What's new

ADV [Z-jirushi] JOKERは凌辱の香り~異世界転移デスゲーム~ / JOKER is the Symbol of Violation ~Death Game in the Alternate World (RJ230635)

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So this game by the maker (s ?) of Slash&Fuck came out four days ago, and it's a pretty interesting concept. A group of four girls is sent to a fantasy world where they are attacked by a rogue gang, but manage to take shelter in a mansion. But the owner of said mansion is actually a demon lord who decides to make them compete for his amusement, and broadcast the results on "Rogue TV" (yeah.)

You play a card game that is pretty much the as the purple haired girl against the three others, and the loser of each second round is sent on Rogue TV's stage for... you know what happens in these games. However...

The card game is actually a red herring. Playing all three rounds and winning trigger a bad ending.
The actual game is a series of puzzles. You have to grab items and solve riddles to get the true ending. The DLsite page mentions the true ending acts as a gallery switch. Plus, advancing the card rounds actually unlock visions and various hints in the library. It's a pretty fun concept.
1.Talk to the twintailed blonde twice after the prologue to get a knife.
2.Use the knife on the angel statue to get a music box.
3.In the bedroom, talk to the black haired girl to lit the fireplace.
4.In the library, talk to the long haired blonde twice so that she reveals a chest. The code is revealed in the first vision, but if you want it, it's
You get a "beetle key".
5.There is another reveal in the second vision.
There is a book hidden under a part of the wallpaper in the library.
Screenshot_1.png Click here when you have the knife to obtain a ritual book.
6.Get the torch in the beetle room's chest, on the left table.
7.Lit the torch with the fireplace, then interact with the purple bed. This reveals a hole, where you can use the torch to obtain the bottle of fairy dust.
8. Use the fairy dust on the fireplace to turn the fire blue. Lit your torch again to turn it into the magic torch.
9. Light all the braseros in the game room. This removes the seal on the left corridor.
10. In the right corridor, use the book on the altar to start a spiritism session.
The girl's mother was a hairdresser (first painting), the town was attacked by the demon lord (second painting), the mother threw herself off the tower after witnessing her husband's death (third painting), the girl died alone in a wasteland after fleeing (fourth painting). Use the music box on the circle, grab the ashes in the newly created cracked wall.
11. Back in the beetle door room, use the ashes on the bowl on the right table. This starts the skull puzzle.
The last row of shelves in the library explain the placement and meaning of each color. Red is anger, purple is hatred, blue is calmness and yellow is jealousy. There is three reds and only one blue. A purple is always on the right to a red. Yellow is not at the edges of the lines, and next to a purple. Blue is between two different colors.
RP
RPYBR
You get the
12.Take the andalusite to the altar in the left corridor room. This opens the basement.
13.Interact with the door. It is too heavy, and requires more people to open. Go get said people.
All four girls ! If even one is missing, the MC will give up on the door.
You get the black onyx.
14.Beat the demon king at the card game. Lose for another bad ending. Win to get the Cronus (Cronos ?) Rod. Use it, and you win.

Last edited:

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Interesting concept without redeeming value. In my opinion, a waste of time. Text heavy and lacking H-content. The CG's i did see were disappointing.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The cg & text is the usual for the author. I haven't check his blog recently, but he tend to make bigger game and release small game in between big game release to keep providing at small fee product for his fan (that what he said long ago on his blog). He also like to experiment with the rpgmaker engine at time like that so yeah, don't expect much from him outside of the big game release.

Considering that he start as a cg artist before going to rpg maker game, he may (might ?) be better of just doing cg set in between big game, but that's one man opinion.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Finished the game to continue on from the walkthrough in the first post...

To light the heads up, you should have three reds, one blue, one yellow and two purple. Reds can never be next to each other. If a purple is next to a red, it must be to the right. Yellow must be next to a purple, and not on an edge. Blue must be between two different colours. So:
RP
RPYBR
should work.
That gets you the multicoloured stone, Put it on the chair in the room you opened to the left, and you can now head down to the basement. The door there is too heavy for you alone - you need all four girls. So go and get them all to help you.
You obtain the black onyx that will let you move through spacetime. But the demon king has the rod that controls it - and what is worse, he tells you that the original summoning from the owners of this house that brought you here has shattered reality. Your world is merging with this one, and it's getting worse (explaining how you can understand the books more as time goes on, and the bad end you get if you win, and find the school overrun). The rod and onyx can fix this, though. So you play one last round of Old Maid with him - if he wins all four girls are raped, if you win you take the rod and go home,

deathknight002

Reputation score
Thanks, I completed the walkthrough with this.

The game should be easy to complete now. But if someone wants to share one, sure.
what are the painting options? like for the mother pick the first option.

Finished the game to continue on from the walkthrough in the first post...

To light the heads up, you should have three reds, one blue, one yellow and two purple. Reds can never be next to each other. If a purple is next to a red, it must be to the right. Yellow must be next to a purple, and not on an edge. Blue must be between two different colours. So:
RP
RPYBR
should work.
That gets you the multicoloured stone, Put it on the chair in the room you opened to the left, and you can now head down to the basement. The door there is too heavy for you alone - you need all four girls. So go and get them all to help you.
You obtain the black onyx that will let you move through spacetime. But the demon king has the rod that controls it - and what is worse, he tells you that the original summoning from the owners of this house that brought you here has shattered reality. Your world is merging with this one, and it's getting worse (explaining how you can understand the books more as time goes on, and the bad end you get if you win, and find the school overrun). The rod and onyx can fix this, though. So you play one last round of Old Maid with him - if he wins all four girls are raped, if you win you take the rod and go home,
what are the painting answers example 1st choice second choice as i cant read the words and im trying to do the match with google.

OP
Durper

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what are the painting options? like for the mother pick the first option.

what are the painting answers example 1st choice second choice as i cant read the words and im trying to do the match with google.
Necropost much ? But lucky you, here I am, to tell you that this walkthrough was done with a machine translator used in mind. If I could do it with VNR back then, I think those from nowadays can do it much better.

deathknight002

Reputation score
Necropost much ? But lucky you, here I am, to tell you that this walkthrough was done with a machine translator used in mind. If I could do it with VNR back then, I think those from nowadays can do it much better.
well i dont know how to do a machine translator i get you need a program but the issue is i get lost after that

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
For how to use translating tool, go check the translation sub forum. There tool and "how to" there.

Another simple use, since this dev had a tendency to put the quizz text into picture in this game and not text would be to use google translation app and point your smartphone camera at the text on screen to have it translated (how course, that mean you have a smart phone or a tablet).