What's new

[RJ374869] Hijiri Byakuren and the Incubus' Magic Castle || Now an Item/Map 100% Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

xadobolove

Lurker
Reputation score

I bought the game a few hours ago, and just finished my 1st playthrough, and am currently stuck looking for the last (1 or 2?) secret rooms. I've circled all of the rooms I've found; may help someone in their playthrough.

update roughly 2 hours later, I found the remaining 3(!) rooms, and the new finds are circled in magenta in the new screenshot; NOW I'm at 100% item rate. happy playthrough! definitely a fun game (y)
The top most magenta circled room is the H-scene room. Both of the other rooms I missed are of course, always in the starting area :')

Capture4.jpg Capture-2.jpg

Last edited:

wateru

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion

I bought the game a few hours ago, and just finished my 1st playthrough, and am currently stuck looking for the last (1 or 2?) secret rooms. I've circled all of the rooms I've found; may help someone in their playthrough.

update roughly 2 hours later, I found the remaining 3(!) rooms, and the new finds are circled in magenta in the new screenshot; NOW I'm at 100% item rate. happy playthrough! definitely a fun game (y)
The top most magenta circled room is the H-scene room. Both of the other rooms I missed are of course, always in the starting area :')

View attachment 43200View attachment 43201
Save please.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion
There's apparently what I assume to be a cracked version going around in the usual places, but my antivirus thinks the .dll of said crack is a virus.

Does anyone know if it's really safe and that it's just a false positive? Or if it's cracked at all.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP has answered their own question. You will not be using this thread in place of one in the H-games sub that meets the standard. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.