What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ297120/RE297120] 魔法少女セレスフォニア / Magical Girl Celesphonia Ver.1.09

Hvvnn

Reputation score

ULMF Topic: https://ulmf.org/threads/shimobashi...onia-magical-girl-celesphonia-rj297120.13691/
DLSite:

Progress:

2021/02/27 - v1.02 release

Weekday translate
Some minor translate

2021/02/21 - v1.01 release

Apply game patch Ver.1.09
Minor fix some untranslated from previous version
Translate Intro choice

2020/12/31 - v1.0 release

Finish translate name + desc for Item/Armor/Weapon/Skill

Credit:

Translator/ Editor: Hvvnn ( Me )

Happy new year guys. A gift for new year.
Since someone make partial for this one before but so many bug, i just go and make another.

Screenshot:

Download:

Ver.1.02

Ver.1.01 - Choices trans

Ver.1.01 - No Choices trans

Ver.1.0

Install:

Read guide below:

Last edited:

herpaderpa1223

Reputation score
Do you know if this patch should work with v1.01 of the game? I applied it that version and am getting an error immediately after starting the game: "Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png

error.png

EchSeeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do you know if this patch should work with v1.01 of the game? I applied it that version and am getting an error immediately after starting the game: "Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png

View attachment 36965
2 things:
1) Considering the updates thus far have been bugfixes, it could work with v1.01.

2) Seems like you didn't read Yugifan3's Partials Readme that was provided in the bottom link by OP. Basically, you'd have to download the RPG Maker MV Decrypter (just google it) and decrypt every file in the img and audio folders and put all the decrypted files in their respective folders in order for the partial to work. It's a tedious process, but you gotta do it if you want to play it with the partial.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
2 things:
1) Considering the updates thus far have been bugfixes, it could work with v1.01.

2) Seems like you didn't read Yugifan3's Partials Readme that was provided in the bottom link by OP. Basically, you'd have to download the RPG Maker MV Decrypter (just google it) and decrypt every file in the img and audio folders and put all the decrypted files in their respective folders in order for the partial to work. It's a tedious process, but you gotta do it if you want to play it with the partial.
Maybe I'm retarded, but I /did/ decrypt the mv files and still get the error.
I've also tried 1.0 version, 1.1 version, and I double checked the rpgcore.js to make sure the 'use encrypted images' was set to false.

EchSeeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe I'm retarded, but I /did/ decrypt the mv files and still get the error.
I've also tried 1.0 version, 1.1 version, and I double checked the rpgcore.js to make sure the 'use encrypted images' was set to false.
Not exactly sure what to tell you then. Did you make sure to wait until the decryption is ACTUALLY DONE (as in every file in each folder has shown up on the decryption list)? If not, then you have to make sure to wait until then. That's the only thing I could think of that could be the problem especially when some folders have lots of files in them..

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Not exactly sure what to tell you then. Did you make sure to wait until the decryption is ACTUALLY DONE (as in every file has shown up on the decryption list)? If not, then you have to make sure to wait until then. That's the only thing I could think of that could be the problem especially when some folders have lots of files in them..
I think it's something to do with the decrypter. It /says/ the decryption is complete, and puts all the files in the output dir fine, but none of the images can be viewed. So I assume it's not decrypting them properly.

I feel like I had this issue before, so i'm gonna mess around more and see if I can't fix it.

EchSeeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think it's something to do with the decrypter. It /says/ the decryption is complete, and puts all the files in the output dir fine, but none of the images can be viewed. So I assume it's not decrypting them properly.

I feel like I had this issue before, so i'm gonna mess around more and see if I can't fix it.
"output dir"? Did you make sure to put all the image and sound files in the same folders as the rpgmvp files? And yes, I did say sound files. You have to decrypt the audio files as well. It won't work unless you decrypt those as well.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
"output dir"? Did you make sure to put all the image and sound files in the same folders as the rpgmvp files? And yes, I did say sound files. You have to decrypt the audio files as well. It won't work unless you decrypt those as well.
yes, of course. The Decrypter puts them into the output directory, in the proper folders, you just have to copy them into the game folder. You can see the screenshot of where the IconSet.png is located. (www/img/system)

But it's not just /that/ file, as clicking retry will bring up different 'missing' files. Which is why I believe that the MV decrypter isn't actually decrypting them into readable files, as you can't open the file in a photoviewer/editor like GIMP.

EDIT: Yep I figured it out, and now that I have I remembered why I had this issue before. If you copy over the partial before decrypting it won't work, because the rpgcore.js file is changed. I don't know why I did it in that order. I didn't replace the translated files. But it's a stupid order to do it in and it messed it all up.

EchSeeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yes, of course. The Decrypter puts them into the output directory, in the proper folders, you just have to copy them into the game folder. You can see the screenshot of where the IconSet.png is located. (www/img/system)

But it's not just /that/ file, as clicking retry will bring up different 'missing' files. Which is why I believe that the MV decrypter isn't actually decrypting them into readable files, as you can't open the file in a photoviewer/editor like GIMP.

EDIT: Yep I figured it out, and now that I have I remembered why I had this issue before. If you copy over the partial before decrypting it won't work, because the rpgcore.js file is changed. I don't know why I did it in that order. I didn't replace the translated files. But it's a stupid order to do it in and it messed it all up.
Ahh ok. Glad it’s all sorted out!

herpaderpa1223

Reputation score
I've got it working now as well. Had to do the image/audio decryption from yugifan3's guide. Thanks for pointing that out, mattn915. Never had to do that to apply a translation before. Usually it's just EnigmaVBUnpacker.

rain675

Reputation score
I have no idea what I am doing wrong lol... enigma says file is hacked? and doesnt work, and when I'm using RPG Maker MV Decrypter it doesn't show any files to decrypt only 3 folders and when I click into them they're empty

EDIT: nvm i got it, i did something wrong lol

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Any idea where some of the un-translated parts are? Like when you first start, all those questions? or the menu parts?

*EDIT*
Common Event 438 is the initial starting questions. still havent found the other stuff though =(
Menu terms seem to be in Plugin.js

Last edited:

IIJlOXOCIIAJl

Reputation score
Do you keep translating? This is a great job that you took up this particular game.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Do you keep translating? This is a great job that you took up this particular game.
The problem with translating more, at least from what I've seen, is the way the game stores events.

In the map files the game calls events with something like (TE:event} Which is easy to ignore through something like TL++.
But in Map002 (Which is where everything is stored it seems) said events aren't labled at all, and translating that line causes the event to break entirely. I made an attempt at a full machine translation by loading the game up with the editor, checking events, doing a manual search in map002 for any events, and blacklisting the line, but it's such a pain in the ass I pretty much gave up. I got most of the events fixed, but some variables broke, like H-stats updating and the hypnosis events in school. (Despite having high enough Hypnosis the option to view the scene was unselectable)
Got this error when used on the ver 1.04 I updated to ver1.06
Did you unpack the files properly before using the translation?

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Been trying to get this to work for weeks, followed guides...still nothing.

Current problem:

"Your security software has deleted or blocked the file "mvTool/mvHook.dll" , please deal with your antivirus and reinstall the tool first, otherwise it may not work..."

This comes up when I run "startwithtool.bat". I also get the same error for the wolfhook.dll as well.

But I've already allowed for that file in my antivirus...and mvHook.dll file IS there, I can see it.

May I please get some advice?

IIJlOXOCIIAJl

Reputation score
The problem with translating more, at least from what I've seen, is the way the game stores events.

In the map files the game calls events with something like (TE:event} Which is easy to ignore through something like TL++.
But in Map002 (Which is where everything is stored it seems) said events aren't labled at all, and translating that line causes the event to break entirely. I made an attempt at a full machine translation by loading the game up with the editor, checking events, doing a manual search in map002 for any events, and blacklisting the line, but it's such a pain in the ass I pretty much gave up. I got most of the events fixed, but some variables broke, like H-stats updating and the hypnosis events in school. (Despite having high enough Hypnosis the option to view the scene was unselectable)

Did you unpack the files properly before using the translation?
It's sad to read, such a story, perhaps the developer himself will decide on translation (but I think it’s unlikely)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Maybe we'll get lucky and Kagura will pick up this game and his other one, since they grabbed Ambrosia.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Maybe we'll get lucky and Kagura will pick up this game and his other one, since they grabbed Ambrosia.
The Dev did say on their cien post 2 weeks ago that they got a lot of requests for English and Chinese versions of the game, and are hoping to get a Steam version out eventually.

"また、要望の多いセレスフォニアの英語・中国語版については、こちらも時期は未定ですがいずれSteam版が出せると思います。
As for the English and Chinese versions of Celesphonia, which have been requested by many people, the timing is yet to be determined, but I believe that we will be able to release a Steam version eventually."

By the way, they just updated the game yesterday to v1.07 with fixes, re-balancing, and some minor changes. They also added a new difficulty, CRISIS.

Cracker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can't get the Decrypter to work, it throws so many exceptions that it's unreal...
Even the upload itself is shit because I had to rename the .jar file because the start.bat didn't have it correctly and couldn't access it...

EDIT: I used the online version to decrypt, download, copy-paste the files folder by folder. It worked, but god damn I don't want to do it again.

Last edited: