Full Name: 令和DEロリロリホイホイ
Circle: circle rin
DLSite:
Tags: Short RPG, Loli, Public sex, Pregnancy, Bestiality
Game release: 2020.02.27
Version: 1.14

Translation patch: ,

1. Install the game
2. Unpack the translation files into the game's folder overwriting existing files
3. Run install_translation.cmd once and wait until it finishes working (copy from the Translation to the game dir. manually if update fails)
4. Run the game as usual
Movement and cursor: Arrow Keys
Speak or decide: Enter, Space, Z
Skip conversation: SHIFT
Menu, Cancel: X, 0, ESC
Running: Hold SHIFT as you move
Screen zoom in/out: F5
To the title: F12
I am not a native speaker, feel free to proofread.
The game may crash randomly for whatever reasons, probably due to performance issues.
H-Level depends on replay number (3 replays = max H-level).

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm getting this problem where the UI text letters are on top of each other, like there is no space.
The chat letters are working fine though.

Like these:

OP
EvoRobot

EvoRobot

Reputation score
This is probably has to do either with the specific system environment (locale, screen DPI, fonts, usage of locale emulator/or not etc) or the rendering code or both.
I can't reproduce it on my system. Try revert Scripts.rvdata2 to original. It'll probably correct most menus except some hard-coded strings but some strings will overflow off-screen. I tried to add some code for caching images and to pack strings tighter but I have to admit I am a shitty coder, lol.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Short game but nice that it's translated. Thanks for it.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is probably has to do either with the specific system environment (locale, screen DPI, fonts, usage of locale emulator/or not etc) or the rendering code or both.
I can't reproduce it on my system. Try revert Scripts.rvdata2 to original. It'll probably correct most menus except some hard-coded strings but some strings will overflow off-screen. I tried to add some code for caching images and to pack strings tighter but I have to admit I am a shitty coder, lol.
I used the scripts from the partial translation that this game had earlier and it fixed the font issue.

WaffleMan6000

Reputation score
Unable to find file: Data/Skills.rvdata2

lots of things missing in this file -_-

OP
EvoRobot

EvoRobot

Reputation score
Unable to find file: Data/Skills.rvdata2
There are no translatable skills in the game so there's no such file in the patch. Meaning you failed to unpack the game beforehand somehow. The patch needs to overwrite existing game files.