Circle: 液魂研究会 / Ekicon Research Society
DLSite:
Tags: Loli, Sleep Sex, Bukkake, Creampie, Orgy, Peeing
Game release: 2022.12.30
Version: 1.00/1.01

Translation patch: ,

1. Install the game
2. Unpack the translation files into the game's folder with overwriting
3. Copy files from 放置姉妹は遊んでほしい_Data to Asonde_Data without overwriting anything, just skip existing here
4. Run the game from Asonde.exe
The patch should be applicable to both 1.00 and 1.01 versions since all the files changed are there.
It prevents fullscreen mode since it's based on 1.00 where I could make uncensor for it.

RiyuDesu

Reputation score
Full Name: 放置姉妹は遊んでほしい
Circle: 液魂研究会 / Ekicon Research Society
DLSite:
Tags: Loli, Sleep Sex, Bukkake, Creampie, Orgy, Peeing
Game release: 2022.12.30
Version: 1.00/1.01

Translation patch: ,

1. Install the game
2. Unpack the translation files into the game's folder with overwriting
3. Copy files from 放置姉妹は遊んでほしい_Data to Asonde_Data without overwriting anything, just skip existing here
4. Run the game from Asonde.exe
The patch should be applicable to both 1.00 and 1.01 versions since all the files changed are there.
It prevents fullscreen mode since it's based on 1.00 where I could make uncensor for it.
hey do you know how to revert the window size to its original form back? i used alt+enter and the ui is fucked up

Syzenski

Reputation score
I have the same problem with the UI is a mess... don't know if alt+enter cause it just like the post above this post. Well you could press [Space] to see screen tho, and force our way to the next play screen but the last one is impossible to unlock.

Last edited:

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Alright so not sure what the translated patch works with - but I messed around and mostly uncensored the 1.01 version which fixed the fullscreen issue. There's still like 1 or 2 scenes that have a censor but oh well.

I'm just sharing the all the .assets files because I can't remember which ones I edited. Once again this is for the 1.01 version, this isn't the whole game either just the assets files which go in the "放置姉妹は遊んでほしい Ver1.01_Data" folder.

OP
EvoRobot

EvoRobot

Reputation score
My translation patch is 1.00 based so no fullscreen there. But if people used the dll/exe from my archive the problem wouldn't appear in the first place, because I disabled fullscreen mode there so people couldn't switch using Alt+Enter with it even if they wanted to. *facepalm*
Anyway, here is the reg file to reset fullscreen for those who use original 1.00 files for some reason - unpack and run it to revert to a window.

Attachments