What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ320183] A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape 3 [v1.00] [Unidentified Flying Monster]

TheDarkSky

Reputation score

RJ320183_img_main.jpg

Overview:

This is a sequel to A Gentle Girl and a Short Escape 2.

The story takes place a month or two after the previous game, but you don't need to have played it to enjoy this.

This time, you and your girlfriend are transported to another world, in typical Isekai fashion... And you'll be offered hospitality, having to work as butler and maid in return!

This game is good for those who enjoy fantasizing. Whenever you're not with your girlfriend, a standing picture of her will be displayed on the screen. You may see her lose her clothes, or engage in perverted acts while being away from you... Stimulating your imagination and making you wonder how she could have ended up like that.

Developer:

Translator: @TheDarkSky (Me!)

Censored: Yes

Version: v1.0

Language: English (Lightly Edited MTL)

Store:

Genre:

2D game, 2DCG, Big tits, Censored, Creampie, Japanese game, Male protagonist, Multiple endings, Ntr, Oral sex, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, Slut, Cheating, Big ass, Adventure, Fantasy, Anal sex, Groping, Teasing, Sexual Harassment, Sleep Sex, Group sex

Installation:

1. Download the full release and extract it.

Or

1. Download the official release and extract it
2. Extract in the game's folder, replace every file when prompted

Changelog:

v1.0 - Initial Translation

Translator Notes (PLEASE READ!):

I had been waiting for this game to release for a while, so I immediately jumped at it to at least provide a MTL'd version of it for anyone who isn't too picky, but who wants to at least understand the context behind the game's events. Since I didn't want to feel like I half-assed it, I went ahead and spent a full day working on this:

- Just about everything, aside from some specific small strings (like the "Load" option in the menu) has been MTL'd.

- Some specific text, like a few multiple choice questions and, most importantly, the Recollection Room hints, have been manually translated, and they haven't been left to MTL since they're needed to understand what you're doing, or to progress if you find yourself stuck.

- I must have missed a few, but every single line of text in the almost 100 maps has been MANUALLY spaced out so that text does not overflow past the textbox. Translator++'s auto-spacing feature didn't work properly since it left every previous linebreak too, which meant almost every line ended up being half length. If there's a way to do that automatically, I wish I knew. But I spent hours going through the whole text by hand and spacing it out, it should be readable now even though it's still MTL.

- The game, technically, requires you to replay it to get every ending. Sadly, endings are rather short and they're devoid of any H art, so I went the extra mile: in the Recollection Room, ONCE YOU BEAT THE GAME by seeing at least one ending, you'll find an NPC that wasn't there in the original game. Said NPC allows you to watch ANY ending, and it even asks you whether you want to be "spoiled" on the Ending names (if you say no, it will just call them "ED1", "ED2" and so on).

- In the Recollection Room there's also a little secret you can find ONCE YOU BEAT THE GAME by seeing at least one ending. It's invisible, but by interacting with it you can teleport into the debug room. In case you were just curious about it, consider it a neat little extra.

I did this for free and simply because I like this series. But, in case ANY of you want to donate to support what I do (which I'd honestly appreciate IMMENSELY), please consider buying me a coffee! If you want to follow my MAIN project(s), which are manually translated and much bigger in scale, consider visiting my blog too. And MOST IMPORTANTLY, if you like this game: PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE!!! It's not that expensive either, and the creator deserves it! You can find all links in the readme.txt!

DOWNLOAD

Win (594MB): - -

DOWNLOAD (TL ONLY!)

- -

Last edited:

Jeress

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was thinking of trying to translate this myself if someone didn't do it before I got back to my normal set-up so thank you for doing the translation and manually doing parts and the text spacing.

I also think you should also only provide the translation portion in the downloads.

OP
TheDarkSky

TheDarkSky

Reputation score
I was thinking of trying to translate this myself if someone didn't do it before I got back to my normal set-up so thank you for doing the translation and manually doing parts and the text spacing.

I also think you should also only provide the translation portion in the downloads.
I provided TL only links too, in case anyone's interested (y)

genezz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Something about the translation messes with the girls picture when it is up and makes it cover part of the screen instead of shifting it.

OP
TheDarkSky

TheDarkSky

Reputation score
Something about the translation messes with the girls picture when it is up and makes it cover part of the screen instead of shifting it.
That is really weird, since I played the game start to finish on the MTL'd version and I never had any issue of the sorts, yet this is the second time I hear about this. I'll check it out though, but I honestly have no clue on what could have caused this.

sine

Reputation score
I provided TL only links too, in case anyone's interested (y)
Thanks for the translation, it seems like when I copied over the files it now has trouble locating the game's images (Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png). Any idea why? I _did_ decrypt the images, that might be the cause...

Thanks for the translation, it seems like when I copied over the files it now has trouble locating the game's images (Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png). Any idea why? I _did_ decrypt the images, that might be the cause...
Figured it out, the www directory containing the translation also contained an image for the title which was still encrypted. Just needed to copy over the files and then re-run the image decryptor.

OP
TheDarkSky

TheDarkSky

Reputation score
Any plans for translation of 1.04?
I've been working so, so much on actual translation for another game (Thanatos) ever since January, I'm currently fully focused on that and only that ahahah. I'll probably give it a look once I'm actually done with my main project!

Zero_G

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are you the one that translated the 2nd one?

OP
TheDarkSky

TheDarkSky

Reputation score
Are you the one that translated the 2nd one?
Nope, I only found out about this series after the 2nd one had been translated. Which is why I was eagerly waiting for this one to release, and I released a MTL so fast ahahah

nightcrouser

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Are there any other games similar to this series? Handling NTR in this way?

empe3

Lurker
Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Are there any other games similar to this series? Handling NTR in this way?
Sadly it seems like this dev is the only one doing it like this, with a constant view of the girl. I remember RJ246739, from the same dev, being quite good as well, but I think it's untranslated to this day.
The next best thing, If it's the "where did she go" kind of NTR you're looking for, where the girl runs around randomly and gets picked up by other guys then Scars of Summer (RJ269335) comes to mind. For some reason that concept is painfully rare.