What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ223611] いいなりおさななじみはNTRやすい / An Obedient Childhood Friend Is Easily Cucked

Isabelle

Reputation score
DLSite:
Patch Download:
Status
: Complete

This game is made in Wolf engine, but the process of patching is similar to games made in RPGMaker.
To apply the patch:
Decrypt Data.wolf file in your game folder by dragging it onto WolfDec.exe provided in translation.
You should now have a new folder named Data.
Delete Data.wolf file.
Move BasicData and MapData folders provided in translation into the Game folder, and choose Overwrite.

This is my first translation and it supposed to be completed, but let me know if you encounter any untranslated parts except for some untranslated bits of battle information and left out spaces. I honestly have no idea how to fix them.

To enter the recollection room in this game, see any of its endings. For more information refer to the character standing in the said recollection room.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wow i never expected get this one to get translated, thank you very much!

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i can't open the WolfDec.exe, the window keep closing whenever i try to open it.

edit: so i misunderstood the guide, just drag the data.wolf into the wolfdec.exe icon, and i misunderstood by open the wolfdec.exe first then drag the data.wolf into the wolfdec.exe window.

Last edited:

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the translation! Nice to see another NTR game get translated
Standard RPG battles but I really like the different style of this game of making everything grayscale.

One thing I noticed was that the options menu was untranslated. It doesn't matter to me but it's just a heads up.
Also, for people who are trying to unlock the gallery, the easiest way is to just withdraw from the exam. Easy gallery room.

nam654

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you so much! c:
Though you should explain better the last step: I mean for those who are accustomed it's no big deal, but for those that don't know it's somewhat confusing. "BasicData" and "MapData" needs to be overwritten in the "Data" folder because if those gets copied within the main folder doesn't happen anything xD

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i honestly think this game is bugged, i got the nude costume for momo and if take the longer rest in the inns 2-3-4, she vanishes completely. I can harass her to have the option to leave the inn again, but she is still not in my party even if i got her sprite following me again. only way to fix this is to take a long rest in the first inn, she sits there in the washing room.

any1 got the same problem?

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
i honestly think this game is bugged, i got the nude costume for momo and if take the longer rest in the inns 2-3-4, she vanishes completely. I can harass her to have the option to leave the inn again, but she is still not in my party even if i got her sprite following me again. only way to fix this is to take a long rest in the first inn, she sits there in the washing room.

Yeah the game is busted. She disappeared like 4 times for me over the course of an hour which I fixed by harassing and now she's gone completely.

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

This should fix it.
After applying the translation patch, move the folders in here to the same location.

Attachments

Solemnus

Reputation score
This is a bug but it is super easy to fix. If you do "good sleep" at some of the later inns/taverns, the dev forgot to respawn Momo in the shower where you are meant to go meet her, so she vanishes. To fix this you just go to menu > harass > any option, she will reappear behind you and it will let you go down the stairs. She will still be missing from your party at this point, so use portal to go to Tavern 1 and to your bed, 'Good sleep' again and in this first Inn it works properly and she'll be readded to your menu when you talk to her in shower.

Reputation score
Well, honestly this game is rather short and content is lacklustre. There is no much to do in terms of gameplay, rpg system standard and there is nothing special in it. Game don't have any actual plot, like, at all. Scenes are very short too, most of them literally 2-3 sentences long, so it is hard to get any NTR feel from this game. If we talk about CGs then they are repeated for multiple scenes which almost same because of their shortness. Still thanks for the translation.

blerghit

Reputation score
Eh, i rather liked the "subtle" cheating from her after shes corrupted by NTR, such as "going to clean up" after having sex outside, and coming back blushing and panting.