What's new

[WIP - Partial] [RJ324709] [あぷりこ工房] ノエルがんばりますっ! / Noel Will Give Her All! DeepL MTL (Now with Bing?)

dazedanon19

Reputation score
1624474467176.png
DLSITE ->
Discussion -> https://ulmf.org/threads/apuriko-noeruganbarimasu-rj324709.14453/#post-1148745

DeepL MTL for this nice little sprite game. Translation covers *everything* except for pictures and small bits of random text I can't seem to find.

Why is this a partial you may ask? Well that's because there are a bunch of images I don't wanna translate since I don't want to have to sift through thousands of images to find them. I don't feel as if enough content is translated to deserve the `Complete` tag, so I'm just going to leave it as a partial to not mislead folks.

Bing? Yup! One thing I noticed is that DeepL really sucks at translating small words (i.e 円 (yen) will translate to -> `suffix for names of swords, armour, musical instruments, etc.` which is horrible). Thus I've changed my script a bit to now use Bing for any small characters, which results in a much better MTL (As good as it can be at least...).

WIP until I can guarantee nothing is broken. Although it should be pretty much good to go in theory.

Abandoned. Other things have taken my attention and someone is already working on a proper patch so I see no reason to continue this c:.

Attachments

Last edited:

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So Idk if everyone is experiencing this, but whenever I hit 100+ Fatigue she says "Let's go home, the screen fades to black but she remains on the map. you can save + load n stuff and move to outside, but because its just black cant really do much else. Also not sure if its the translation or not but I cant seem to advance the day willingly when I return home before hitting 100 fatigue.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
So Idk if everyone is experiencing this, but whenever I hit 100+ Fatigue she says "Let's go home, the screen fades to black but she remains on the map. you can save + load n stuff and move to outside, but because its just black cant really do much else. Also not sure if its the translation or not but I cant seem to advance the day willingly when I return home before hitting 100 fatigue.
Most likely the translation! I'm currently working on a fix.

Edit:
Fixed in 1.1

Last edited:

ObjC

Lurker
Reputation score
Map005.json breaks combat (Slimes don't spawn in forest at all, Orcs rush you but do nothing and cannot be interacted with).

Haven't got very far, but will let you know if i find any other broken maps

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Map005.json breaks combat (Slimes don't spawn in forest at all, Orcs rush you but do nothing and cannot be interacted with).

Haven't got very far, but will let you know if i find any other broken maps
Thanks! Fixed in 1.2.

striff

Reputation score
Does the patch work for the last version of the game or just with the initial release ?

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Does the patch work for the last version of the game or just with the initial release ?
Using the patch on a new release will essentially downgrade you to the old version. So you won't have any features or bugfixes that come with the new release, however it should still work.

striff

Reputation score
Thanks for the quick answer and for the translation :)
You plan on updating it for the newer version ?

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Thanks for the quick answer and for the translation :)
You plan on updating it for the newer version ?
For new content updates yes. If it's just bug fixes and improvements, I plan on letting a few months pass before I do any updates on the patch.

F1r

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
I kinda stumbled upon here, and was wondering if someone could send a link to the game, since there seems to only be a patch.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I kinda stumbled upon here, and was wondering if someone could send a link to the game, since there seems to only be a patch.

Yeah sure! Link to the game right here!!! ->