What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ297120/RE297120] 魔法少女セレスフォニア / Magical Girl Celesphonia 1.10

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Should've done an translation for this instead polished it a little a couple of days wouldn't be bad
There's 52k lines that have to be translated, I started on a translation early in 2021 and got to around 30% done. That was me doing it on average of 4h every 2-3 days, there's a LOT to translate. OmegaT helps a bit, makes it faster but it's still a lot to do. If you're doing it by hand, you can clear about 3k entries every 4-5hr.

i cant use that mtool. is there the other ways?
Nope not really. You could use Libellule's translator RPGMV_hook, if internet is the problem either bandwidth or due to censorship. You could also use a live translator service via Textractor(bing/google/yandex/etc), or use a local-loopback using Sugioi+Textactor for on-the-fly translations.

Yurikashii

Reputation score
There's 52k lines that have to be translated, I started on a translation early in 2021 and got to around 30% done. That was me doing it on average of 4h every 2-3 days, there's a LOT to translate. OmegaT helps a bit, makes it faster but it's still a lot to do. If you're doing it by hand, you can clear about 3k entries every 4-5hr.

Nope not really. You could use Libellule's translator RPGMV_hook, if internet is the problem either bandwidth or due to censorship. You could also use a live translator service via Textractor(bing/google/yandex/etc), or use a local-loopback using Sugioi+Textactor for on-the-fly translations.
I thought you said you've done it on a MTL program tho? And besides You don't need to do it everyday take a break from it then come back

Yurikashii

Reputation score
The original ticker message script uses spaces to separate arguments and since Japanese doesn't have spaces, it only uses one argument for the text. I had to edit the script to check for every other argument and add spaces in. If you look at the OriginalCommands.js file and find the TMng command you'll see what I added in, right above the commented out section. If you happen to use this, you'll need to only use one backslash instead of two when using variables in ticker messages.

I did have to use special space characters for the map menu's names, however.
Hello You're the translator for this game right?