What's new

RPG [Breast Mafia] サナ / Sana (RJ227434)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimichong

Reputation score
how do you get the shoplift skill? I talked to everyone,and the bandit guy doesn't say anything when i talk to him by the bar.not sure what i need to trigger it.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how do you get the shoplift skill? I talked to everyone,and the bandit guy doesn't say anything when i talk to him by the bar.not sure what i need to trigger it.
bugged in v1.2, unable to access it. Fixed in v1.3 that just came out a few days ago. User171 just said you can get the newest version on eyny. The actual trigger to obtain the skill is Sana (the wife) to sleep with the bandit dude and after one of their scenes, a notification that Sana gets the skill will pop up, allowing Sana to steal stuff when in your party. To get the bandit's scenes i believe you need to beat him in the forest zone a few times until he doesn't pop up in the area anymore, then return to the town. Next area he'll be in is in the area with the bar and brothel. Don't talk to him while he's in the bar, that's pointless. Talk to him while he's outside the bar with the wife in the party, and this'll start a one-sided fight resulting in him raping Sana. After that you just need to look out for scenes of the bandit and Sana which take place during the night right above the brothel in what seems to be the bandit's poor excuse of a home.
After Sana gets the shoplift skill, just go around stealing stuff, this gives a small bit of money. Eventually she'll get arrested and then she get's a prison scene at night. That's all I got for now.

thinkingboye

Reputation score
holy crap i'm so sad katfile cucked me out of a download since i had adblock on and i have to wait 2 hours now

explosivo666

Reputation score
It is up at nyaa, so you no longer need Katfile, which can also serve malware/viruses with their ads.

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's so hard to find the conditions to trigger the h scenes in this game...

Has the village chief/old man have any scenes? I remember on day one of the game, he mentions he wanted to molest your wife's tits, but after the first day passed, he doesn't seem to repeat the dialogue.

And... How do we whore out our wife? When I talk to the pimp owner of the brothel, he mentions offering 3000 yen for your wife.

Also about the baldy head that does cows. Does anyone know how to trigger him also? The dudde on the east map next to the doctor's.

thanks.

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's so hard to find the conditions to trigger the h scenes in this game...

Has the village chief/old man have any scenes? I remember on day one of the game, he mentions he wanted to molest your wife's tits, but after the first day passed, he doesn't seem to repeat the dialogue.

And... How do we whore out our wife? When I talk to the pimp owner of the brothel, he mentions offering 3000 yen for your wife.

Also about the baldy head that does cows. Does anyone know how to trigger him also? The dudde on the east map next to the doctor's.

thanks.
I have posted a link to all the how to do each events from the dev's blogsite (all you need to do is translate the page and look for a couple of posts one with the name tom to find all event hows the post is on page 3).

Status
Not open for further replies.