What's new

RPG Loli [あぷりこ工房] ノエルがんばりますっ! (RJ324709)

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At the moment, there is a trial available, but it's mentioned that this trial will only be available for free followers for a week or so. It's in one of their recent posts.

A new oppai loli game. From my limited understanding, the pink-haired girl in the banner is our MC who finds herself in debt. To pay it off, she starts doing errands for other people, typically ending being sexually harassed or assaulted.

Controls
Z, Enter - Confirm, Interact. While in an appropriate area, also used for attack.
X - Cancel, Open Menu
WASD, Arrow Keys - Movement
Mouse controls are also available for the above controls (LMB, RMB, LMB on empty spots)
Shift - Hold to walk.

Gameplay
All H-content is animated, appears to be frame-by-frame. This game is mostly an exploration game.
- Your goal is to perform errands for other people to eventually pay off your debt in time. By performing errands, you also obtain some kinda point(s) which unlocks new errands (and subsequently their animation). Errands are mostly just talking to people (the trial does have one fetch quest). People offering available errands are obviously marked with a large "!" icon. Doing errands also increases your fatigue, which forces you to go to sleep once you hit your cap (100).
- It seems that some errands are intended to be progressive, so you can return to some NPCs and they'll have a different one.
- At some point, you get a required quest to head to the forest. In the trial, this is the only area where combat is available. It's in a top-down action format, not turn-based RPG format. You can attack enemies with Z. Running into enemies deals 1 damage, and when you run out of HP, you get a H-scene and drains some of your stamina. If you hit the cap through this, you'll trigger a different H-scene which will also pass the day.

Fetishes so far include : Hypnosis, Rape, Interspecies, Molestation, Loli, Voyeurism.

- It appears that there's four days or so in the trial.
- The available content in the trial was listed by the creator as the following.
・尻揉み
・胸揉み
・写真撮影会
・見抜き
・催眠手コキ
・ゴブリンダメージシーン
・ゴブリン敗北シーン
・デカアニメーション
 の8種類に

+おまけでセリフのみ聞ける
・着衣パイズリ
・クエストのシーン
の2種類が体験できます
- A machine translation for one of these is a "clothed paizuri" scene, but it's censored. But the way the author did it was to have the censorship image overlayed on the scene; you can actually see movement behind it. If you have the know-how, you can edit that file to be completely transparent so you can see the scene or replace the file.
The file to replace or edit is "mozaiku.rpgmvp". I didn't want to go to the point of editing it, so I replaced it with another file, "H440_330背景.rpgmvp"
- If you decrypt the image files, there's images of h-scenes that don't appear to be implemented in the game. One example is a bathtub H-scene.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update.
There's now a second version of the trial available. -
From my crappy Google translate, looks like a few notable things.
- It's added some new content? There appears to be one thing that might be mosaic'd still.
- Added Voice and SE,
- A new "H record/history", system.

There's also apparently some kind of bonus event on the third day, but I'm not too sure about how it works.
Looks like you have to trigger the save girl event, faint to a monster, and then go back to their store ?

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game's out on dlsite.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

aurinkojakuu

Reputation score
Stuck on day 10, getting a game over after she gets kidnapped and raped (I assume that's what happened, don't speak JP so not 100%). Anyone know what causes this to happen and how to avoid it?

wynex

Reputation score
Stuck on day 10, getting a game over after she gets kidnapped and raped (I assume that's what happened, don't speak JP so not 100%). Anyone know what causes this to happen and how to avoid it?
need to finish all request from townspeople, not including going to the dungeons request (kill slimes, goblin, ogre/orc, tentacles), but sometimes townspeople's quest require you to go to the dungeon.
after that she will go to the redhaired girl and a quest will automatically trigger. on the 10th day she will be rescued by them.

aurinkojakuu

Reputation score
need to finish all request from townspeople, not including going to the dungeons request (kill slimes, goblin, ogre/orc, tentacles), but sometimes townspeople's quest require you to go to the dungeon.
after that she will go to the redhaired girl and a quest will automatically trigger. on the 10th day she will be rescued by them.
So you mean just the exclamation mark stuff, not the quests that you get marked with the "Q"? It's a little lame, I wanted to see the GOR scenes with the various enemies, and I'm pretty sure that because of spending time on that I need to restart from the beginning. I would say it's not great game design, but then again, this might be communicated well and I'm not aware because I'm running around blindly.

SK203

Reputation score
From the DLSite page, you can continue playing after having repayed your debt, maybe you can get GOR scenes at that moment ?

Mick2000

Reputation score
So you mean just the exclamation mark stuff, not the quests that you get marked with the "Q"? It's a little lame, I wanted to see the GOR scenes with the various enemies, and I'm pretty sure that because of spending time on that I need to restart from the beginning. I would say it's not great game design, but then again, this might be communicated well and I'm not aware because I'm running around blindly.
they did tell you about this in the beginning as a tutorial, it said that your task is to help everyone and there will be at least someone need your help. so you basically help everyone until there's no one need your help then you will help the sister investigating this shady organization in which you will be captured and the sister gonna rescue you.

anyway, rather short game and the dot animation quite good, about 2-3 hour seat to the good ending, got rescued by the sister tho i still don't know how to get other ending besides getting kidnapped.
for anyone who won't bother to unlock all the scene by themself, when you reach good end and talk to the sister, a recollection room will be open in the map, inside there will be red button which you can press to unlock all the scene.
From the DLSite page, you can continue playing after having repayed your debt, maybe you can get GOR scenes at that moment ?
yeah this, the game have extra after game where you can still continue playing and post-end content or getting the GOR scenes and you don't have to worry about time limit.

ezzefridman

Lurker
Reputation score
Is anyone else stuck in the slime quest? it doesnt go up more than 1

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I did nothing but requests for the townsfolk, only getting downed once or twice by enemies, and I still got a game over. What am I missing? Is there a way to relieve your fatigue so you can do more requests or something?

BOEID

Reputation score
I did nothing but requests for the townsfolk, only getting downed once or twice by enemies, and I still got a game over. What am I missing? Is there a way to relieve your fatigue so you can do more requests or something?
Taking a shower will do that

wynex

Reputation score
anyway, rather short game and the dot animation quite good, about 2-3 hour seat to the good ending, got rescued by the sister tho i still don't know how to get other ending besides getting kidnapped.
for anyone who won't bother to unlock all the scene by themself, when you reach good end and talk to the sister, a recollection room will be open in the map, inside there will be red button which you can press to unlock all the scene.
The other ending can be unlocked by playing after the sisters rescued you. i won't go into details, but it seems like there's 5 end and 6th end will unlock after you unlock your 5th. still not sure how to get the 6th tho.
1 end is by doing all request and get 100 lewdness
while the other is doing the same but also get your exhibitionist point to 100 and then go to the fortune teller (top left house)

FOXHodei

Reputation score
Im on day 6 and I did all requests but new ones are not unlocked? Im doing something wrong ?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Wait... so you only have 10 days to get everything done? Ugh... I hate games that have timers, specially ones that are so short...

Edit* Also, where can you take a shower? The onsen? If so, I don't know how, because it's not giving me that option.

Last edited:

aurinkojakuu

Reputation score
Wait... so you only have 10 days to get everything done? Ugh... I hate games that have timers, specially ones that are so short...

Edit* Also, where can you take a shower? The onsen? If so, I don't know how, because it's not giving me that option.
I would assume that's where, but in order to actually do so you need to take your clothes off. No idea how you're supposed to do that

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I really hope that you get new game+ with all the work you've previously done, otherwise, the game'll be a pain to explore.