What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ303239] Itsuki Kamishiro's Election Campaign 神代イツキの選挙戦 (English Translation)

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hellooo! I'm making a full english translation patch for made by Taiyo Antenna .

Link to game discussion thread: Don't have one. (I thought I saw one for this before, but I can't find it.)

Translation patch will be made based on version 1.03 of the game. Although, based on the game updates, you can use even the base game to patch it.

Translation patch is ready for release! Patch is attached to this post.

Translator Notes

The patch is made based on the 1.03 version of the game.
Applying the patch on any version older than that will update the game to 1.03.

Translation patch installation instructions
1. Download the translation patch at the end of this post.
2. Unzip and extract everything in the file.
3. Copy and paste all extracted files into the game folder.
4. Launch Game.exe
5. Enjoy!

Afterword
I remember enjoying this game a lot when it first came out. Props to the developer for making such a nice little game.
The making of this translation took longer than I had hoped. But I am happy with the final result.
Once again, thanks to everyone who supported me on this project.

-Change log-
2022-11-04 - Translation patch released!
2022-11-06 - Fixed some untranslated lines.
2022-11-07 - Fixed some untranslated lines and typos.
2022-11-08 - Fixed some untranslated lines and typos.
2022-12-30 - Fixed some typos.

Attachments

Last edited:

MarksAce

Reputation score
glad to see this it had an mtl but always perfer something redable

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
glad to see this it had an mtl but always perfer something redable
I see. Didn't know that there was an MTL for this game.

As always, I'll just give it my best and see how it goes.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I see. Didn't know that there was an MTL for this game.

As always, I'll just give it my best and see how it goes.
Mate, anything you produce will be 100x better than the current MTL that's floating around.
It's actually easier to read moon runes than trying to make sense of the machine translation.

Sanin92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Still working on this? I didn't see this thread when it was published, but this game is amazing and an english translation would be amazing.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Still working on this? I didn't see this thread when it was published, but this game is amazing and an english translation would be amazing.
Hellooo.

Yes, the translation is about 60% complete. Took a long break because of burnout, thus the slow progress.
I have resumed translation work recently and will try to pick up the pace.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hellooo.

It's been a long while. Sorry for the lack of updates.
The raw translation has been finished. I am doing some final playtesting and polishing.
If everything goes smoothly, I should be able to post the translation patch near the end of this week.

elodaloda

Reputation score
Nice! I played it using Mtool, and it was a decently fun game.
Looking forward to a proper translation for it.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hellooo~!

The full translation patch is now ready. It is attached to the first post.

The making of this translation took longer than I had hoped. But I am happy with the final result.
Once again, thanks to everyone who supported me on this project.

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The mirror, button panel, and stone slab in the upper part of the Recollection Room are untranslated.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The mirror, button panel, and stone slab in the upper part of the Recollection Room are untranslated.
Thanks. Translation patch in the initial post was updated with the fix.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
minor spelling error:
Should be mayor, not major.

Thanks for the translation btw!

=====================================================================
Edit: Adding additional stuff here, so as to not bump the thread every time.
This might be a bit nitpicky...
Is the word supposed to be clit? Into can also imply inside, which would imply vaginal/slit/whatever. If it is clit, then I'd use "against" instead of "into". The picture isn't helpful in determining which.

word replacement:
It should probably say "breast massage today"

After the hole-in-the-wall sex, if you talk to the blonde lady, it's untranslated (starting from screenshot, as well as the continued conversation)

Being picky (basement bad end): I think "came" is preferred over "cummed" in this dialogue. "cummed" sounds a bit weird to me.

being picky (basement bad end): I think the usage of "blow" in the scenario feels weird. While blowjobs are a thing, and I hear/read it being used to reference that they blew/ or that they had to blow someone, I rarely hear/read blow being used while describing it being performed in the moment, or at least not as you're using it. I'd suggest replacingg "lick and blow" with "lick and suck" in the first image, and in the second, to use blow, say "Yet, she started to blow him even faster"... I guess there wasn't an object for the verb? (I'm not a grammar guy as much as i'm making these nitpicky suggestions 😅)

Being picky again (delinquent gangbang): Came over "Cummed" is preferred I think

Being picky again (Gotoda scene 1): Came over "Cummed" is preferred I think

Extra word + wording (Gotoda scene 2): The first "After" shouldn't be there. Wording for "Only after I have cummed in your ass!!" is weird. Probably should be "Only after I cum in your ass!!"

strange wording (Gotoda Scene 3): "trembling her whole body with pleasure and blowing her mind away" is weirdly phrased. Trembling is not something you do to someone else, but something someone does involuntarily to themselves. I'm not sure how you'd want to minimally rephrase it... maybe "her whole body trembling with pleasure", and work in the other parts?

Being picky (Gotoda Scene 3): I'd change it to "He was going at it hardcore", but that just "sounds" better to me. Maybe follow with a ; instead of ,? Not sure on the rule usage for that but the comma sticks out.

Last edited:

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright, I went through the whole game and then went through the gallery to see the bad end. I haven't checked all the ends or anything.

I added more notes to my previous post; some are picky notes; take the notes that you find useful. Thanks again for the translation. I enjoyed the game, and the dialog was well written in English.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Alright, I went through the whole game and then went through the gallery to see the bad end. I haven't checked all the ends or anything.

I added more notes to my previous post; some are picky notes; take the notes that you find useful. Thanks again for the translation. I enjoyed the game, and the dialog was well written in English.
I chuckled at the bra massage. :LOL: It seems that I'm still prone to making silly mistakes.

Thank you. Patch updated.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game. :giggle: