What's new

[Complete - Partial] (RJ245843) Lelie Navigation!

cactart

Reputation score
RJ245843_img_main.jpg

ulmf link
For version 1.0.
Lost interest in translating this, but didn't want to throw it all away so I'm posting it. This project made me realize being a good writer is important for translating, which I am not.
I've only tried patching this on a 1.0 install, I don't know if it will work on anything newer.
There's an unmarked tile in Lelie's house during the day that will increase your exposure/hentai levels that I added for testing. It's on the east wall across from the bed, just hit enter to use it.
Let me know if something's broken and I'll see if I can fix it, but I won't fix any typos/grammar/text clipping.

One last thing, the text window wasn't quite tall enough to fit four lines of english text. My plan was to play with the box positioning to get it to fit, but I never figured it out.
This is my first time posting here, so if I'm missing something let me know :)

Partial translation includes:
- Main story to the end of the first request (I screwed up and missed a few lines of the prologue)​
- Most items (no armour)​
- Combat menu/skills​
- Menu​
- All early h-scenes in the first town and nearly all h-scenes in the second town ( recollection room isn't translated for those events)​

Attachments