewards men who ogle her. The art style is a little rough around the edges, but I'm sure if the circle keeps at it they'll get better and better. I remember when Double Melon first came out, their art was also rough but now they're one of my favorite circles. With that being said, please buy the game of DLSite. This is only their second game, but I know if they keep at it they'll be able to pump out some diamonds just like Double Melon.

Enjoy

Thread

Let me know if you run into any issues.

Kthxbai

Attachments

Last edited:

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ204916] Kotoko-chan is 'different'

thanks bro!

Shirouste

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks awesome ! Thanks a lot

tillerman123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to texthook this game?

jackzMA

Reputation score
why i get an error says its not a valid archive when i want to open it

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Alright, quick update everybody. So DLSite has released an Official translation of this game. If you've already purchased the game you'll get a Coupon for the Translated version for free. I'll leave the thread up for a few more days then I'll remove it since it's not longer needed.

*Edit* Oh fair warning though. The English version of the game requires user authorization.

Last edited:

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright, quick update everybody. So DLSite has released an Official translation of this game. If you've already purchased the game you'll get a Coupon for the Translated version for free. I'll leave the thread up for a few more days then I'll remove it since it's not longer needed.

*Edit* Oh fair warning though. The English version of the game requires user authorization.
user authorization what?