What's new

RPG Loli [あぷりこ工房] ノエルがんばりますっ! (RJ324709)

mcHy

Reputation score
You are missing some other event. Be sure to check the special vendor in the second town at night. He has special items that unlock a few events, specifically connected to exposure play.
AFAIK it's impossible to get stuck. Game will lead you by the hand, just be sure not to skip dialogue after events because it contains hints what to do next.
nope, was the beach event. After i got to 90%, the other events popped up.

uhhouhho

Reputation score
creator is planning to add more scene for later update
major one is monster damage scene with lewdness and defeat with lewdness and some other scene
also creator will add survey for bonus additional scene
if anyone interest you can look at here

also the game is update to 1.04 now
major is bug fix

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Where can I buy the bondage clothes? The text said something about a new store opening, but I can't find it.

NVM: found it.

Last edited:

ObjC

Lurker
Reputation score
Hm, anyone figured out Ending 6? Game tips that condition is to reach 100 lewd levels in the morning, but since i've already done other endings and reached 100 once, it reset to 99 and all already completed events no longer give any points.

Edit: I have vague recollection that game tipped on some item for ending 6, but i did not really pay enough attention skimping though text to be certain

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hm, anyone figured out Ending 6? Game tips that condition is to reach 100 lewd levels in the morning, but since i've already done other endings and reached 100 once, it reset to 99 and all already completed events no longer give any points.

Edit: I have vague recollection that game tipped on some item for ending 6, but i did not really pay enough attention skimping though text to be certain
Finally got around to this. Was waiting for the translation, but decided to run through it first. A bit surprised the responses are so barren, though.

If you reached Ending 4 through reaching 100 lewd level (淫乱度), then you should have received a consumable item 淫乱度ワソアップ that bumps from 99 to 100 at any time. This is so that you can trigger either Ending 4 or 6 as needed through a choice selection after exiting the house in the morning. If I recall correctly:

Ending 1: Complete all of the sisters' requests and reach day 10 (see post #40). Good ending, needed for EXTRA continuation with Endings 4, 5, 6.
Ending 2: ???
Ending 3: Do not complete all of the sisters' requests and reach day 10. Bad ending.
Ending 4: Post-day 10. Follow all lewd events until lewd level (淫乱度) reaches 100, then go back to the first town during the day and it should trigger outside your house.
Ending 5: Post-day 10. Follow all exhibition events including those of the old man hypnotist until exhibition points (露出P) reaches 100 and lewd level (淫乱度) reaches 100 (although 99 is fine if post-Ending 4), then talk to the old man hypnotist at night for the ending.
Ending 6: Post-day 10. Bump the sisters' affection points to MAX, entice each of them for some futanari time (15 times each, with the description keeping count). Then with the lewd level (淫乱度) having reached 100, follow the steps to retrigger Ending 4 (via item 淫乱度ワソアップ), exit the house during the morning, select the 2nd choice when prompted, to watch the events toward completion with the sisters'.

Attached my own saves with the entire progress.

For the life of me, though, I have no idea what Ending 2 is. Somehow it says that everything is complete, but I don't recall seeing it at all.

Attachments

kokkielove

Reputation score
Where can i find this file ?

Having the same problem here, can anyone help?
Still no reply to this, I've got the same issue. Can't even start up the game cause the first thing I get shoved in to my face is this.
Would someone be so kind as to reply and tell people how to fix this?

Attachments

Mick2000

Reputation score
Still no reply to this, I've got the same issue. Can't even start up the game cause the first thing I get shoved in to my face is this.
1. have you change your locale to Japanese before unpacking the game?
2. have you download JP language pack in case your system can't read moonrunes?

easy85

Reputation score
1. have you change your locale to Japanese before unpacking the game?
2. have you download JP language pack in case your system can't read moonrunes?
Or simply unpack it with WinRaR, BandiZip or any other software that allows to change coding language on the fly.
You unpacked the archive with the game with wrong coding so it messed up all files that have japanese characters in filenames. Use different software (mentioned above) with proper coding option (set it to japanese) and you should be fine.

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm, been playing through the Kagura version, and so far so good.
But like 'darkline81' was wondering back in their post. Does anyone know if Ending 2 is real? and if so, how to obtain it?

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Well, this was posted on Kagura Games discord channel for this game, so, for the endings.

Ending Guide

Pre debt payment ending 1-3
Ending #1 Precious Friend! (True End)
- Reach 40 Job Point & 35 Lewdness by the end of 8th day.
- Complete all Rin's requests and Max Affection with Rin & Rimuru (Talk to them everyday) by the end of 9th day.
- Complete "Expose the scam 1" and Reach 45 Job Point & 40 Lewdness by the end of 9th day.
- Complete "Expose the scam 2".

TLDR:
- Just complete all available job boards, Rin's request, and talk with Rin & Rimuru everyday.
- Losing to monsters will increase fatigue. Avoid if possible.

Ending #2: The scam was exposed
- Ending #1 but Rin & Rimuru's affection < 9

Ending #3: Beware of the real estate scams... (Bad End)
- Fail to reach 40 Job Point & 35 Lewdness by the end of 8th day
- Rin & Rimuru's affection <=5

Post debt payment Endings 4-7

Ending #4: The Real Me...?
- Reach 100 Exposure & Complete "Exposure training 5".
- Visit the "Fortune Teller?" at night naked for the final training.

Ending #5: Everybody's Onahole
- Reach 100 Lewdness.
- Pick "Men" option.

Ending #6: Noelle does her best!
- Have sex with Rin & Rimuru until both of them are pregnant.
- Reach 100 Lewdness.
- Pick "Rin & Rimuru" option.

Ending #7: With You on the Screen
- View Ending 4, 5, and 6.
- Go home and sleep until morning.
- Noelle will wonder if she should pick up men. Pick "Go" (If the "burglar" cutscene is triggered, this won't happen. Just sleep until morning again).

Notes:
- Ending #7 is not available to view in Recollection Room.
- When you completed ending 5 or 6 for the first time, Noelle's Lewdness will be reducted by 1. You will receive a "Lewdness 1UP" in your inventory. Using this item will set Lewdness to 100 (able to view the full cutscene of Ending 5 or 6 again)

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, that would explain it. Doubt I would have tried doing something that unintuitive to try and get ending 2. Thanks for the info!