What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ210220] Young Wife Souffle| 若妻スフレ (NTR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
So how's it going? I hope everything is working out okay, any new on a release date? If not that's fine I just hope it's still being worked on because this game looks so good I'm going to buy it because i'll be able to play it in english! I along with many I'm sure appreciate the work you're putting in to this translation. :)
He finished the translation but he's going back to recheck the entire thing. He's also looking into his next game to translate. In other news, he has tendinitis in his hand so it might be a little while before he releases the translation.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
He finished the translation but he's going back to recheck the entire thing. He's also looking into his next game to translate. In other news, he has tendinitis in his hand so it might be a little while before he releases the translation.
Aww that's unfortunate to hear, I hope he gets better. Personally I think if he released the finished patch, I'm sure everyone here would happily point out lines that are untranslated or translated wrong. It would make it easier for him too with a lot of people getting their eyes on it as apposed to one person. But that's just an idea, I know he probably doesn't want an unfinished game out there with his name on it.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Aww that's unfortunate to hear, I hope he gets better. Personally I think if he released the finished patch, I'm sure everyone here would happily point out lines that are untranslated or translated wrong. It would make it easier for him too with a lot of people getting their eyes on it as apposed to one person.
dito

imzebatman

Lurker
Reputation score
Ts Agent is a game worth translating

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yo NorzZ, any news regarding the proofreading process? How is your right hand btw, still baddie?

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yo NorzZ, any news regarding the proofreading process? How is your right hand btw, still baddie?
It has gotten alot better ^^
btw, about the rechecking process, I let my friend who is a lot (a looooot) better in writing doing it for me and it's going very well.
So, it the mean time, I'm on my next project.

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
It has gotten alot better ^^
btw, about the rechecking process, I let my friend who is a lot (a looooot) better in writing doing it for me and it's going very well.
So, it the mean time, I'm on my next project.
That's great to hear! And already looking to your next project? Great stuff NorzZ. Thanks for your work.

rizo

Reputation score
Glad to hear you're feeling better! Also the news that the proof reading it coming along well gets me so hyped! I have the game in my basket on DLSite. As soon as the patch is released I'm buying it. :p

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
you sure you're okay hop on translating new game before this finished

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
you sure you're okay hop on translating new game before this finished
The translation is finished, a friend of Norzz is doing proof reading much faster than him, so he jumped into his next project instead, he said it a couple of post above you actually.

cedr777

Lurker
Reputation score
The translation is finished, a friend of Norzz is doing proof reading much faster than him, so he jumped into his next project instead, he said it a couple of post above you actually.
Give it a month and a half, before he's done.

rizo

Reputation score
Give it a month and a half, before he's done.
Wow why so long? I thought knowing the game is done and it's just proof reading then we would get it soon. I still wish it could be released and we could proof read it as a community, that way we get to enjoy it and help with spelling and errors...

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
well... after all it's like saying "it's almost finished, stay tuned", so I don't think, it's really an issue...
I think anyone would like to release the best possible work, after spending so much time on it.

Last edited:

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think he's afraid of losing his patrons so he just hops on to translate new game

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think he's afraid of losing his patrons so he just hops on to translate new game

ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ

Why the hell would I do somethinglike that?

I cant describe how much I want to release it too, but it's not up to me, My friend is doing the editing and proofreading.

alve24

Lurker
Reputation score
Damn you guys are assholes. He literally said that he wanted to make sure it's at its best. Are you guys even supporting him for his work?

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm a patreon of NorzZ and he's working on two games at once, with 1 literally just being proofread and the other being translated at a very fast pace.

He'll release it when it's done, stop being so rude and impatient. If you wanna play that badly then just go play the 94% translated one instead of insulting him. He's doing a fantastic job.

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ

Why the hell would I do somethinglike that?

I cant describe how much I want to release it too, but it's not up to me, My friend is doing the editing and proofreading.
Is it possible to ask your friend how far he's in and whether there's some kind of ETA? Honestly, I wish I can say that I can wait patiently until the translation is released but damn I can't wait hahaha. Knowing some kind of ETA would perhaps help to ease up our tension.

And to Kudostoyou, I can understand that you might be getting anxious from the long wait just like me but at least please try to be respectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.