What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ297120/RE297120] 魔法少女セレスフォニア / Magical Girl Celesphonia Ver.1.09

OP
H

Hvvnn

Reputation score
Still work, and i recognize it have 1.08 patch release recently.
Got some problem when translate location transfer ( Desc disappear after translate)
Try find out what happen and how to fix there.

Siesou54

Reputation score
It's sad to read, such a story, perhaps the developer himself will decide on translation (but I think it’s unlikely)
Я тоже тут решил при помощи translator++ перевести. Там короче много работы, но сложность заключается в усидчивости. Нужно удалить очень много переменных, которые были переведены автоматически с японского на английский. Доходит вплоть до того, что переменная, является еще и частью текста в диалоге, или названием предмета. Как будто кодеру сказали, что игра только для японского рынка будет. Если бы издавались под Kagura Games, как это было с Ambrosia, мы бы тут не сидели, я бы, лично, давно в стиме все купил и скачал 18+ патч с сайта кагуры. Хуй знает че там за мутки у них случились с кагурой, из всех игр под её издательством, у Ambrosia цена в стиме ниже всего, хотя это самая классная игра, которую они издавали.

I also decided to translate using translator ++. There is a lot of work, but the difficulty lies in perseverance. There are a lot of variables to be removed that were automatically translated from Japanese to English. It comes to the point that the variable is also part of the text in the dialogue, or the name of the object. As if the coder had been told that the game would only be for the Japanese market. If Shimobashira Workshop were publishing under Kagura Games, as it was with Ambrosia, we wouldn't be sitting here. I would have bought the game on Steam a long time ago and would have downloaded the 18+ patch from the Kagura website. Fuck knows what the hell happened beetwen kagura and Shimobashira Workshop. Of all the games they have published by kagura, Ambrosia has the lowest incentive price, although it is the coolest game they have published.

IIJlOXOCIIAJl

Reputation score
English discussion only.
Я тоже тут решил при помощи translator++ перевести. Там короче много работы, но сложность заключается в усидчивости. Нужно удалить очень много переменных, которые были переведены автоматически с японского на английский. Доходит вплоть до того, что переменная, является еще и частью текста в диалоге, или названием предмета. Как будто кодеру сказали, что игра только для японского рынка будет. Если бы издавались под Kagura Games, как это было с Ambrosia, мы бы тут не сидели, я бы, лично, давно в стиме все купил и скачал 18+ патч с сайта кагуры. Хуй знает че там за мутки у них случились с кагурой, из всех игр под её издательством, у Ambrosia цена в стиме ниже всего, хотя это самая классная игра, которую они издавали.

I also decided to translate using translator ++. There is a lot of work, but the difficulty lies in perseverance. There are a lot of variables to be removed that were automatically translated from Japanese to English. It comes to the point that the variable is also part of the text in the dialogue, or the name of the object. As if the coder had been told that the game would only be for the Japanese market. If Shimobashira Workshop were publishing under Kagura Games, as it was with Ambrosia, we wouldn't be sitting here. I would have bought the game on Steam a long time ago and would have downloaded the 18+ patch from the Kagura website. Fuck knows what the hell happened beetwen kagura and Shimobashira Workshop. Of all the games they have published by kagura, Ambrosia has the lowest incentive price, although it is the coolest game they have published.
Понятно. Я давно понял что там всё сложно, не видать её на русском судя по всему

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ooh, good thing i checked, was going to try do a partial. But, saw this.
Right, I notice a few things not translated. That a issue with the game or?
If you wanna team up, hit me up on Discord. :)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Can anyone confirm?

Zex1332

Reputation score
What's with the sus-looking ClipLogger.exe in the patch's js/plugins folder and the other extra files that weren't in the original game?
Maybe some of those are triggering people's AV...

Edit: Ah, Clipplogger is a part of the translation toolset... does it still need to be there though?

Last edited:
OP
H

Hvvnn

Reputation score
Some play got text spam when using tool hook so i include it there

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What's with the sus-looking ClipLogger.exe in the patch's js/plugins folder and the other extra files that weren't in the original game?
Maybe some of those are triggering people's AV...

Edit: Ah, Clipplogger is a part of the translation toolset... does it still need to be there though?
Clip was made by Lillubulle to hook MV games for external translators like VNR/AGTH ect. Though some things can 'break' it by spamming it with text, usually date/times. You can filter it out with regex but it's a pain, so OP included it with the regex filter because otherwise you'll have people coming into the thread asking how to stop that spamming all the time.

LB's texthooker also includes some utility things that are pretty handy, a skip-textbutton, a 'trainer'/cheat engine of sorts and a speedhack that doesn't brick the game like CE can. Those could be the other files you're talking about.

I'll vouch for all those files as well, I install it on every MV game I have just because the extra utility is so damn handy.

THENORTH

Reputation score
I followed the decrypt images guide to the letter. I followed the correct sequence and it doesn't work at all. I get an error on game launch that the game cannot find Weapons2.png even though the file is obviously there in the img folder. I give up, might as well play with no partial.

Cracker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I followed the decrypt images guide to the letter. I followed the correct sequence and it doesn't work at all. I get an error on game launch that the game cannot find Weapons2.png even though the file is obviously there in the img folder. I give up, might as well play with no partial.
Is it there really? I had similar issues with a few image files because the decrypter didn't actually decrypt ALL the images I pumped into it and returned only 90-95% of my actual input. Check again.
After working out some of these kink myself, the partial works correctly. It's just a shame that the actual dialogue is not translated, but beggars cannot complain.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Open the file, if it doesn't show an image, you did something wrong. Sometimes the decrypter will decrypt 'blank' images.

Make sure you decrypt the game BEFORE moving the translation files. Don't pull a me and try to do it after.
Also check the file path. Sometimes if the path is too long RPGMV won't be able to find the file. Sometimes I'll download a game that will be like RJ########[Circlename}superlongtitleofthegamehere[fetishtagfetishtagfetishtagfetishtag] and it'll just break everything.

I can however, confirm that straight from DLsite -> Decrypt -> partial works 100%

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score
My Win10 Defender (x64, most up to date version of the OS) also doesn't like any of the two 1.02 archives uploaded at the front page.
The archive downloads fine, but as soon as I open it for inspection, it gets quarantined.

> Detected : Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml
> Grave = Serious

I don't want to accuse the OP who kindly provides the partial for us (and double-checked on Virustotal it seems), just providing additional feedback.

Last edited:

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I, too, can't figure out why I keep getting the image error when I followed the guide step by step. According to the guide I should skip the unpacking guide because that step is only for games without the "www" folder. So I skip that and move on to decrypting the "img" and "audio" folders, I copy and paste both decrypted folders into the "www" directory of the game, then I copy and paste the "data" and "js" folders from the partial download from this thread into the game's "www" folder. Run the game and yeah image error.

I don't know what's wrong since I followed everything in the guide. I'm applying the 1.01 choices translated files into the 1.01 version of the game.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Good luck to anybody who picks this up for full patch because it is a huge bitch to translate. So many variables planted and mixed in within the common text... I imagine getting this translated without any bugs is going to be a nightmare no matter what.

Edit: I'm working on a full MTL for 1.10 but no promises. I can't even translate everything and get past the intro without something breaking and my translation script isn't exactly fullproof... So we'll see how it pans out.

Last edited: