Reputation score
Full Name: たのしいパパ活のすゝめ
Circle: 高温注意
DLSite:
Tags: Short RPG, Loli, Public sex, Orgy, Urination, Streaking
Game release: 2020.03.28

Translation patch: ,

1. Install the game
2. Unpack the translation files into the game's folder overwriting existing files
3. Run the game as usual
Game stage advances when you visit everyone possible once.
Changing clothes needs Enter key press to confirm the choice.
You can use Ctrl key to skip messages which wasn't implemented in the base game.

Last edited:

Gummiel

Reputation score
This is the link to the DLSite English page for the game, and as you can see the english title is quite different from what this thread have Namely they call it "Encouragement of Fun Sugar Daddy Hunting"

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
On one hand, that might be the official title.
On the other, it seems to be an obvious example of Engrish.

tsuna002

Reputation score
Alright, so you remember that anime "Encouragement of Climb" or Yama no Susume/ヤマノススメ? Same thing happening here. "I have no thesaurus but I must translate" syndrome.

すすめ can be written with in kanji as 勧め: recommendation, advice, suggestion, encouragement. Notice how there's four fucking words there? Yeah.
I personally would have gone with "Advice for Fun Sugar-Daddy Hunting" or "Fun Sugar-Daddy Hunting Advice". Syntactically the former is more accurate but the latter is ambiguous enough to work.

Incidentally I have no idea what's going on in the title of this game with すすめ. The second す is replaced by a character I don't think I've encountered before. 々 is used with kanji as shorthand for "same as the previous one", but I've never seen one for kana. That I can remember at any rate.

Gummiel

Reputation score
well what matter though really is what the official title is, and keeping that consistent, so that people searching for it get as many hits as possible on the internet

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
well what matter though really is what the official title is, and keeping that consistent, so that people searching for it get as many hits as possible on the internet
Well sometime the "official" title is just a goole translate of the Japanese title. So yeah, including it mak eit easier to search put they really hurt the eyes if you get my meaning. So translating a title do have some interest :p

Golden Vampire

Reputation score
Why are you even touching a game that is already translated, what's more, it has a non-MTL translation. Check 4chan for the download link, it has been up there weeks prior.

I found it funny that MTL versions can still come out after a game got a legit translation o_O

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Why are you even touching a game that is already translated, what's more, it has a non-MTL translation. Check 4chan for the download link, it has been up there weeks prior.

I found it funny that MTL versions can still come out after a game got a legit translation o_O
Because doing a full MTL is easy with all the tool freaali avaiable now.
But doing the round of all the major sharing site is harder. Some shared work on site A may take week to be released / leaked / shared on other site while other works are up averywhere in a matter of minutes...

OP
EvoRobot

EvoRobot

Reputation score
so that people searching for it get as many hits as possible on the internet
Your post achieved the additional visibility of the thread by the game's DLSite English title just fine when people use full text search here, so there is no real need to take any additional action.
Why are you even touching a game that is already translated, what's more, it has a non-MTL translation
Because doing a full MTL is easy with all the tool freaali avaiable now.
But doing the round of all the major sharing site is harder.
It's not entirely MTLed, as I started the (very slow, lol) fixing work months prior and I didn't find any translations then. So instead of just throwing the effort away I posted it anyway. Maybe someone will find it useful for some reason. Also there is the additional text-skipping plugin there too.

Scurrick

Reputation score
Got no idea how to find anything on 4chan anyway, so this works until the official one trickles into more convenient avenues of access.

And hey, at least this MTL got a proofread. Already puts it above 90% of the sludge floating around out there.