What's new

RPG Loli [あぷりこ工房] ノエルがんばりますっ! (RJ324709)

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Wait... so you only have 10 days to get everything done? Ugh... I hate games that have timers, specially ones that are so short...

Edit* Also, where can you take a shower? The onsen? If so, I don't know how, because it's not giving me that option.
You can buy a shower for your house eventually.

mcHy

Reputation score

Attachments

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
The girl who sells portions
Ok, is the shower the item that costs 8k? If so, is there something you need to do to install it? I went home and nothing triggered, tried to use the item from the menu and gives a "denied" sound.

mcHy

Reputation score
Ok, is the shower the item that costs 8k? If so, is there something you need to do to install it? I went home and nothing triggered, tried to use the item from the menu and gives a "denied" sound.
It is a item that costs 16 k. Buy it and it will get installed.
i forgot how to unlock it.

Attachments

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
It is a item that costs 16 k. Buy it and it will get installed.
i forgot how to unlock it.
Just a heads up. To unlock the shower item, you just need to raise the lust to 20.

mcHy

Reputation score
I stuck at Nasty: 89% and exposure: 89%.
Does anyone know how to unlock the 3. beach event? I cant find it, maybe its bugged.

Sarav

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to unlock the 3. beach event? I cant find it, maybe its bugged.
Yeah beach 3 was an absolute pain to get. After beach 2, the guy from the event will visit your house. This happens when you have at least 10 exhaustion, and triggers when entering your house. So do one prostitution event to get 20 exhaustion then go home, if it doesn't trigger go to sleep and try again. This needs to happen twice before beach 3 unlocks.

maurilio_br

Reputation score
Anyone know what you're supposed to gather at the lolicon scientist's second request? MTL spits out Nar Hill, but there's no such place

Sarav

Reputation score
Anyone know what you're supposed to gather at the lolicon scientist's second request? MTL spits out Nar Hill, but there's no such place
You need to accept the worm quest to unlock Nar Hill.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
This game was really good! It covered a loooooooootttttt of fetishes. A 10/10 on my book!

easy85

Reputation score
So it seems there's a lot of confusion how to get good ending and AFAIK it has nothing to do with requests/part-time jobs in town. You can skip all of that (preferably at least do some of them to increase your lewdness so you can unlock shower). You have to increase your favorability with sisters in the shop by talking to them every day and then completing their special requests. Completing standard request might be required to unlock areas where those quests take place (one special request is the forest and the second one is in the cave). After that they will start an investigation into the company that sold you the house.

This is specifically mentioned in the prologue/tutorial, basically if your favorability is high then sisters will
come and save you from the shady company after 10th day.

Then you can enjoy free mode and unlocking h-scenes to your heart content.
You are missing some other event. Be sure to check the special vendor in the second town at night. He has special items that unlock a few events, specifically connected to exposure play.
AFAIK it's impossible to get stuck. Game will lead you by the hand, just be sure not to skip dialogue after events because it contains hints what to do next.