What's new

RPG RPG Maker [あたりめジャーキー] アイリーン~ふたなり淫魔の呪い~ / Eileen ~The Curse of Futanari Succubus~ (RJ223522)

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can anyone upload an already unpack version of this game?
i try`d unpacking myself but EnigmaVBUnpacker dose not work on this game (for me) how it should ...
i do have the latest version so i do not know what is wrong ...
when i open Enigma it start with
EnigmaVBUnpacker v0.51, compiled on 27-02-2018 20:18
but i dont know why when i try unpack it say the line
+] EnigmaVB version: UNKNOWN
[!] Unknown EnigmaVB version, cannot guarantee that unpacking will work properly!
and the end result is a white screen (all the time) with my unpack game ...

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can anyone upload an already unpack version of this game?
i try`d unpacking myself but EnigmaVBUnpacker dose not work on this game (for me) how it should ...
i do have the latest version so i do not know what is wrong ...
when i open Enigma it start with
EnigmaVBUnpacker v0.51, compiled on 27-02-2018 20:18
but i dont know why when i try unpack it say the line
+] EnigmaVB version: UNKNOWN
[!] Unknown EnigmaVB version, cannot guarantee that unpacking will work properly!
and the end result is a white screen (all the time) with my unpack game ...
I'm not sure about Enigma, but you need to rename the folder that it drops the unpacked game into. Percent signs upset RPGMaker, so just name it something simple like Game.

DatBoi

Reputation score
Oh yeah for anyone who didnt try. you can get the cow-succubus with the gigantic tits (boss of dairy region) as a companion and she is basically a free win for the rest of the game. on lvl 1 she has 200 hp and 100 mp and soon learns a 50 ep (erotic points) revive skill. if you give her a heal with one of the scrolls from the one vendor in the first city her stats make it that the "basic heal" will heal the MC for 80~ being basically a full heal.
But i can only say its a taxing thing to get her on your team, i didnt know how often i had to use the 30 EP "capture-skill" on her, and the fact that she has about 200 hp and it deals 9~ to her makes it a long drawn out fight. worth it in my eyes considering how op she is.

It may be enough to just fight her down to 1/2 health or 1/3 health and then start with the 30 EP charm skill spam. Its just really frustrating if something goes wrong and you have to do it all again, keeping in mind you have to go through the weird expanded boobs thing before the actual fight. but i got a full 99 stack of cheese and milk so i could just full-heal spam with my side character to keep MC alive.

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure about Enigma, but you need to rename the folder that it drops the unpacked game into. Percent signs upset RPGMaker, so just name it something simple like Game.
Its good now thanks

Martiff

Reputation score
Soooo how do you get into the desert? I feel like I've tried everything but after I enter the area with the bust-heavy succubuses there's nothing new for me to find. Do I need to buy a certain item and bring it to anyone there?
I started a second replay on another persons game to see if mine was just bugged but I'm still stuck at the same place. Tried helping the blonde girl surrounded by 3 centaurs but it's impossible to reach the third one.
Or if anyone has a save file after you get past the desert guys that'd be greatly appreciated too.

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you leave the first city?
Buy the 100G item from the item shop. Go east one screen in town & enter the castle to the north. I can't recall if that brings you straight to the intro or you have to exit to the east of that section of the city. After the intro, you can exit either east or west of the city.

Soooo how do you get into the desert? I feel like I've tried everything but after I enter the area with the bust-heavy succubuses there's nothing new for me to find. Do I need to buy a certain item and bring it to anyone there?
I started a second replay on another persons game to see if mine was just bugged but I'm still stuck at the same place. Tried helping the blonde girl surrounded by 3 centaurs but it's impossible to reach the third one.
Or if anyone has a save file after you get past the desert guys that'd be greatly appreciated too.
To the east, there is a house. You have to clear the boss in there. There's a puzzle-ish thing to get the key for the first door, then you clear each room until the boss.

Martiff

Reputation score
I never took notice of the papers that laid there, thank you, I finally got further than before! Was kinda difficult understanding what to do even from the paper but I somehow managed

barraged1

Reputation score
Just wanted to let you guys know Im going to try to do a full translation of this game. Currently working on getting a partial out.

Last edited:
Reputation score
How did you unpack the game? I used the newest Enigma VBUnpacker and it gave me an error message every time.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I also can't extract the game properly.
If anyone has one that's already extracted, I'd appreciate a link.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I also can't extract the game properly.
If anyone has one that's already extracted, I'd appreciate a link.
What seems to be the problem?

There is an unpacked v1.06 on the famous cat site (nyaa nyaa~), if you are so inclined.
Tried EnigmaVBUnpacker v0.51 on the (boxed) v1.01, though, and it seemingly worked just okay - even though during unpacking it indeed said what @Esedess had mentioned. You did rename the "%DEFAULT FOLDER%" to something without %s, right?

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What seems to be the problem?

There is an unpacked v1.06 on the famous cat site (nyaa nyaa~), if you are so inclined.
Tried EnigmaVBUnpacker v0.51 on the (boxed) v1.01, though, and it seemingly worked just okay - even though during unpacking it indeed said what @Esedess had mentioned. You did rename the "%DEFAULT FOLDER%" to something without %s, right?
I just grabbed the unpacked version from nyaa.
I guess the version I had before was broke or something. It had the WWW folder, but the only thing in it was saves.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I just grabbed the unpacked version from nyaa.
I guess the version I had before was broke or something. It had the WWW folder, but the only thing in it was saves.
For future reference, that is a boxed/packed game. With only a save folder in its 'www' folder. ;)
The .exe is what you need to unpack.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For future reference, that is a boxed/packed game. With only a save folder in its 'www' folder. ;)
The .exe is what you need to unpack.
I know the exe is what needs to be unpacked, but packed games usually have the save folder in the main folder and no WWW at all.
I'm used to only unboxed games having the WWW folder, so when I saw it, I just assumed.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated and thread unlocked.

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Should be a completely uncensored version on his patreon .
Is it possible to patch in the uncensored version? I have the dlsite copy of the game.